Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Oh yeah, I look forward to more details about this one being revealed as time goes on... no evidence of a toddler near the scene, regarding the Carlee Russell saga, aka Jussie, Part 2:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-no-evidence-toddler-near-091810378.htmlins

There's also footage of that area of the road/highway....quite a bit of traffic and no one else apparently saw or reported a toddler being out there that night.

Edited by MillionX
36 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Trump Burger

The Biden burger is $50 lol

So I decided I was going to have a look at the menu and read reviews about this place.

Freedom, Fresh Ingredients, and Family are the values that Trump Burger has stood for since its opening in 2020. Opened by our hard-working second-generation family, we cook premium Angus beef & the finest locally sourced vegetables & french fries. We live to see the smiles on your face when you try the best burger out of Texas!

We are passionate Trump supporters who believe in MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. It's because of the VALUES that Trump DEFENDS that we have the opportunity to thrive! We look forward to Trumps' re-election in 2024, and we encourage COLLECTIVE support as we believe he is the man who can lead and unite our beautiful nation! 

God bless the United States of America.

This is really bizarre to me. I did a quick search to see if any other recent presidents had restaurants named after them just out of curiousity and nope.  It's a wild ass thing to name your restaurant after a previous President.  Like what are you going to do with this place a decade from now?  They gonna keep it Trump themed or rebrand it with someone else?  Sounds like a pain in the ass lol.

I was expecting the menu in general to be overpriced but surprisingly it isn't.  Prices for most stuff is actually decent (aside from...the Biden Burger it's clearly there as a joke especially if you read the description but there's always that chance that someone will ask for it just to see what they do).

Reading reviews for a place like this is definitely going to hard to gauge what the food actually is from both sides for obvious reasons.  Of course some of reviews and some of the questions and answers are funny.  Yelp actually has to put a stop on reviews because of the obvious influx of people on both ends putting up stuff.  You got people saying it's the Greatest burger of all time and then people saying it's absolute shit.  If we take out the reviews that clearly being overly positive (I HIGHLY doubt this is the greatest burger ever made) or the people who shitting on the restaurant because it's Trump associated then get the feeling the place is fairly Meh...which is about what I expected.  I can't speak to the burger but looking at the picture for the fries, the fries look like garbage.

3 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Captain cookin again today, gonna shred some pork roast and make bbq. I essentially cooked the roast for him in a crockpot so hopefully he doesnt fuck this up

But him making me cut up like 50 onions when we don't nearly need that many has me worried. But if all else fails I'm eatin ham sandwiches again 😂

Dammit man I'm back at work today. I can't make a Ship Chef sequel gif from here 😅

EDIT: I'll just improvise.

Darc Requiem Presents

A Misterbee Production

In Partnership With Dangerous J Films

HD-MAN 

Returns In....

THE SHIP CHEF 2: SECOND HELPING

jSQXLnL.jpg

@HD-Man"Cap, I'm tired of all these motherfucking onions in this motherfucking barbeque!"

"More horrifying than the spaghetti!!" 

@iStu Xof the Megashock Culinary Institute

Edited by Darc_Requiem
3 hours ago, RSG3 said:

I agree 100%, it's deffinitly not on the rise in this country at all. 

https://kansascitydefender.com/kansas-city/independence-day-hate-crime-shakes-kansas-city-calls-for-justice/

I think the most disturbing thing about that case besides the murder itself is he fact that he's basically getting away with it.

But one mentally ill guy shouting slurs while killing someone does not a rise in white supremacy make, anymore than a couple of Jewish people getting attacked (in NYC of all places) means we're living in Nazi Germany 2.0

Edited by DoctaMario
9 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

But one mentally ill guy shouting slurs while killing someone does not a rise in white supremacy make, anymore than a couple of Jewish people getting attacked (in NYC of all places) means we're living in Nazi Germany 2.0

Yeah, but if one half of Archimedes dial was located in NYC, all it would take would be a Nazi sympathizer to find it and combine it with the second half to locate where a time rift is and go back to Nazi Germany and kill Hitler before he could lose the war. Then we'd ALL be in Nazi Germany.

12-Year-Old Charged with Throwing Acid on 11-Year-Old at Detroit Playground

It now takes 11-year-old Deaira Summers two hours to get dressed after a 12-year-old girl threw acid on her at a Detroit playground, causing second and third burns all down the girl’s back, arms, and legs.

The incident happened on July 9, while Summers was playing with her siblings and cousins at Vernor Elementary’s playground, WXYZ reported. Summer’s cousin had unresolved drama with the 12-year-old assailant, and Summers was caught in the crossfire while running away to fetch her purse, according to her mother, Dominique Summers.

Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy charged the 12-year-old with “one count each of Assault with Intent to do Great Bodily Harm and Felonious Assault.”

