Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

51 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

That's fucking disgusting, man! People eat shit for real? That's a thing? 😂

In the disease pica, people eat non nutritious items ranging from paint chips, dookie, urine , etc.

It is usually seem in pregnant people, kids, people with autism or OCD. There is a link to people who have certain anemias but that isn't the cause.

Coprophagia ( eating feces) is also a behavior observed in coprophilia. That is a paraphilia that is described in mental health literature.

1 hour ago, Chadouken said:

That's fucking disgusting, man! People eat shit for real? That's a thing? 😂

Bro.

Spoiler

There are women that insert shit on their vaginas, and men that masturbate with shit

And as you can guess, there are people who fuck while covered on it, or with the shit as lubricant.

Eating shit is the lesser of the things that some people do.

Edited by Hecatom
1 minute ago, Hecatom said:

Bro.

Reveal hidden contents

There are women that insert shit on their vaginas, and men that masturbate with shit

And as you can guess, there are people who fuck while covered on it, or with the shit as lubricant.

Eating shit is the lesser of the things that some people do.

That's fucked up.

Oh yeah, I still have that "tubgirl" pic somewhere; I thought most people who have been on the net since that early era of the mid-90s have seen the legend.  There were some other "women with actual shit" pics from back then as well.  😆  always hilarious.  I *think* the infamous "Gore Gallery" might've been a source on that back in the day; I always admired that site for how absolutely raw it was... like almost no rules at all on what kind of pictures you'd find....would be nice if the internet in general could return to those wild days. (*typically the only rule at a lot of places was the obvious "No CP." but everything else was allowed....heh, that era was awesome.)

As for that choice, I'd rather drink the big cup of vomit instead of eating the shit.  That seems "less" awful.  

6 minutes ago, Lantis said:

I've had jobs that honestly deserved to receive a 10-min verbal bashing from yours truly, but yeah....professional etiquette and such. 😬

The urge is STRONG to really tell them what I think about how I was treated during the last incident, buy yea, I may have to cross them again someday, its not so much being professional as being pragmatic

Started a new dev project that I'm really gonna try with cos I think I might have something if it all goes to plan. It doesn't have a name yet but it's a survival horror RPG heavily inspired by Suspiria, The Beyond, the Giallo genre,  ResEvil, Punch Out and Undertale. Getting more of a grip on things with programming and how Godot works in general and it's a lot of fun. Lot's of placeholder stuff and things not even implemented but it's going pretty well and I'm hoping I can have a demo/prologue out by halloween.

10 minutes ago, Daemos said:

Bullshit. If you were part of the LGBT you would know that we don’t walk away… We sashay away.

These bandwagon homos are the problem. Smh

Amusing, but I'll show my reason only this once. It has much more to do with the political side of this.

Not that I have much to say, but the left and right people just are their own worst enemies or anything similar enough to them. When everything is politically motivated by dispositions of minority  or majority groups, the ones in office or those supervised by them, you acknowledge that they don't have your best interest. They only use your own misfortune to fatten their wallets, and something so messy just to talk about, just turns into a popular and agitated media topic.

Generally that is how humans work, unfortunately. Never voted before, but this is why i don't. Humans are about self interest and many accept that you can't improve a selfless pipe dream dead horse, based on subjective/objective behaviors. 

I've just accepted the total void in good and evil concepts. Trying to comprehend that, I've let this go, the way things are, the conflict, contradicts, and etc. Being in my own world just makes me feel better. Lol.

I honestly don't believe the majority of pro-LGBT people are legit gay. A lot of the legit gay people i've met want nothing to do with the whole LGBT movement. They just want to be left alone and absolutely cringe when they see media try to glorify it as some form of race. 

I think most of the american lgbt (especially gen z whites) wanted to be gay because of how cool leftists think it is to be some form of minority that is oppressed. Gen Z LGBT blacks too are posers, it's all for having many different type of victim cards to throw out. The more cards you have that make you "oppressed" the more "gangsta" you are to the left.