Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

3 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

he didn't kill that guy's soul.  He killed that guy's ignorance.  He made him face the facts that he doesn't want to see which is the first step to finally fixing the problem:  First, you have to identify the problem.

That's the thing I don't like about Kevin though. Someone could relay the exact same information he relayed to that dude in a way that doesn't make the listener want to kill himself.

It seems he's always heaping at least a little unnecessary cruelness on top of the stuff he says. But I haven't watched any full shows of his. Maybe he's good outside of the stuff I've seen.

I think this is what some Uber drivers call a unicorn 🙏

FQf2uRT.jpg

@M A R T I A NDo you still do Doordash? I stopped because I don't think it pays that well compared to Uber and Grubhub. At peak hours Uber has double orders that can be great. But it's even better when you accept one order, and then you are offered an extra order that's on the way because it pays more.

ALERT---youtube is too damn good, man.... so Kevin Samuels apparently has this broad on right now!!

Kev also just got 1 million subscribers, I see ....ahhaha he knew this was gold; there's at least 9k people tuning in for this.

edit---now there's 17k people watching...

damn...she's 28 and has a kid that's already grown?!🤣

edit again----WHILE expecting her ex to keep paying for stuff...she has another boyfriend, btw. 😆

Edited by MillionX

sheeeitttt, it sure would've been nice if the internet and social media was around when I was a kid.  You're damn right I would've e-stalked every girl I ever had a crush on....and with guaranteed search results, of course since 100% of them would be likely to have their own page.  This is another way the new generations are growing up spoiled.  All they have to do is type a person's name into a search bar, and they might find something QUITE interesting and worth saving for later "viewing".  Back in ye olden days, all we had was our imaginations of what _____ might look like naked or in t-shirt/panties.  These days they just put a name into a search bar and in 2 seconds they might actually have real "material" to start collecting on someone they happen to like.

I could just imagine if that was a thing back then, and I happened to put Mary's name in the search and actually found the goods.... or later on... Robyn...or Kam, then one I'll just call "J"... those were the absolute finest that I fantasized about way back then...the elite tier.  sheeeittttt, I'll never forget that day I got to see right up Mary's skirt in class.  Back then, we had to take what we could get.  Of this top tier... I'd say the #1 is very close between J. and Mary....basically a coin-flip.... with Kam right behind that.  ha, I may have mentioned before----how's this for some sappy, tv/movie inspired nonsense.... I actually had a corny love-letter written up for Mary.  I even brought it with me to school a few times, but never had the balls to go through with giving that to her...(closest I got was awkwardly hanging around after class 1 time, getting increasingly nervous about it until I chickened out and just left)...of course that would've been a complete social disaster anyway so that's for the best.

I actually saw my first crush from way back in kindergarten and 1st grade in recent years... she's not half bad these days, but yeah... she grew up to look rather odd....like an alien posing as a human.  She's married at this point, unsurprisingly...but yeah if I had a shot I wouldn't turn it down....the other ones I mentioned earlier were way hotter though.

Edited by MillionX

@MillionXYou should be glad this stuff wasn't around back then, because they can track you and you'd have gotten caught and probably kicked out of school, likely beaten up by a mob first, and fully cancelled. Especially for the underage girls, they watch that stuff. They've even punished the girls for sending pics, of course they'd go after you as a guy.

But on this topic, I wonder if that Kang guy got killed by some random dude trying to harass his girl in front of him.

ha, yeah it's for the best.... there's also the problem of ranting online... more than likely I would've had some "questionable" angry posts on my own page back then in the high school days that would've come back to haunt me pretty fast.  (*on FB specifically---you can't afford to post "wrong" opinions or anything questionable...one of the reasons I began to hate that platform so much....it exists only to remind me of some people's birthday at this point.)  heh, actually there's a friend I know that had some posts like that on his actual facebook page....tied to his real name, of course.  I'm not going to "out" him here but they were a hilarious read... it did remind me of my old self from a long time ago. The girl he was with at the time was indeed pure trash though.... a young single-mother that was basically just using him for rides, babysitting, and money, while actually hooking up with other dudes on the side....her family was seemingly in on it too.  It was interesting to be on the sidelines watching that soap opera play out in real time.    Fortunately I moved on to not caring so much other than to laugh at the stupid choices modern American women tend to make throughout their lives.