The juvenile is being held on a $10,000 bond, and made her second court appearance today. 

“This is an extremely troubling set of allegations. Instant horrible decision making can have lifelong effects on others. There is no excuse for this,” Worthy said.

Summers’ mother believes that an adult gave the 12-year-old the idea to bring acid to the park. 

“Whoever was involved with her, I would like them all to be arrested for what they did to my daughter,” she said. “I hope she gets what she deserves, and they all get what they deserve.”

Terrible that this can happen at schools.

Edited by AriesWarlock
1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

anymore than a couple of Jewish people getting attacked (in NYC of all places) means we're living in Nazi Germany 2.0

I mean, we aren't- but they're still wrapping up the trial of the guy who killed all those people in the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh from 2018, and supporters keep littering that very Jewish neighborhood (40% of the population there) with anti-Semitic pamphlets.

We probably shouldn't let "the racist legacy of bird watching" burn us out on opposing racism any more than we let Q-anon claiming a pedophilia ring operates out of the basement of a pizzeria built on a concrete slab burns us out on human trafficking.

5 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

12-Year-Old Charged with Throwing Acid on 11-Year-Old at Detroit Playground

It now takes 11-year-old Deaira Summers two hours to get dressed after a 12-year-old girl threw acid on her at a Detroit playground, causing second and third burns all down the girl’s back, arms, and legs.

The incident happened on July 9, while Summers was playing with her siblings and cousins at Vernor Elementary’s playground, WXYZ reported. Summer’s cousin had unresolved drama with the 12-year-old assailant, and Summers was caught in the crossfire while running away to fetch her purse, according to her mother, Dominique Summers.

Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy charged the 12-year-old with “one count each of Assault with Intent to do Great Bodily Harm and Felonious Assault.”

The juvenile is being held on a $10,000 bond, and made her second court appearance today. 

“This is an extremely troubling set of allegations. Instant horrible decision making can have lifelong effects on others. There is no excuse for this,” Worthy said.

Summers’ mother believes that an adult gave the 12-year-old the idea to bring acid to the park. 

“Whoever was involved with her, I would like them all to be arrested for what they did to my daughter,” she said. “I hope she gets what she deserves, and they all get what they deserve.”

Terrible that this can happen at schools

That lady's intuition is right cause people don't just walk around with acids on them at random...let alone a fucking 12 year old.  Lot of questions to be asked here.

Edited by Sonichuman

Oh yeah, this guy got the live press conference about the Carlee fiasco... showing it again now (*cue up the usual popcorn animated gif reaction)

I'm already wondering what a certain old female friend from college is thinking about all this... she became quite the typical "Hotep" that defends her fellow sisterhood at all cost in recent years.  I'm betting she just won't mention this story any further on facebook at this point.

edit---haha so they found out she searched things like:

• the movie Taken
  • "do you have to pay for an Amber Alert?"
  • "How to take money from a register"

and other odd/suspicious things... I'll have to watch this again for sure....she also claims the people that took her fed her Cheez-Its but this and granola and some other things are what she bought at Target a little earlier.... this is such precious gold 😆

Edited by MillionX
4 hours ago, Reticently said:

I mean, we aren't- but they're still wrapping up the trial of the guy who killed all those people in the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh from 2018, and supporters keep littering that very Jewish neighborhood (40% of the population there) with anti-Semitic pamphlets.

We probably shouldn't let "the racist legacy of bird watching" burn us out on opposing racism any more than we let Q-anon claiming a pedophilia ring operates out of the basement of a pizzeria built on a concrete slab burns us out on human trafficking.

Again, an isolated incident that some folks in the media and online were using to claim there's some big movement of antisemitism that's going when as far as I can tell, it's actually gotten BETTER. It's tiring having people constantly bring up things like "This is white supremacy, that is white supremacy, this has its roots in colonialism." Like at this point I think these people are doing it for attention because no shit in country founded by and majority populated by white folks, a lot of shit was started by white people who weren't considering the feelings of every other group of people on earth.

The thing is, racism as a problem is much much better than it has ever been and this is the best time there has ever been for non-white people to be living in the US, yet folks are still acting like we're living in 1950s Alabama. That's the part that's tiring.

Edited by DoctaMario
9 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

So I decided I was going to have a look at the menu and read reviews about this place.

This is really bizarre to me. I did a quick search to see if any other recent presidents had restaurants named after them just out of curiousity and nope.  It's a wild ass thing to name your restaurant after a previous President.  Like what are you going to do with this place a decade from now?  They gonna keep it Trump themed or rebrand it with someone else?  Sounds like a pain in the ass lol.

