Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

The Ancient Aliens marathon is on as usual.... there's one seriously cute one on some of them by the name of Amy... I've found the instagram and her youtube channel, so ohhh yeah... tabs WILL be kept

https://www.instagram.com/amyshirateitel/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw95T_TgbGHhTml4xZ9yIqg

Yeah, I'd pounce without question if she was up for it....girl is absolutely gorgeous

and apparently she's quite good at some Super Mario... she did a run in a Mario Maker level here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL-EE0Jg5MR/

holy shit she destroyed this level https://www.instagram.com/p/CJCUMR2gqAi/

Tex Avery Vintage Animation GIF

Yes.  I am quite smitten.

Edited by MillionX
3 hours ago, scorp said:

Get rid of Columbus day while you're at it.

Fuck that fraud Columbus, dude wasn't even the first European to land on the continent. Leif Erikson did it five hundred years earlier in the arctic, with a glorified rowboat, and he actually landed on the mainland. I still want to know how the fuck you discover something when are people already there. I want a Darc Day for the day I first discovered Megashock. "But Darc, Misterbee was already there." It worked for fraud ass Columbus. 👀

Edited by Darc_Requiem
4 hours ago, scorp said:

Get rid of Columbus day while you're at it.

According to my Google calendar, Indigenous peoples Day is on Columbus Day ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 hours ago, DrLariat said:

So critical race theory should not be taught because it hurts the feelings of white people

No, it should not be taught for the same reason Nazi propaganda shouldn't be taught. Add to that, it's child abuse to have adults who children generally trust telling them they're bad people when they haven't done anything. 

20 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

According to my Google calendar, Indigenous peoples Day is on Columbus Day ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No, it should not be taught for the same reason Nazi propaganda shouldn't be taught. Add to that, it's child abuse to have adults who children generally trust telling them they're bad people when they haven't done anything. 

Isnt one of the purposes of learning history is so we don't repeat its mistakes? NOT teaching critical race theory seems socially irresponsible. As ugly as it is, it's kind of need to know. That's kind of the issue these, we're always trying to hide or sanitize the truth which helps no one

58 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Isnt one of the purposes of learning history is so we don't repeat its mistakes? NOT teaching critical race theory seems socially irresponsible. As ugly as it is, it's kind of need to know. That's kind of the issue these, we're always trying to hide or sanitize the truth which helps no one

don’t you know logic is frowned upon on the internet. 

ha, there was a dude in the band at my old high school that got tagged with the nickname "Bootyman"....because he had one of those "high" big booties.  It was always funny to hear people call him that, and joke about how he should make sure to NEVER end up in prison at any point in life....sometimes of course they'd just shorten it like "aye Booty!" hahah dude walkin around looking like a character from the Fat Albert cartoon.

...ah that reminds me---I regret not buying the Fat Albert series collection on dvd back when you could easily get dvds and blu-rays from most stores... I really hate that they're phasing out all physical media like this...the shit sucks.  ...but yeah, the thing I enjoyed the most about that old cartoon was actually the show-within-a-show the crew watched: The Brown Hornet.

damnnnn McKayla Maroney is looking hotter than ever in that Geico commercial

lawd have mercy

edit-----hahaha notice they turned off the comment section.  They knew what would happen 🤣

Edited by MillionX
8 hours ago, HD-Man said:

I understand where you're coming from but critical race theory isn't history or the truth about history, it's postmodern Theory, it says it right there in the name. It was created  by a college professor in the 60s. Teaching the Bible might have a positive effect on people's lives and help avoid some of the mistakes of the past but we don't do that in public schools either because it isn't accepted as fact. Imo critical race theory will only make racism worse because it will make whites feel justified in being racist, or not care about being racist because CRT basically teaches that if you're white, you're racist no matter what you do and that white racism is worse than all other forms, which is, strangely, and very western-centric point of view considering where it comes from. Racism is bad no matter where it comes from, and that's what they should be teaching. 