(edit---bizarre thing was how he was so quick to defend this parasite, btw... I remember it seemed like he could sense my negative reaction when finding out she already had a kid, and it's like he instinctively jumped to "ehhh you can't really fault her for that though"  ehhhh yes I can.  haha that's a severe point deduction right there, especially at that phase of life... and she was the one who decided to spread her legs and ultimately pop a baby out by a dude going "raw" that probably wasn't worth a damn in the first place... )

ah, and then that first year of college... I remember it was a girl from Kuwait (but an "Americanized" one) by the name of "Fatin" that first caught my attention...it would be a fast-track to FriendZone though; textbook case there too... looking back, she was clearly *not* into me like that at all.

edit 2-- that marathon of The Greatest American Hero is still going... Connie Selleca was the main eye-candy on the show back then...looking FINE....looks kinda like someone created a hybrid mix of Mia Sara and Demi Moore.

Edited by MillionX

Woke up, got the kids excited about going to the zoo, spent a few hours getting everyone ready, loaded up in the van, got to the zoo parking lot, one of the twins immediately pukes all over herself.

Clean her up, turn around and go home because you can't drag a sick kid around on a hot day.

Still in the van, all three kids crying at the top of their lungs.

23 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

What's good ya? How everybody been? Got in on AMC at 12 bucks. Averaged up to 19.87 at 260 shares. Made 10k on it so far. Still holding though.  For now I can't put anything else into my brokerage until I pay off my car. Only 3k left. Might as well get it out the way.

Damn son. Seeing this made me look at my crypto wallet, shit is pathetic right now 😭

4 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Damn son. Seeing this made me look at my crypto wallet, shit is pathetic right now 😭

Well rumor has it. That due to a new ruling that went into effect last week. Hedge funds that are shorting GME and AMC. Are now getting their accounts checked daily to see if they are meeting minimum requirements. So to avoid Magin calls and risk starting the short squeeze. 

They sold out of a lot of their crypto positions. So they can have the cash on hand needed to keep their accounts in compliance. Seems like Hedgies are gonna drag down different sectors at different times to keep dragging this out.

That's why the ruling was put into effect. To make sure another GME or AMC doesn't happen again. 

34 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Well rumor has it. That due to a new ruling that went into effect last week. Hedge funds that are shorting GME and AMC. Are now getting their accounts checked daily to see if they are meeting minimum requirements. So to avoid Magin calls and risk starting the short squeeze. 

They sold out of a lot of their crypto positions. So they can have the cash on hand needed to keep their accounts in compliance. Seems like Hedgies are gonna drag down different sectors at different times to keep dragging this out.

That's why the ruling was put into effect. To make sure another GME or AMC doesn't happen again. 

Its amazing to me that it took a bunch of redditors to make the financial "regulators" even consider keeping a check on this kind of bullshit. 

An interesting interview and look at the role of "storyteller" in VTM with Jason Carl ---

heh, actually... thinking of that 1 friend again who would more than likely be terrible to play this or any table-top game with... it would be interesting to see the disastrous result.  Besides not caring at all about any kind of balance or rules, he definitely wouldn't give a shit about the "masquerade" part, I'm sure....dude would be that 1 vamp that's like "hey let's just kill and drain several people in this nightclub right here"... with witnesses everywhere, inevitably drawing the ire of any local prince, baron, the Second Inquisition, FBI, etc. etc. 🤣  It would be funny to see the reaction of other people at the table to such a player.  I remember when we played Fable 2 (some of the worst co-op I've ever seen in a video game, btw...), his immediate inclination was to start attacking the villagers....unaware that the "safety" option wasn't even turned off yet so they were still invulnerable to attacks.

