Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

12 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

E4QA-K0XoAIy6rp?format=jpg&name=medium

E4P-p2kX0AAyi0M?format=jpg&name=medium

Or maybe it is wrong not to disclose your trans status to your potential partners especially if they are straight 🤔

Nah man.  It's a funny joke.  Things will get all hot and heavy, you whip out an uncircumsized dick, The guy realizes he got played and everybody laughs!

Oh.  Wait.......................

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/virginia-tech-linebacker-beat-tinder-date-to-death-after-discovering-he-was-a-man-prosecutors

It's only funny until somebody activates Star Platinum.  Play stupid games...........win stupid prizes.

25 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

I'm not going to tell you what I am until we're alone!

Why would you even want to put yourself in this position when you can avoid it altogether by being upfront?  You think the person is going to be more pissed that you told them you were trans when you 2 first meet or when you start getting more close with the person?  That's just asking for bad things to happen and granted I don't condone that but it doesn't make sense at all to me in anyway to put you and someone else in an incredibly awkward and potentially volatile situation if can be avoided.

I'm not even gonna touch the trans/all woman argument cause I can't even wrap my head around that.

wooooooo looks like we got some JUICY dirt to follow-up on HERE...

goddamn this is gold...so:

Jimmy -> "...a skirt so short...she bent over and you could see her ASS." niiiiiiice....ooohhhh I would've loved seeing that in person.  Ana was a big reason I ever started checking in on TYT in the first place 😆

Drama Popcorn GIF

Edited by MillionX

Because no one demanded it....

DOOKIE DIARIES!

I had some back pain over the course of May. 

Thankfully it was just lumbar sprain probably caused by long term bad posture.

During the last year , I had to stay up late in my office chair at odd hours.

Anyway, It was painful to get out of bed and even go to the bathroom. One day I got to the bathroom and was about to sit when I just unleashed a massive stream of dookie all over the seat,toilet tank, and sides. There was more dookie on the outside than in the bowl. 

It was like someone threw a bucket full of Jello chocolate pudding all over my toilet.

I was embarrassed and it was a bitch to clean.

I almost thought of taking a picture and posting ,but I didn't want to get banned from this site.

Edited by DangerousJ
1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

E4QA-K0XoAIy6rp?format=jpg&name=medium

E4P-p2kX0AAyi0M?format=jpg&name=medium

Or maybe it is wrong not to disclose your trans status to your potential partners especially if they are straight 🤔

Rape by deception. That's  new.

"If someone has a problem with herpes, it's not my job to tell them about my outbreaks, they should say it up front that they don't want to fuck someone with herpes 🙃"  

One time I put my daughter down for a nap.  I was watching tv or some shit and I heard her in there playing so I went to go tell her to lay down and sleep.  She took a shit and took off her diaper and played with it.  Shit smeared all over the wall, the kid, her crib...shit everywhere.  So disgusting.  I cleaned up the shitty room and her mom cleaned up her.

Interesting... usually I can tell where those "Which ____ are you?" quizzes are headed but this VTM one here surprisingly tagged me as "Banu Haqim"... I was thinking surely I'd get "Tremere" or Lasombra clan.  There was 1 question in there asking you to pick 3 disciplines (the powers)... easy picks for me-- Dominate, super speed (celerity) and witchcraft.  If allowed a 4th, it would then be a tough one for me between Invisibility (aka "obfuscate") and the enhanced senses (Auspex) or the shadow magic shenanigans of "Abyss" (aka Oblivion or Obtenebration)

Edited by MillionX

One more dookie related story.  You know, I had my kid at a young age.  I was kind stupid and immature.  So I taught the kid "blast a dook" instead of "go poop".  When I started her at daycare one of the questions on the paper works was something like, "what word or phrase does the child use when he/she has to urinate or have a bowel movement?"  I had to write down on the paper "Blast a dook" cause thats what the kid knew.  Thats when I realized I made a mistake teaching her that.  Live and learn.  It is funny now though.

45 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

I'm just waiting for the day something like that, or what Faltimar described, to happen to me. So far the worst I've gotten is a little poo on my hands while changing her. But I know it's just a numbers game at this point.

Yeah he's in this phase where he doesn't want to wear pants and if his diaper gets wet, it comes off. We started duct taping it but even that doesn't keep it on anymore. 

Having a kid really is like dealing with a crazy terrorist. You lock down one path they use to act out or pocket and they find 3 more you never even thought of. Kid is pretty damn smart and someday that's going to be a great quality, but right now, I'd settle for him being a little less so 😂

Teach the history of colonizers don't white wash it or hide it

Teach the kids about history favoring the majority in power and how us coloreds were seen as inhuman by the corrupt and those in power who thought less of immigrants 

This is not calling white people evil. 

I mean read up on how the americans treated italians, German, and especially the irish

America always been a shitshow favoring those in the majority

This is just history And present

critical race theory is just the new boogeyman for fragile folks. Just teach uncensored history. People learning just how fucked up colonizers were is good enough.

same people hating on critical race theory wore straight pride shirts

More poop is more weightloss. 

