Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

25 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

DJ Envy went on radio and said that for 10 years he hasn't made his wife orgasm. These new cats are different. Ramsay Bolton and Frank Castle couldn't torture that information outta me

I heard that. Do you know how much happens in 10 years? I like to imagine that she was faking 2001 through 2011. That means while:

-Kobe dropped 81 points in a game

-The first black president got elected

-Saddam Hussein got executed

-9/11 happened

-The War in Iraq happened

-Bin Laden got capped

-Social Media and Web 2.0 got birthed

-And many more things I can't remember off the top

She was faking her orgasms. Just tell him. For your own sanity. I don't care how I think a woman I'm with might take it, if I have to spit on her back to fake it ONE time, I'd have a realization and we'd have to talk.

Edited by axeman61
14 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I heard that. Do you know how much happens in 10 years? I like to imagine that she was faking 2001 through 2011. That means while:

-Kobe dropped 81 points in a game

-The first black president got elected

-Saddam Hussein got executed

-9/11 happened

-The War in Iraq happened

-Bin Laden got capped

-Social Media and Web 2.0 got birthed

-And many more things I can't remember off the top

She was faking her orgasms. Just tell him. For your own sanity. I don't care how I think a woman I'm with might take it, if I have to spit on her back to fake it ONE time, I'd have a realization and we'd have to talk.

Apparently she decided to tell him one day when she got mad at him so odd 10 years after they first started having sex. This is one of those stories a man should keep to himself, some L's you take in silence 🤣

Honestly, it sounds like one of the usual ways lots of LTRs go dysfunctional.

1.  Nobody talks about how important sexual compatibility is in a long-term relationship

2.  I've had a number of women tell me that most of the guys they date aren't particularly interested in doing the work to get their partners off.  (That sounds like an overestimate to me, but a lot of dudes are kind of shit birds so idk)

3.  Lots of guys are too fragile in the ego to even have that conversation without turning it into some kind of fight

4.  If a woman comes to expect having that conversation is going to be pointless, she's less likely to ever give a guy a chance to fix his shit

On 5/7/2023 at 8:25 PM, BB_Hoody said:

What's it like watching the kid you raised, become a parent?

I didn't come into his life until he was 15-16, but the previous father figures in his life either left to return back home (his biological dad moved back to Costa Rica, where he still lives, and his second stepfather was mentally abusive towards him and my wife). He's not really active in his son's life either, despite urgings from both his son's mother and with us; so he spends all his time taking care of his wife's 4 kids and 1 grandchild. I wouldn't change a thing I've done to help raise him back in the day, with the exceptions of friends he met who subsequently got him into meth. Those friends would never have been around, but I didn't know at the time

38 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

"cracker"

I actually had this conversation with a black friend of mine who also thought the same way.  There's a good chunk of people who feel that because racism is so institutionalized that you can't be racist to white people and I disagree.  Any body can be discriminated against regardless of what their ancesestors have done in the past.  Thinking you can't be racist to white people just because most of their ancestors owned slaves and because racism is institutionalized feels like an excuse to be an asshole to people who are likely not even part of the problem.  I can't truthfully say you can't be racist to white people when I know people gave Em hell as he was getting started in his rap career.  Is that anywhere on the same scale Bonquesha having a harder time getting a job just because of her name?  No it isn't...but it's still being an asshole and still judging a person or giving a person shit based on their skin color.

23 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

I actually had this conversation with a black friend of mine who also thought the same way.  There's a good chunk of people who feel that because racism is so institutionalized that you can't be racist to white people and I disagree.  Any body can be discriminated against regardless of what their ancesestors have done in the past.  Thinking you can't be racist to white people just because most of their ancestors owned slaves and because racism is institutionalized feels like an excuse to be an asshole to people who are likely not even part of the problem.  I can't truthfully say you can't be racist to white people when I know people gave Em hell as he was getting started in his rap career.  Is that anywhere on the same scale Bonquesha having a harder time getting a job just because of her name?  No it isn't...but it's still being an asshole and still judging a person or giving a person shit based on their skin color.

You can be racist towards white people if you look at things fairly but lets be honest, a black person has a 99% chance of evading any woke reactions for making racist comments. You can't woke a black person.
For example, Floyd Mayweather made a racist video against manny pacquiao about eating dogs and cats while calling him "poochieyao". No one cared. I bet if floyd was white, he'd be cancelled off the spot but he is black so no one is going to treat it as racism.

No one is going to give a fuck if you say racist shit against white people. In some sense, if the left don't cry about it then it's not going to be considered racism/homophobic.

33 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

To be fair, I have had quite a few issues with other kids treating my kids bad because they are green eyed whites.  So basically my kids are little and already have a strong white identity and tend to be distrustful of certain brown kids.  My daughter doesn't want to associate with those kids and avoids playing with them because of how badly they treat her.  If these kids are going to be shitty to her then why should I insist she play with them? 

I believe these woke-tards are not going to like the future they are creating.

29 minutes ago, J-ride said:

To be fair, I have had quite a few issues with other kids treating my kids bad because they are green eyed whites.  So basically my kids are little and already have a strong white identity and tend to be distrustful of certain brown kids.  My daughter doesn't want to associate with those kids and avoids playing with them because of how badly they treat her.  If these kids are going to be shitty to her then why should I insist she play with them? 

I believe these woke-tards are not going to like the future they are creating.

That sucks ass and it really shouldn't be like that.  Only thing I can say is that as with anything involving prejudice and stereotypes...it's just those lil assholes and they don't rep the whole.    My kid ain't white but he is definitely "white passing" and the fact that his eyes are actually green/silver looking (depends on the way the light hits them) , I know for a fact that he's probably gonna get shit from both sides as he's growing up.  I'm not looking forward to having to have that conversation with him.

Hunter is basically a white Rick James with no musical talent.

He's a crackhead with  multiple baby mommas and delayed child support payments 

He's never held public office tho trying to stick anything to Joe will be difficult.

Kushner and Ivanka walked out with 2 billion from Saudis and they served in Trump's cabinet. Why don't they investigate them?

Edited by DangerousJ

Of course you can be racist to white people. I'm racist to white people all the time, just like I'm racist to blacks and Mexicans and Asians and everyone else. If I excluded white people from my racism that would be offensive, intolerant, and would be terrible discrimination.

And I'm not bigoted like that.

Edited by Chadouken

^strange---it already is an optional combo.  I suppose they mean combined like one unique brand/name, perhaps....it seems unnecessary.  

I'm still on the cheap Hulu plan; no interest in upgrading.  That and Netflix are still my favorites in the world of paid streaming content services...with HBO not far behind.

Oh apparently Stranger Things got delayed due to the writers' strike situation... mannn imagine how old the "kids" on that show will look when they FINALLY get around to shooting the final season.

Edited by MillionX

I only have Disney plus and I just watched Manda whore ian  S3 last week after not watching anything for 2 months.

(I ran through x-men TAs, Xmen EVO, and Wolvy and Xmen in Feb)

I always felt that D+ in USA didn't have enough new content.

If they could combine them into one service and have the total fee without ads be no more than $20, that would make it worth it imo.