Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

4 hours ago, MillionX said:

More of a favorite topic of mine... supposedly a bonnet was part of what killed her relationship with MBJ?!

If true then good for him, having some standards.  Women get away with wearing that ridiculous nonsense partly because most dudes will put up with anything.  

Really, words cannot describe just how much I despise that shit.  I'd gladly go back in time and beat the shit out of whoever invented it....or at least whoever recently helped it come back into style.  I still see it on a regular basis, btw...whenever I'm in some public place where you'll see lots of black women.  It's goddamn disgusting.  A lot of them just don't care about how they look in public anymore.  There's no way you can go out looking like that and claim you care about your image even slightly.  

They needed something to complete their ensemble of wearing house shoes and mumu's to the grocery store.  Now they got an iconic look!

9 hours ago, MillionX said:

More of a favorite topic of mine... supposedly a bonnet was part of what killed her relationship with MBJ?!

If true then good for him, having some standards.  Women get away with wearing that ridiculous nonsense partly because most dudes will put up with anything.  

Really, words cannot describe just how much I despise that shit.  I'd gladly go back in time and beat the shit out of whoever invented it....or at least whoever recently helped it come back into style.  I still see it on a regular basis, btw...whenever I'm in some public place where you'll see lots of black women.  It's goddamn disgusting.  A lot of them just don't care about how they look in public anymore.  There's no way you can go out looking like that and claim you care about your image even slightly.  

I saw that yesterday. I'll actually give her credit for taking the blame for the breakup and coming to his defense for shade/shots people are taking at him. Although, she did try to slide back into his DMs. 😂

17 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Here's another one:

We've gotten a little too used to Republican politicians being subhuman. As someone fully onboard that "all politicians are slime" train just a few years ago, it's clear the republicans of today are like a new kind of radioactive slime. I mean, Democrats are slime too, but I'm more afraid of slime that glows.

12 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

I mean they're both wrong. Parents shouldn't be able to marry their kids off -OR- transitioning them at that age. These are decisions with lifelong consequences. One can argue that anything a parent does has lifelong consequences, but we have to draw the line somewhere.

There are EXCEPTIONALLY rare cases where a child has a biological basis for transitioning (literal intersex not gender dysmorphia), and in such cases I do believe some levity needs to apply.

Edited by Daemos
1 hour ago, Daemos said:

There are EXCEPTIONALLY rare cases where a child has a biological basis for transitioning (literal intersex not gender dysmorphia), and in such cases I do believe some levity needs to apply.

There are almost certainly also psychiatric cases where puberty blockers are probably preferable to constant suicide watch or even the really heavy psyche meds.

That said, lately it almost seems like the biggest fear mid-level Republican politicians have is finding out that their child-brides-to-be were assigned male at birth.

Edited by Reticently
2 hours ago, MillionX said:

One of those times I'll agree with John here... this is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of in terms of a rebranding:

SNIP

They're really going to drop the HBO part of the name?  Bruh...

I want to interrogate whoever is signing those checks to their marketing/branding people. Blackmail over some heavy shit is the only explanation here.

4 hours ago, Daemos said:

I mean they're both wrong. Parents shouldn't be able to marry their kids off -OR- transitioning them at that age. These are decisions with lifelong consequences. One can argue that anything a parent does has lifelong consequences, but we have to draw the line somewhere.

I think kids should be protected from ideologues and that applies to both sides of the political isle.  Child brides are some third world bullshit and they don't belong in civilized countries.  It's just a round about way to legalize pedophilia. 

I also am of the opinion that puberty blockers cause irreversable harm and I don't think the medical field has provided reasonable justification to use them. 

9 minutes ago, J-ride said:

I think kids should be protected from ideologues and that applies to both sides of the political isle.  Child brides are some third world bullshit and they don't belong in civilized countries.  It's just a round about way to legalize pedophilia. 

I also am of the opinion that puberty blockers cause irreversable harm and I don't think the medical field has provided reasonable justification to use them. 

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

55 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

i wanted to buy the new bud light tranny on the can beer can. yunno cuz its gonna be a collector's item one day due to rarity.

but i couldnt find any. i guess they recalled all them cans already. 

i guess they buried all them cans right next to the atari 2600 ET carts. oh well.

They aren't for sale. It was a personal 6 pack of cans made just for Dylan. 

Yea all this over cans you can't even fucking buy. 

Edited by RSG3