Food easily digested is normally healthier so more poop. Along with more hydration your body gets rid of waste quicker

Edited by DrLariat

well this is a tough choice of nostalgia... Antenna currently has a Bewitched marathon.... but Decades has a Cheers marathon today! (yesterday they had a Taxi marathon)

season 3 episode 1 (called "Nobody's Perfect") of Bewitched just now----niiiiiiice upskirt glimpse on Samantha just now!  There's a shot when Sam wakes up in a hurry to check on Tabitha.. she has a very short nightgown on, and you see a LOT of leg in this scene! 😳 I'm pretty sure I caught a glimpse of some white panties there too.  I remember someone posting this clip on a certain upskirt/voyeur-related forum I used to be a regular at.

I have the series collection at this point, btw...I forgot if I mentioned it earlier but a Walmart had that for 25 bucks.  They also have Knight Rider, Jeanie, ALF and Dukes of Hazzard at that store so I may be getting 1 or more of those too in the near future.

aha, so finally I got to see some real pictures of this new movie Supergirl costume... Anna/Star Wars Girl posted a vid about it a few minutes ago

....of course they made sure to make it as unsexy as possible.  I suppose it could be even worse though... like if a certain person that seemingly calls the shots on characters/design at Netherrealm Studios had their way this might be a baggy version of the costume, perhaps with some loose-fitting jeans....and a baseball cap....maybe with a large coat on too.  

Since this is Flashpoint, I guess... all bets are off though, as it's a strange alternate timeline deal anyway.

50 minutes ago, MillionX said:

aha, so finally I got to see some real pictures of this new movie Supergirl costume... Anna/Star Wars Girl posted a vid about it a few minutes ago

....of course they made sure to make it as unsexy as possible.  I suppose it could be even worse though... like if a certain person that seemingly calls the shots on characters/design at Netherrealm Studios had their way this might be a baggy version of the costume, perhaps with some loose-fitting jeans....and a baseball cap....maybe with a large coat on too.  

Since this is Flashpoint, I guess... all bets are off though, as it's a strange alternate timeline deal anyway.

People talk about MK11 female costumes as if they're complete garbage, but I think they're fine compared to the previous ones. Maybe I'm alone there though. Even as a prolific pervert, I never got that part anyway. It's a fighting game that centers around gore. I definitely don't need the females to be wearing skimpy clothing to be sexy.

Edited by axeman61
8 minutes ago, iStu X said:

The costume looks fine. I just don’t get DC’s fascination with making all the hero suits look scaled/chain mail. It’s so ugly and rigid. 

Because they want it to look like armor and not a rubber suit. 

Not saying it works just thats the goal. To look like armor. 

I like this Supergirl suit so far. Looks kinda cool. I mean honestly every single super hero suit looks like garbage whenever someone snaps a photo of them walking around set instead of in the lighting and set design and lenses and camera work the suit was all designed to be cohesive with. Every Paparazzi photo of Tom Holland makes his suit look pretty terrible then watch the movie and looks perfect. 

Edited by RSG3

yeah that's the other thing... these "leaked pictures" from a set tend to look bad 99% of the time anyway....mainly since it is out of context and without the proper lighting and angles from the movie and all that jazz.

...sure would be nice if we could've had another "Man of Steel" film, but I gave up all hope on that a long time ago.  Even if they do have plans, it seems so far off that Henry will actually be a senior citizen by the time they get around to it.

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, iStu X said:

The costume looks fine. I just don’t get DC’s fascination with making all the hero suits look scaled/chain mail. It’s so ugly and rigid. 

this is one of the things that has always been a problem for live action.  If you try to just dump everybody in spandex, it's going to look cheap as hell and just won't work on the big screen.  Of course, some costumes are easier to recreate than others, but a Superman/Spiderman type outfit will look like some party city cosplay.  For some reason, the scales idea seems to work out the best on camera, but it has gotten old.  I honestly don't know what they could switch to though.

1 hour ago, axeman61 said:

People talk about MK11 female costumes as if they're complete garbage, but I think they're fine compared to the previous ones. Maybe I'm alone there though. Even as a prolific pervert, I never got that part anyway. It's a fighting game that centers around gore. I definitely don't need the females to be wearing skimpy clothing to be sexy.

Outside of Scarlets default, I thought the costumes were fine for the most part. Scarlet's default is a big nope from me though. Look like she went to Tatooine to shop at the Sandpeople's version of The Gap.

13 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Are they from the Midwest?

🤣 idk. There’s just been a lot of arguments about seasoning food and how things should be cooking things lately. Like the defending of well done steaks and not seasoning food. 

8 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I honestly didn't know this was even a thing....

david rose pop GIF by Schitt's Creek

Savages. Like even a simple salt and pepper rub on a protein can make it taste so much better. 

people have the audacity to even say seasoning destroys the taste of the food as it “changes it”. No. That’s not how seasoning works. If you seasoned your food you’d realize that. 

Edited by iStu X
4 hours ago, MillionX said:

Is she playing Lara Kent or Cir El?