...y'know, hopefully Fable takes a bit of a different approach when they bring it back.  I'd want more customization, and proper skill-tree/build options, leveling up, etc....make it a bit more like Kingdoms of Amalur.  It still breaks my heart how Fable 2 ended up, man....so much potential, and a lot of the game was great...but there were HUGE problems and questionable design, like the poorly designed co-op mode, and the final encounter with the main villain being the worst shit I've ever seen in gaming.

ive been watching lost. the old tv show. after watching it on amazon 3x in a row. i realized we were all wrong in thinking the creators had copped out in stating the ilsand was purgatory. yunno how we all jumped to the conclusion that they were all dead n the island was the afterlife. er. wrong. we fucked up. we didnt pay attention.

final ep. last season.

jack asks his dad at the church were everyone is gathered, and asks if he himself is dead. and his says yea your dead. then cry n hug. but.

here is the big but.

before that.

ben tells hurley "you were a great #1" aka leader of the others.

because it showed that after jack beats the smoke monster. hurley becomes the new leader. cuz ben on the island tells him. i guess your the new number 1.

hurley outside the church says "you were a great #2" back to ben.

and those two lines bro.

explain that the church scene were everyone is gathering.

happens loooooooooooong after the events of the island.

cuz ben would only compliment hurley on being a great leader of the others unless many many years of hurley actually being a leader had passed.

and when i realized the monumental importance of these 2 lines between these two characters. when i realized that the church scene in the final ep was happening long after the events of the island.

i realized we are all freakin stupid back in 2010 when we all watched it, and goofed in assuming that when we heard christian tell jack he was dead. we thought they were dead since day 1 aka the plane crash. n the island was purgatory.

nah.

the island was real. they werent dead.

but the church scene was purgatory/afterlife. but not in the same time frame as the rest of the entire show.

it doest explain what the island is.

but after watching 3x it seems the creators are connotating the island is...multidimensional cuz of not only the weird shit happenings. but when jack drops the a bomb. final season shows the what if alternate universe.

where the plane never crashes n they live different lives.

which goes back to dbz where krillin explains to trunks. "you cant change your own personal past trunks. but if we manage to change things, kid trunks life will be different. but your past stays the same."

which is exactly what happens in final season of lost.

damn thats a great show.

now i see. 

final season was actually good.

2 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

What's good ya? How everybody been? Got in on AMC at 12 bucks. Averaged up to 19.87 at 260 shares.

Got in on BEAM at 15.99 a couple of years ago, up to 93.58 on Friday.  Always trying to figure out when I'm supposed to take my earnings.

Got into NTLA 25.74, it's at 88.83 right now and just announced positive results on one of their gene therapy trials today.  Should really pop tomorrow.

33 minutes ago, PussyStuffer said:

ive been watching lost. the old tv show. 

I always dug that show but stopped watching around season 4 because it was just too big of a time commitment. That show had more episodes than I ever recall most other shows of that length having, at least at the time. 

Interesting write up though, I always wondered how the show ended up.

1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

Lol. At women blaming men as the reason they're gettin all this cosmetic surgery. I could've sworn they said "My body, my choice" 🤔

They can GTFO with that. Maybe the top 1% of dudes ask for that. But I can't name not one average dude I've known. That actually want women to do that. Women do that shit to attract the top tier men. They're mad that they have to compete for these dudes.

8 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Got in on BEAM at 15.99 a couple of years ago, up to 93.58 on Friday.  Always trying to figure out when I'm supposed to take my earnings.

Got into NTLA 25.74, it's at 88.83 right now and just announced positive results on one of their gene therapy trials today.  Should really pop tomorrow.

Pretty wild. This is definitely a game changer for humanity as a whole.

She says at one point that it'll lower the cost of treatments, but going under the CRISPR will cost as much/more as those treatments cost, at least in the short term, no? Seems like it'll just offload the cost of treatments from one treatment to another. 

That and it's going to increase life expectancy, which is a double edged sword imo. 

34 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

They can GTFO with that. Maybe the top 1% of dudes ask for that. But I can't name not one average dude I've known. That actually want women to do that. Women do that shit to attract the top tier men. They're mad that they have to compete for these dudes.

There's a big difference between what men want and what women THINK men want. 

1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

She says at one point that it'll lower the cost of treatments, but going under the CRISPR will cost as much/more as those treatments cost, at least in the short term, no? Seems like it'll just offload the cost of treatments from one treatment to another. 

That and it's going to increase life expectancy, which is a double edged sword imo. 

