Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Apparently that Shaun King dude got caught in a lie. The black community is giving him hell, they've come up with nicknames for him such as: Talcum X, Scamuel L. Jackson, Pale Sharpton. And my favorite, Martin Luther Cream. I'm dyin 😂

Those aren't new.. He's been called that for years. What's the lie? I follow him on fb

3 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Apparently that Shaun King dude got caught in a lie. The black community is giving him hell, they've come up with nicknames for him such as: Talcum X, Scamuel L. Jackson, Pale Sharpton. And my favorite, Martin Luther Cream. I'm dyin 😂

I saw some chick was throwing shade at him on Twitter today but I didn't know what it was about. What happened?

11 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Allegedly he lied and said he was raising money for Tamir Rice, and Tamir's said she never had knowledge nor gave permission for that, so he's allegedly pocketing the money for himself 

hmm. I thought they already roasted him over that.  I guess not.  meh.  I guess if they have finally stopped falling for these frauds and grifters then at least some good has happened.  If not.......................

Just now, Deadly_Raver said:

hmm. I thought they already roasted him over that.  I guess not.  meh.  I guess if they have finally stopped falling for these frauds and grifters then at least some good has happened.  If not.......................

No I def remember this being a thing a year or two ago 

Another few things to make everyone feel old.... 

• This December, Britney Spears will be 40 years old.
  • The first PlayStation was released in North America 26 years ago.
  • Street Fighter is 34 this year.
  • Legendary prime-time Fox show 24 got started 20 years ago; the Fall of 2001 (*considering the content of that series, it still surprises me that they went ahead with it considering this was  after 9/11.)
  • Pee-Wee Herman, aka Paul Reubens is now 68-years old.
  • "Malcom" Frankie Muniz from Malcom in the Middle is 35.

Edited by MillionX
15 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Another few things to make everyone feel old.... 

• This December, Britney Spears will be 40 years old.
  • The first PlayStation was released in North America 26 years ago.
  • Street Fighter is 34 this year.
  • Legendary prime-time Fox show 24 got started 20 years ago; the Fall of 2001 (*considering the content of that series, it still surprises me that they went ahead with it considering this was  after 9/11.)
  • Pee-Wee Herman, aka Paul Reubens is now 68-years old.
  • "Malcom" Frankie Muniz from Malcom in the Middle is 35.

Been seeing coverage of that trial of Britney vs her father and she still looks good. Better than she ever has really. 

38 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Lmfao the comment section is dumb. "this is why they get minimum wage.. He isn't even trying to stop it" 

😭😭🤣

Does he look like a fucking fire fighter to them? It's a pile of fucking explosives on fire in the middle of the store and he's supposed to run over and do fucking what? Lmao

Edited by RSG3

It's actually against my company policy to "play the hero" so to speak
Unless I am trained or have legal obligations due to certification (and the like)  I am not to attempt to put out a fire, attempt First aid, assist in helping someone up, or CPR while on the clock. I am also not allowed to clean up any human bodily fluids

Obviously if you are CPR certified (ect) that legal obligation overrules the policy

We are to get management and let them contact the right people (or deal with it) 
We are allowed to straight up call 911 in an actual emergency 

3 hours ago, iStu X said:

Dude is like,"Fire me.  I don't give a SINGLE fuck.  For what you hoes pay, I can get the same cash in a dozen stores around here.  Next time, try putting your fireworks display outside so that some shithead with a lighter doesn't turn the whole place into a forest fire jackass!"  

Extra points for him doing the walk away from the explosion.  🤣

We could give this dude the easiest job on the boat, something that could be done in a few minutes and he still won't do it 

I'm convinced it's a skin color thing or maybe he has some type of dirt on the bosses

Mfer supposed to been fired 🤣 🤦🏾‍♂️

Edited by HD-Man

Covid cases looking good.

2 new cases in my city.

19 recoveries.

0 deaths.

180 current active cases.

And everyone still wearing a mask.

Good shit, not sure how we recovered from the travesty that was a few months ago.

They want to open up restrictions on July 1st, gonna be a wild Canada day.

I’m still wearing a mask everywhere I go and will continue to until I feel safe enough not to. 

Another huge reason is, Arkansas, where I am currently stranded is within the bottom 10 states of citizens who are vaccinated. While not surprising it’s still disappointing. 

Edited by iStu X
3 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

But you're fully vaccinated...you cant get sick.  Right?

Nah you can, all it really does is keep you out of the hospital/the really bad symptoms. This first vaccine was merely a stopgap measure. There's going to have to be another one to give full immunity, although nobody is even sure if it's possible to get full lifetime immunity. I guess we'll see. I still wear a mask indoors/at stores, but I don't go to stores too much. I don't wear it in my car or when outside or around people I know indoors.

I'm not sure when the masks won't be required indoors, but I'd prefer sooner rather than later.

23 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

You expect a dude to keep paying for your shit after yall broke up

The dude in this situation was the one that fucked up first. 

If there ain't a ring or a child, why the fuck are you buying someone else a car?

Not just a car... A car with monthly payments. 

She's outrageous for thinking he's going to keep paying, but he's a dummy for making that purchase in the first place. 

Edited by KingTubb
2 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

The dude in this situation was the one that fucked up first. 

If there ain't a ring or a child, why the fuck are you buying someone else a car?

Not just a car... A car with monthly payments. 

She's outrageous for thinking he's going to keep paying, but he's a dummy for making that purchase in the first place. 

This depends, if those things are in his name or not. If all that's in her name, she's fucked. Then again, if it's in his name, she's still fucked if she can't afford it all 😂

1 minute ago, HD-Man said:

If all that's in her name, she's fucked.

I'm thinking it is, cause otherwise I'm hoping this dude woulda rolled up with the keys and took that car back. 

Even then... I can't get over burdening yourself financially like that for a person that has no standing commitment to you. 

Like, you're already buying her dinner and gifts, and she's running up your bills by taking shits and showers at your place and watch TV and shit.

Come on, man. If you can't afford to buy a car in cash like it's a McDouble, don't get your girl a car... 

On another note, does it seem like my posts are hard for you guys to understand? Seems like you guys get what I'm generally saying on here even if you don't necessarily agree. 

However seems as if on social media I'm speaking Pig Latin, like ppl completely miss the point of what I'm sayin. I'm thinking maybe it's the way I word shit or idk. I feel like my words are pretty easy to comprehend, I don't use many big words and try to keep my texts short and concise 🤷🏾‍♂️

11 hours ago, misterBee said:

How??? Even in NYC I'm starting to see a lot of people go mask-less.  I WISH everyone continued to keep one on.

With a post like that, I absolutely have to drop this right now.

Yeah sure he's gonna end up with a bigger body count than Covid, but Dammit, He strongly believes in wearing his mask outside and he doesn't waiver from that belief in the slightest.