Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 hours ago, JHDK said:

That's rather... racist.

I mean, race is a complete and utter bullshit social construct not based in nature, fact, or reality, granted.

But you seem to be buying into it, hard.

Caucasian is such a cunt term.

He's a cunt.

Connotations and all.

So I guess one can circle back to it, maybe.

Or just stfu and take a joke 🤷🏾‍♂️ 😂

2 hours ago, JHDK said:

That's rather... racist.

I mean, race is a complete and utter bullshit social construct not based in nature, fact, or reality, granted.

He's a cunt.

Connotations and all.

Caucasian is a rather racist term as its used today in general as it's a blanket term for white people stolen from the people who live in the Caucasus Mountains. It's a mountain range that runs between Europe and Asia, hence Caucasian. 

People from the region fucking hate that Caucasian is a blanket term for white people because the majority of white people have never even been to the region. 

Edited by RSG3
1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

Caucasian is a rather racist term as its used today in general as it's a blanket term for white people stolen from the people who live in the Caucasus Mountains. It's a mountain range that runs between Europe and Asia, hence Caucasian. 

People from the region fucking hate that Caucasian is a blanket term for white people because the majority of white people have never even been to the region. 

That is exactly what I meant.

1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

I generally only want to offend and troll racist white ppl, cuz fuck them. But the rest are good with me, especially the ones that stay in their lane and genuinely want to help ppl succeed in life, regardless of color. 

Stay in their lane?

Do tell.

18 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

I know some of you in here are interested in weight loss.  Check this out and tell me what you think.

I watched about half of it and he’s just waaaaay over explaining  how picking and choosing food helps or detours your diet. So much it makes it sound like pseudoscience but really he’s just grossly over explaining how dieting works. 

Ive been on my diet for almost 2 months now and I don’t count my calories. I’ve been suggested to but also been told I don’t have to as getting obsessed with numbers while dieting can ruin your progress. 

I don’t really get hunger pains as I have snacks throughout the day with a lot of fiber and/protein like celery and peanut butter or a few handfuls of almonds. Put simply, ive  just been paying attention to wtf I eat and how often I eat. 

Which is likely why I got so sick when I ate fast food the other night. Cause I had basically flushed that part of food out of my brain so having it back in my system my body was like “uh, no”. 

Edited by iStu X

I only ate well done out of ignorance. My mother didn't know better and lived a very poor Mexican life so any meat she could get was well done tough burnt leftovers. It never changed in her life and she passed that onto me until my fiancee broke that from me. No matter what I explain to my mother, she wouldn't change but it's ok. At her age though, she isn't eating much steak anymore anyway.

43 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

Racism is systematic and systemic.

Nope and nope. Fucking wrong as shit. 

The funniest thing about this redfining of racism is that make makes the "just prejudice" people even worse then the racists. Least the racists have a goal and power to execute the goal. Being just "prejudice" based on the new definition means you just hate because you hate. Thats even worse lmao. 

43 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

No one here going out there way to attack Whitey. 

No one said they where. 

44 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

Only racist person here is you.

Also a no. 

damn man wrong 4 times in 3 scentences. Might be a new record for you. 

29 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

The funniest thing about this redfining of racism is that make makes the "just prejudice" people even worse then the racists. Least the racists have a goal and power to execute the goal. Being just "prejudice" based on the new definition means you just hate because you hate. Thats even worse lmao. 

That's what happens when you let "academics" with heads full of goofy French postmodernist BS have too much say. Those people are a pox on the rest of us who actually care about the meanings of words.

Juneteenth is making noise on twitter, some think it was fine as a regional holiday, making it a national holiday waters it down

GOP Rep. Defends Opposing Juneteenth Bill: ‘How Many Holidays Do We Want?’ Are We ‘Going to Do One for the Native American Indians?’

How many holidays do we want? What’s the magic number? This would put it to 11. Do we want 20? Are we gonna do one for the Native American Indians? I mean, where does it stop? This was such an easy no vote.