It'll be expensive if/when it's commercially available as a medical treatment, but CRISPR will be curative* for many conditions, so it's the difference between a one time high price and a lifetime of high priced treatments. 

There's a science fiction scenario for increased lifespans being problematic, but that's still very much in the realm of fiction at this point.  Right now we're just talking about increasing the average life expectancy by reducing the number of people who die very young.

In the same sense, CoVid actually lowered the average life expectancy in the USA by about 2 years just recently.

*well, hopefully curative anyway.  Actually getting enough CRISPR to exactly the right places, and figuring out what any side effects might be is a big part of what they're working on, and many conditions are more complicated than just one gene being at fault.

mannnnn, I regret missing the BET Awards now... Angry Man went live to roast the shit out of it, I see 🤣

hopefully they repeat it; I need to see this mess for myself.

Greatest American Hero - season 3, episode 11... there was a scene just now where Connie Selleca was shown in just a t-shirt and big nerdy glasses on...woooo yes yes 😳

ah, my ol' honey Alli Mack.... sentencing is soon apparently...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/allison-mack-nxivm-regret_n_60d87debe4b01ec760f3867b

How much you want to bet her sentence is basically nothing?  It might be a little bit of time since she's now an "old" actress that hasn't even done anything tv/movie wise in many years though... (*if this were still a 20-something year old actress with a career that was still poppin'....it would be a guaranteed thing that she would not spend a day in prison...she's 38 and a "has-been" at this point so she actually has to fear a small chance of some real consequences on this.)

Edited by MillionX
4 hours ago, MillionX said:

mannnnn, I regret missing the BET Awards now... Angry Man went live to roast the shit out of it, I see 🤣

hopefully they repeat it; I need to see this mess for myself.

Greatest American Hero - season 3, episode 11... there was a scene just now where Connie Selleca was shown in just a t-shirt and big nerdy glasses on...woooo yes yes 😳

ah, my ol' honey Alli Mack.... sentencing is soon apparently...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/allison-mack-nxivm-regret_n_60d87debe4b01ec760f3867b

How much you want to bet her sentence is basically nothing?  It might be a little bit of time since she's now an "old" actress that hasn't even done anything tv/movie wise in many years though... (*if this were still a 20-something year old actress with a career that was still poppin'....it would be a guaranteed thing that she would not spend a day in prison...she's 38 and a "has-been" at this point so she actually has to fear a small chance of some real consequences on this.)

My wife and I were talking about this. She will probably try to say she was duped and will get a slap on the wrist. I'll be surprised if she gets anything more than a few months in jail and a fine or public service. 

^ah that's probably what her fate is... "house arrest" and/or probation.  

Quick ALERT though: The Leg Showcase that is Wimbledon has started and is on NOW, folks.  Currently there's Niculescu vs. Sabalenka, and one has the "knee socks" look going onnnnnn.  Yes yes, I am forever thankful for whoever invented women's tennis.

...sheeeitttt, I used to imagine how Alli Mack might look in a traditional tennis skirt outfit... with the socks pulled up high to the knee like that...

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

I miss those old pleated-style ones though... that was the hottest tennis outfit look.  The stuff you see them wearing in modern times is lame in comparison.

aha, and that brought me right back to that crush I had back in the day on Mary.... there was 1 day she was at school with a white pleated tennis skirt on with a navy blue sweater....still remember that shit like it was yesterday.  I wanted so badly to see up that skirt even if it was just a glimpse.  Eventually I did catch a glimpse when she was walking up a flight of stairs.  woooo that visual was somethin ELSE, folks.

Edited by MillionX
16 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

I always dug that show but stopped watching around season 4 because it was just too big of a time commitment. That show had more episodes than I ever recall most other shows of that length having, at least at the time. 

Interesting write up though, I always wondered how the show ended up.

if you remember. when lost premiered back in 2004. there were two more awesome shows that also premiered around the same time.

one was prison break, the other was heroes.

1st season of both shows was incredible.

but season 2 of both show sucked booty.

if yall remember, there was a writer's strike spanning all hollywood.. after season 1.

and prison break and heroes got hit hard. cuz those season 2s sucked. they sucked hard. season 3 of prison break was good tho. but the damage was done.

im gonna be rewatching both season 1 of both shows soon.