Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

49 minutes ago, Lantis said:

GoBots would always be the discount Transformers LOL

Takara were top tier toymakers back then. Then you had American marketing and a bigger animation budget.

Gobots - Sept 7. 1984

The Transformers - Sept 17, 1984

The show literally started with the big-bang. That intro is the 80s through and through. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124

Stephen King's It actor Bill Skarsgård is to star in the reimagining of cult horror/comic film The Crow

The cult horror film The Crow is being remade after numerous attempts at its development. 

Now, the movie, based off the original graphic novel by James O’Barr, is to undergo a "modern reimagining", starring Stephen King's It actor Bill Skarsgård (Pennywise) as Eric Daven, originally played by the late Brandon Lee. Starring alongside Skarsgård will be singer-songwriter FKA Twigs.

Reportedly, the project is well into preproduction ahead of its June start date, with shooting to take place in Prague and Munich.

With direction from Rupert Sanders (Snow White and the Huntsman, Ghost in the Shell), The Crow script has been penned by Academy Award-nominated Zach Baylin.

🤣

Louis C.K. won a grammy for best comedy album and I can find no footage of the announcement anywhere. Just a bunch of Anti-SJW channels talking about it. Maybe they have footage, but I can often not stand those channels enough to get through an entire video.

I don't know man. I've listened to Sincerely, which won. It's good. It is, indeed, better than the other albums in the category. But man, even if I like it, that's one L they didn't have to take. Just give it to someone else. Though, maybe they've been nominating questionable people for a while and I've just not been paying attention.

Edited by axeman61

I have to say that this whole cancellation of Will Smith is truly idiotic when you consider that worst shit has been done recently by other celebrities and we don't see hollydumb rallying against them, like Ezra Miller that once again assaulted people.

Yes what Will did was dumb as fuck, and needs to be addressed but cancelling him is not what needs to be done.

Just now, RSG3 said:

When you get a Tiger Electronics Hand Held for Xmas cuz to Grandma they're all Nintendos. 

I have an aunt that when she came from USA to Honduras during Xmas, she always brought consoles, video games and tiger electronics for all the nephews.

I ahd a lot of them  (Tiger electronics) growing up thanks to her.

In fact my SNES was a trade I made with her, where i gave her my NES plus 4 games and the controllers i had for the SNES with 2 games and 2 controllers, so she could give the NES to other cousins.

42 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

When you get a Tiger Electronics Hand Held for Xmas cuz to Grandma they're all Nintendos. 

I remember when my brother and I asked our mom to buy us SF II for the SNES ....which she did buy....but also ended up buying another game "just in case she messed up"

That game was Pit Fighter.

Needless to say that game got canned with the quickness LOL

The will Smith slap. There are some black women praising Will Smith saying he protected his black woman. Something most black men ae scared to do supposedly. To those black women in particular that agree with Will's actions. 

They don't want a black man's protection. They want a goon. That will attack on their command. And resort to violence whenever they deem it necessary. Even if it's something petty that could've been talked out. They want to see their man in that primal territorial state. Maybe it's a turn on idk.

But if those black women actually wanted to be protected? They would heed the advice and direction of their man or men in their lives. When it comes to avoiding and dealing with conflict. Instead of being first to talk crazy and escalate things. Then expect their man to jump in no questions asked ready to attack. Seen it all too often growing up.

"In 1968 a group of soviet physicists and mathematicians with N.Konstantinov as its head created a mathematical model for the motion of a cat. On a BESM-4 computer they devised a programme for solving the ordinary differential equations for this model. The Computer printed hundreds of frames on paper using alphabet symbols that were latter filmed in sequence thus creating the first realistic computer animation of a character, a walking cat."

All technology developed in the Soviet Union was made with the intention of being creepy and weird.

Edited by elliephil

yeah, I enjoyed the Gobots too... that whole concept of robots that transform into vehicles and other things was just a big hit with me; so I enjoyed my few Gobots toys and the cartoon as well... though I did prefer Transformers overall.  With Gobots, there was a smaller # of characters that were cool, now that I'm thinking about it----Coptor, Cy-Kill, Crasher, Scooter and Turbo.  Leader-1 was the leader of the good guys but he was kinda lame, imo.... nowhere near as cool as Optimus Prime.  Cy-Kill was the leader of the bad guys.

There's a weekly podcast that always uses this, and I never get tired of it........this is such gold:

"...literal vampire potbelly goblins...are hobblin 'round, coming after us." is my favorite part 😆 that shit gets me every time.

1 hour ago, Sonero said:

Make sure to fuck a fat, ugly girl.

May take some finesse to explain it to your wife. But just assure her is solely as a aerobic exercise and has nothing to do with the sex.

I should just let her scroll through zatalcon's post history to get a true understanding behind that kind of lifestyle lol

9 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

The will Smith slap. There are some black women praising Will Smith saying he protected his black woman. Something most black men ae scared to do supposedly. To those black women in particular that agree with Will's actions. 

They don't want a black man's protection. They want a goon. That will attack on their command. And resort to violence whenever they deem it necessary. Even if it's something petty that could've been talked out. They want to see their man in that primal territorial state. Maybe it's a turn on idk.

But if those black women actually wanted to be protected? They would heed the advice and direction of their man or men in their lives. When it comes to avoiding and dealing with conflict. Instead of being first to talk crazy and escalate things. Then expect their man to jump in no questions asked ready to attack. Seen it all too often growing up.

1 hour ago, BornWinner said:

The fact that she took multiple pictures of him and took it to social media instead of just talking to him is a huge red flag.

Playing devil's advocate, it could also be that she took selfies on the stadium/event, noticed him after she couldn't reach him.

17 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

They don't want a black man's protection. They want a goon. That will attack on their command. And resort to violence whenever they deem it necessary.

They may also just want a black man since most of them go ghost forever the moment she gives birth.

14 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Could this be explained more? I'm not really sure what she is saying, you know?

There's a massive agriculture welfare program that subsidizes the production of ethanol from corn.  The thing is that it produces vastly more ethanol than we need for any practical use.  Farmers have for years been aware that it's more profitable for them to grow corn for this surplus ethanol program than it is to grow food for market.

So we have a vast amount of resources being squandered to obfuscate a massive government hand out to farmers to the real detriment to the rest of us.  Not just the money we're out, but also the physical resources that could be better used on nearly any other purpose.