My problem with Juneteenth is that is yet another smoke screen. Give us black ppl actual shit that helps us, like police accountability, repetitions, and some sort of anti-black hate bill like the Asian community got, while the Enmit Till & George Floyd act keep getting dismissed. 

For the record I'm all about Juneteenth, that's is cool but it's also clear it's more virtue signaling to keep from giving us what we actually want  and need

Edited by HD-Man
5 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

For the record I'm all about Juneteenth, that's is cool but it's also clear it's more virtue signaling to keep from giving us what we actually want  and need

We don't agree on everything politically but this is very true. Juneteenth is an important day but it means nothing if the intent isn't sincere. A new holiday won't fix the many issues in the black community. 

Also I am willing to celebrate the 4th and Juneteenth. 

1 minute ago, scorp said:

hahahahah He does dislike white people

But despite all of that, I don't even care! Why? Cause I'm white and nobody is gonna target me for my skin today. WOOO

Well since I'm officially racist now, your chocolate God demands you kneel and get in the field and pick the pecans like I told ya. If you perform well I'll give u small portion of potato salad with raisins in it 😂

8 hours ago, JHDK said:

That's rather... racist.

He's a cunt.

Connotations and all.

White people thinking white privelege is fake...lol still going on huh

2 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Well since I'm officially racist now, your chocolate God demands you kneel and get in the field and pick the pecans like I told ya. If you perform well I'll give u small portion of potato salad with raisins in it 😂

See I wish I could even get CLOSE to being offended.

But being born in a country where potato salad is one of our main courses, I can't even imagine what kind of sick freak would put raisins in it!

Fuck that last season of kim's convenience

Wonder why it focused on the white girlfriend entirely. Only to find out she got a spin off

And all the asian actors felt misrepresented by the white wroting staff. I wondered what happened and why it got so shit

CBC failed us

Rocky Johnson descended from the slaves that escaped to british columbia.

Hawaiiaans also got fucked by the us hard. And the samoans too.

So rock has the blood of people shit on by colonizers in the worst way he even married an armenian

We cannot shit on white posters here they did not fight for racism.

The only one who defended the confederate flag was a black guy

Edited by DrLariat
Just now, DrLariat said:

Fuck that last season of kim's convenience

Wonder why it focused on the white girlfriend entirely. Only to find out she got a spin off

And all the asian actors felt misrepresented by the white wroting staff. I wondered what happened and why it got so shit

CBC failed us

Yea I read that from Jean too.

Pretty fucked up.

1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

Are We ‘Going to Do One for the Native American Indians?

Fucking yes. Its hella long over due. Dumb fucking assholes. 

lmao at Dab00g bringing up shit that had nothing to do with the conversation because its the only comeback he can manage to muster. 

Edited by RSG3

Yeah we need a month honoring the native people

It makes no sense

GOP don't want us to learn that colonizers genocided natives under dubious means.

Asians and blacks. Got shit on. But man natives were wiped out.

Does Canada have a remembrance month for their natives 

So critical race theory should not be taught because it hurts the feelings of white people

Buf can we teach unwhitewashed history

I mean i guess my 2 year old can watch simple history on yt.

Cancel Columbus day rename it all nations day.

Edited by DrLariat

Washington State is one of the biggest tribal states in the country but the quality of their life and how we treat them really depends on where you are in the state. 

Most of the tribal lands that were around me were very uh, we’ll say sketch. They looked like shanty towns or just giant open fields with a house here and there. Most were section 8’ed out too due to most of native population in the area being unemployed or working for very little pay at gas stations and things like that. 

I had a friend that for the longest time lived in a town that had one of the biggest native populations in the state and he absolutely fucking hated it as he lived near where they did and it was non stop bullshit with the natives. Meth dealing, a loooot of public drunkenness, a lot of organized crime shit too .

the further up north you got towards then Canadian border and in Eastern Washington (I lived in NW Washington) was way better though. A lot of cultural museums, festivals, way better cultural education, etc. I remember going to one of the cultural halls during one of the biggest festivals of the year as a field trip for state history and it was super fucking cool 

Edited by iStu X