I was expecting the menu in general to be overpriced but surprisingly it isn't.  Prices for most stuff is actually decent (aside from...the Biden Burger it's clearly there as a joke especially if you read the description but there's always that chance that someone will ask for it just to see what they do).

Reading reviews for a place like this is definitely going to hard to gauge what the food actually is from both sides for obvious reasons.  Of course some of reviews and some of the questions and answers are funny.  Yelp actually has to put a stop on reviews because of the obvious influx of people on both ends putting up stuff.  You got people saying it's the Greatest burger of all time and then people saying it's absolute shit.  If we take out the reviews that clearly being overly positive (I HIGHLY doubt this is the greatest burger ever made) or the people who shitting on the restaurant because it's Trump associated then get the feeling the place is fairly Meh...which is about what I expected.  I can't speak to the burger but looking at the picture for the fries, the fries look like garbage.

They couldn't fuck up a burger & fries more  than 5 Guys. 

2 minutes ago, Red Rock Candy said:

They couldn't fuck up a burger & fries more  than 5 Guys. 

I like 5 guys personally the spare times I decide I want all the grease in all the land in my veins all at once.  Curious...what restaurant burger(s) you put above 5 guys within the same price range?

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

I like 5 guys personally the spare times I decide I want all the grease in all the land in my veins all at once.  Curious...what restaurant burger(s) you put above 5 guys within the same price range?

Imo the big problem with 5 Guys IS the price. It's good food but I usually go for a 3 patty burger instead of getting fries and it usually comes out to $15 just for that.

27 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Totally.  Like, 5 Guys would be amazing if that was $8, but for $15 you can get a better burger somewhere else.

It went up in price after covid. I remember it being around $11+tax with a drink before, then it was $14 after JUST for the burger.

I don't know if they have Freddie's around you, but their burgers are pretty good and they have AWESOME cheese curds. Highly recommend it and it's way cheaper than 5G

aha, I should've seen it coming... so now the general reaction of those who supported Carlee's story (mostly black women) is now to wonder what kind of psychological situation she must've been enduring to do such a thing....of course.  Anything to shift the narrative away from her simply being a self-absorbed shit that did something wrong.  No surprise there since women can never be "in the wrong" about anything; there must always be some kind of special circumstances and we should still feel bad for them "enduring" whatever lead them to that point.  Yeah ok whatever.  She should get roasted to hell and back just like Jussie when people began exposing his bullshit ridiculous story.

2 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

Imo the big problem with 5 Guys IS the price. It's good food but I usually go for a 3 patty burger instead of getting fries and it usually comes out to $15 just for that.

2 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Yea 5 guys is hella expensive for a burger joint, like yoy could get a steakhouse burger for that. 

Last time I had a 5 guys burger they were roughly 8$ at least hear in VA but it's been awhile.  I was looking at the prices from here when I was comparing the price earlier to Trump Burger so I'm guessing these prices must be out dated.  That was just the bacon cheese burger pre pandemic though not including small fry.  That did usually put it in the 11 -12 range.

Edit:  Just realized I could check Uber Eats and yeah these prices are WAY outdated.  15.59 for a bacon Cheeseburger.  JESUS...

Edit 2:  Baconater at Wendy's is 9.63.  Yeah that price is way too high.  Thats nearly $20 just for 2 patties now.

Edited by Sonichuman
1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

It went up in price after covid. I remember it being around $11+tax with a drink before, then it was $14 after JUST for the burger.

I don't know if they have Freddie's around you, but their burgers are pretty good and they have AWESOME cheese curds. Highly recommend it and it's way cheaper than 5G

I just moved to a new area, so I'm not even sure.  I'll keep an eye out though.

Pittsburgh has shitty grocery stores, but the restaurant scene is high tier.  These Philly suburbs are the exact opposite of that so far.

I need help learning how to stalk someone online

I  went on a date today with someone I matched with on Tinder. I was so excited and was expecting to have hot sex today: I went to the gym, i took about 6 pills of Ginseng, drank a protean drink, and i jerked off about 3 times an hour before I left for the date. 

Now, we finally meet at the restaurant and she was a thicker than I thought she would be.  I was shocked , disappointed and confused through out the whole date. Anyway, i pretended that I was happy to meet her and  just rolled with it. I'm a nice guy. I did bring up how different she looks on her profile and she replies that they are old photos (i didn't look at her tinder profile during this date). As we were eating, i was starting to feel sick because she was unattractive and she would talk neurotically fast that she would occasionally end up spitting on my food or have spit on the sides of her mouth. I ended up feeling so suck that I literally went to the bathroom and puked.  

