Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

On 10/25/2023 at 11:52 PM, Hecatom said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1698282945649689.png

Liam Neeson Ngapa GIF

Actually just bought one of my mates the male equivalent for his birthday and included a note that - when opened - blasts on full volume the following message:

"MY BELOVED FRIEND, XXX, I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN LACKING CONFIDENCE LATELY. THIS BOXER FILLER SHOULD LIFT UP YOUR SPIRITS AND SOCIAL STATUS. HAPPY HUNTING!"

I'm sad at all these Batman TAS actors passing away at such a rapid rate 

Two Face was my favorite villain on Batman.

The look,origin story,theme music and especially the voice! 

I know many hail Mr Freeze as the best,but Two Faced was just as good.

I am also bummed that to my knowledge he only voiced Harvey once in 2010 in Brave and the Bold.

He should have been featured in one of the direct to video movies or Arkham games.

There was a Batman vs Two Face movie set in the 1966 Adam West continuity but IIRC William Shatner voiced him.

Edited by DangerousJ

I didn't know he was the voice of Two-Face, actually.  I remember Richard Moll for his other roles, like "Bull" from Night Court.  He was also Roger's old war buddy "Big Ben" in the 80s movie House.  

Ben was the "final boss"/problem that Roger had to deal with in the house

edit--- well, that shooter in Maine was apparently found dead, so he most likely killed himself.

Edited by MillionX

X-memories:

Poster I had as a kid: ( I believe got this from Puerto Rico's Plazas Las Americas circa 1991/1992)

s-l1200.jpg

Wallscroll I got in 2015 from Amazon

I was wondering the same thing, but apparently...

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/unseen-jim-lee-x-men-art-created-over-ten-years-goes-to-auction/

The Tryptch, an image spread out across three pages, was started with its first central page in 2002 with Colossus, Psylocke, Wolverine, and a destroyed Sentinel. The right side was created next, in 2008, and it features Rogue, Gambit, and Jubilee. The left side was created last in 2012 and features Cyclops, Jean Grey, Storm, and the Beast.

Quite the haul today... I went by that place here that sells a lot of old stuff...movies, and tv shows, music and even old toys/figures... couldn't believe my luck when I found a Mewtwo amiibo!! (it was about $25) Of course that got bought immediately.  Really, I had given up on ever seeing that again years ago.

...also in these sad final days of physical media... I found Night of the Demons on 4k(!!) and The Boys season 3 blu-ray.  They also had the 4k and blu-ray of "Prey" so I'll be back a bit later to get that....unfortunately I did not see that Predator collection that was there (Best Buy) last time I went.

i once got piss drunk and took a shower while drunk. hot water made me sleepy. next thing i know i was damn near underwater. i was breathing above water like a swimmer doing the breaststroke.  even tho i started with a shower. when i took a nap in the tub my foot covered the drain. water piled up and raised. now im takin a inadverdent bath.

it can happen easily. def.

anywho. unrelated

9 hours ago, HD-Man said:

When I say I am ready for this year to be over.....this hasnt been a good one for me. Can't seem to get ahead and alot of it is my fault which stings

Hoping things turn around for you quickly!  Everyone takes some self inflicted Ls sometimes, but it sure sounds like you were set up for a few of them by other people's bullshit.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/10/27/business/crime-spree-retailers-are-actually-overstating-the-extent-of-theft-report-says/index.html

"But some retail analysts and researchers, bolstered by local crime statistics, say stores may be over-stating the extent and impact of theft. Why? It’s a useful deflection, camouflaging weak demand, mismanagement and other issues denting business right now. And it forces lawmakers to respond."

"The analysts noted that overall shrink — merchandise losses due to external and internal theft, damaged products, inventory mismanagement and other errors — makes up just 1.5% to 2% of retailers’ sales. That percentage has remained steady for years, despite retailers sounding the alarm more than ever about theft."

"The analysts noted that overall shrink — merchandise losses due to external and internal theft, damaged products, inventory mismanagement and other errors — makes up just 1.5% to 2% of retailers’ sales. That percentage has remained steady for years, despite retailers sounding the alarm more than ever about theft."

They are just using theft as an excuse to close lagging stores while not looking like the bad guy, and to encourage their fellow Boomer politicians to turn our country into a fucking Police State.

33 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/10/27/business/crime-spree-retailers-are-actually-overstating-the-extent-of-theft-report-says/index.html

They are just using theft as an excuse to close lagging stores while not looking like the bad guy, and to encourage their fellow Boomer politicians to turn our country into a fucking Police State.

Did you know, Texas is trying to pass a law that bans pregnant women from traveling to other states to get an abortion? 

Freedom 🇺🇸

12 hours ago, HD-Man said:

When I say I am ready for this year to be over.....this hasnt been a good one for me. Can't seem to get ahead and alot of it is my fault which stings

u say u have anger management issues. short tempered. surly. yet when u here u never seem short tempered at all. tbh u seem quite cool n chill. maybe its your avatar's popped collar n sunglasses that gives off laid back vibes. but ur posts always seem chill.

maybe ur job just causes undue stress. or ur fellow employees are the culprit.

i myself have a short temper. surly mofo. 

which i gotta keep working on.

who has been the surliest one of us? id say darksakul cuz he always seemed the shortest tempered dude out of megashock. idk bout ole srk. there were dudes on there that would explode in rage alot. more than me. some others u couldnt even critique even a lil cuz they would get weird on you. akuma hax. if u even mentioned him even on a non-negative way he would stalk u for weeks with posting stuff directed at u lol. 

theres a old zen sayin "control your emotions or your emotions will control you"

i try to live by those words i learned in martial arts class from my youth.

but easier said than done.

but my objective is to reach lvl 99 of logic over emotions. 

damn. the vulcans make it look easy but its not.

s reactions wars GIF