Edited by DoctaMario

this guy also did a good review of Supergirl

I forgot that it's ended now, actually... I stopped watching a few seasons ago.  One of the things that finally helped drive me away was the change in costume...they succeeded in killing off my interest fully at that point 😆  C'mon now... at least let us keep the eye-candy.  Funny of the extreme lefties out there have basically become the new "Puritans" in that sense... where in tv, movies and even in certain games... female characters aren't even allowed to wear hot outfits anymore (or in the case of games...they aren't even *designed* to look hot anymore since I guess that's "too problematic".  How much money you want to bet that the next Mortal Kombat has all the female characters dressed in baggy jeans and large sweatshirts, or simply dressed up like guys?  ...all with ugly faces and no noticeable curves too, of course.).  Of course that was only 1 small nitpick; the show had all kinds of other unintentionally hilarious problems going on....like constantly shitting on Superman any chance they got, to make her look like the superior character.

Edited by MillionX
25 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Also from Virginia...can confirm that bullshit happened.

Have you had the experience of telling people shit about Virginia and they think you are fucking with them often? It doesn't happen as often now that internet is so easily accessible but sometimes I'd blow peoples minds. People from outside the South have no idea how fucked up some of the readily accepted things here are.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
1 hour ago, MillionX said:

this guy also did a good review of Supergirl

I forgot that it's ended now, actually... I stopped watching a few seasons ago.  One of the things that finally helped drive me away was the change in costume...they succeeded in killing off my interest fully at that point 😆  C'mon now... at least let us keep the eye-candy.  Funny of the extreme lefties out there have basically become the new "Puritans" in that sense... where in tv, movies and even in certain games... female characters aren't even allowed to wear hot outfits anymore (or in the case of games...they aren't even *designed* to look hot anymore since I guess that's "too problematic".  How much money you want to bet that the next Mortal Kombat has all the female characters dressed in baggy jeans and large sweatshirts, or simply dressed up like guys?  ...all with ugly faces and no noticeable curves too, of course.).  Of course that was only 1 small nitpick; the show had all kinds of other unintentionally hilarious problems going on....like constantly shitting on Superman any chance they got, to make her look like the superior character.

Dude, I like the show on some levels, but when they had a fully powered Superman tell Kara she was a far better hero than he'd ever be then PASS OUT just from using his heat vision to make Supergirl shine, I went ahead and tapped on out. There's ways to write powerful female characters without shitting on the dudes😂

I will say this, their version of Lex Luthor was phenomenal, it legit brought me back to the show, dude killed the role. Hope he shows up on Superman & Lois eventually 

44 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Have you had the experience of telling people shit about Virginia and they think you are fucking with them often?

Last time I went home to Virginia I see a HUGE Confederate flag flying above the trees on 64 between Richmond and Charlottesville. 

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Have you had the experience of telling people shit about Virginia and they think you are fucking with them often? It doesn't happen as often now that internet is so easily accessible but sometimes I'd blow peoples minds. People from outside the South have no idea how fucked up some of the readily accepted things here are.

No haven't had to many instances of blowing people's minds on Virginia yet.  Virginia is just weird on stuff part of Virginia clearly wants to be progressive which is why we've been blue for so long but then of course we were a prior capital for the Confederacy and there's a lot of dumb shit that still comes with that.    I mean you live here so you already know.  We don't normally have anything as nearly dumb as like places like Mississippi and Alabama but there's definitely stuff that still happens here that shows we still have a ways to go.

22 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

No haven't had to many instances of blowing people's minds on Virginia yet.  Virginia is just weird on stuff part of Virginia clearly wants to be progressive which is why we've been blue for so long but then of course we were a prior capital for the Confederacy and there's a lot of dumb shit that still comes with that.    I mean you live here so you already know.  We don't normally have anything as nearly dumb as like places like Mississippi and Alabama but there's definitely stuff that still happens here that shows we still have a ways to go.

Lived there for the first 28 years of my life. I'm in SC now. Which is like VA when when I was kid basically. 😑

2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Not from Virginia, but I remember driving through Alexandria for the first time and seeing Jefferson Davis Highway.  I'm like, "you're really naming a road after the leader of all the secessionists right outside the capital?"

I just noticed @MillionX's post about the movie Sleepwalkers.  Me and my lady just watched that shit a few days ago.  I tend to download and watch movies from 80's and 90's.  The movies I liked as a kid I still like today.  Sleepwalkers is dope.  Mad cheesy but still mad fun.  Lotta movies that are Stephen king are like that doe.  The Langoliers...just watched that one recently too.  Great movie.