The date ends, we add each other on IG and i took a glance at some of her photos and noticed how different she looked in them.. so the bill comes, and she would venmo me her half of the bill  (which was $19). As I was driving home, it started to dawn to me how odd her appearance was in person compared to her pics, and I just thought to myself that people just unfortunately hit the wall. Anyway, I get home and I discovered that she didn't venmo me half of her bill yet, now she took my venmo account but i didn't take hers. I had no way to message her on venmo. I asked for the $19 on Tinder's chat and as I was waiting for a response, I browsed her photos and it just dawned to me that they are probably not the same person. I screen shotted her account just in case she would unmatch me, which she did. She also unfollowed me on her IG.. 

I can't remember her user name on IG or venmo so i can't report her or make a new account to make threats. Is there a way i can track her down and make her pay her $19? She has to be brought to justice!

Edited by weneedhim

Not that any of this exonerates the bird watching goofiness, but it isn't like hate crime stats don't get published:

https://www.justice.gov/crs/highlights/2021-hate-crime-statistics

Nationally, reported hate crime incidents increased 11.6% — from 8,210 in 2020 to 9,065 in 2021. This data reflects the reports of 14,859 law enforcement agencies representing 91.1% of the U.S. population.

Edited by Reticently
36 minutes ago, J-ride said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/fairness-justice/fbi-report-shows-41-increase-in-hate-crimes-with-anti-white-bias

So pretty much the opposite of the media narrative, Oh Vey!

Get back to me when the White Supremacist Boogeyman burns down a city block.

Comparing percentages is kind of misleading when the denominators are wildly different.  The FBI crime data explorer both those articles are based on is pretty cool to play around with though.

Total anti-white crimes for 2019 to 2020 went from 761 to 1072, for an increase of 311.

Total anti-black crimes for the same period went from 2470 to 4032, for an increase of 1562.

When you factor in the fact that there's roughly 4x as many white  people in the US as there are black people, black people were ballpark 16x more likely than white people to experience a hate crime in 2020.

I mean, yeah shit on the click bait articles.  The fact that some racist dudes in the past also had other hobbies has fuck all to do with the world today.  But also the fact that some of the people on either side of an issue are shit-for-brains doesn't have much to do with the issue itself.

Edited by Reticently

I'm genuinely curious if Carlee will somehow get away with a slap on the wrist, as per the usual when it comes to men vs. women being caught up doing something criminal, like a false report which results in wasted resources/manpower.  It will be worth a good laugh if they decide to make a harsh example out of her.... same goes for Tierra Allen currently stuck in Dubai--- since she doesn't have any sort of celeb status/privilege helping her out like in Britney Griner's situation.

Ooh, what happened to that so-called "Black Girl Magic", I wonder?  Things aren't looking so good with that these days.  Your power-level is LOW.

This message has been brought to you by CHEEZ-ITS.

2 hours ago, Reticently said:

Not that any of this exonerates the bird watching goofiness, but it isn't like hate crime stats don't get published:

https://www.justice.gov/crs/highlights/2021-hate-crime-statistics

I have to believe this:

The 2021 supplemental report includes hate crimes data from an additional 3,025 law enforcement agencies

probably has something to do with the increase, though not all of it. It's very possible that the actual number of crimes didn't change all that much, but additional agencies reporting makes it seem like it increased more than it actually did. Without knowing how many incidents came from those newly reporting agencies though, we can't really know what the difference is.

Edited by DoctaMario
26 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

@MillionX

The Shaniquas are revolting...

ah yes... I am absolutely loving it.  I'll give her a pass for wearing a damn bonnet on the vid this one time... at least she's not one of those *still* trying to make excuses for this silly lying girl.

I'm wondering about the motivations now...

1. Some bizarre way of making her cheating boyfriend mad? (based on some rumors floating around; could be bs, of course)
  2. An elaborate distraction from the problems going on, like getting fired from work and failing out of nursing school?
  3. Purely for attention/clout? (*if this was the case and it all worked out you can imagine she was thinking of future interviews on tv, perhaps a book deal, being applauded as a "strong survivor", etc.  Lifetime/Oxygen would definitely make a movie and all that.)
  4. Or perhaps her own cheating....seeing some dude on the side?
  5. Financial motivation? --like collecting ransom/reward money on her own fake kidnapping?
Edited by MillionX

i was thinkin, if aliens make 1st contact...how long before there would be hate crime laws created to protect aliens from discrimination?

i can imagine after 1st contact with lets say 20 different alien races, that people would start goofing on how they look like.

like greys be crying after being called eggheads n shit. n then peeps on twitter be like "omg how cruel. terrible. how dare they get made fun of by how they look like"

then theyll pass hate crime laws so peeps cant call em funny names. or just plain hateful names.

also.

what about the distant future when aliens n humans work together.

then they gotta make discrimation laws. maybe even affirmitive action to make sure they get hired.

then peeps will be like "them illegals takin our jobs" etc etc.