Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Damn I hate that I missed this live stream... of course you know this was bound to be a good one...

oh hell yeah and they get right to the good stuff with the "Just Friends?" topic; you know I can't ever resist that shit

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Edited by MillionX
6 hours ago, Reticently said:

Even if the long history of it has obviously changed exactly nothing, complaining about political messages in punk music is nearly as bad as complaining about religious messages in gospel.  It's so oblivious that it's literally hilarious.

I think that when it's done right, protest/political music can be really awesome, like some of Rage's songs or stuff like U2's 'Sunday Bloody Sunday.' It's just seldom done right. Even John Lennon had some absolutely terrible and less-than-informed protest songs, though he has a few really good ones too.

8 hours ago, RSG3 said:

It's probably more likely that Paul Ryan and those like him consume music (And probably all media honestly) the same way they consume a fast food cheese burger, with little thought about the content of the product. 

It's just popular and catchy and sounds cool so they like it. That's not a criticism of the music, it's just a side effect of vapid people consuming with 0 thought beyond feels good. 

These are the same people who listen to Pumped Up Kicks and then are shocked to find out it's about school shootings. They never listened to the lyrics, processed them, understood them. It was just a catchy tune and everyone like it so they did to. Band wagoners honestly, Paul Ryan probably knows dick and squat about Rage, he was just like "Yea you can't tell me what to do!!!" And never thought any harder about it. 

He belongs to the party that plays Springstein songs at their rallies in complete adject misunderstanding. These dudes have Dee Snider telling them "We're not gonna take it" isn't about them lol, their abilities to process media are shockingly bad. 

My wife didn't realize that song was about school shootings either until I starting singing the chorus and then she had this realization

Shocked Sesame Street GIF

4 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

There was a video that my wife sent me of a crazy ass woman trying the same stunt and I thought she was dumb as hell (didn't realize how old this video was until I looked it up).  "I don't know where she thought she was going, there's officers right there.  She had to know they were going to be on her before she would have been able to get a finger on her"  This dude proved me completely wrong on that holy shit.  He dove completely over that like it he was trying to jump over the defense line to get into the endzone.

7 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

There was a video that my wife sent me of a crazy ass woman trying the same stunt and I thought she was dumb as hell (didn't realize how old this video was until I looked it up).  "I don't know where she thought she was going, there's officers right there.  She had to know they were going to be on her before she would have been able to get a finger on her"  This dude proved me completely wrong on that holy shit.  He dove completely over that like it he was trying to jump over the defense line to get into the endzone.

I thought it was going to be like the video in your link but imagine my surprise when he wound up doing a fucking cross body block. I'm still wondering how tf he got that much air 😂😂😂

7 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Katt Williams pulled up on everyone

giphy.gif

Yeah my Twitter feed has been mostly filled with clios of Katt revealing what his New Years Resolution was.  Apparently the moment the interview started he no hesitated started firing shots.

7 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

so apparently everyone has flown on epstein's plane. smh

I just want the list to get put out there so we can finally know who was on it and move forward.

Always found it hilarious that Conservatives are the first ones to say "we don't care about celebrities or their politics", but will hump a fucking hole into the leg of ANY celeb (no matter how famous) that agrees with them. It's why most conservative comedy/comedians suck now, because they're really just pandering to the audience instead of being funny. Because that's all they need.

Edited by axeman61

Yo that's wild AF to clearly see people in front of a store and then have the words "There isn't a line" come out of your mouth and then when everyone in the line says "Hey.  YOU are wrong"  you continue to say no I'm right instead of holding the L.  That's a hell of a gaslight attempt.

Edit:  good luck on that lady trying get that class action suit going for her cat son.  Maybe she'd have more momentum if there was a school for cats that her son identifies as but unfortunately it is a human school...they don't teach anything to anyone who isn't human there so...

Edited by Sonichuman
1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

Anyone who went to the island, if it's proven, needs to get put in front of a judge to explain themselves.  If they're guilty, yeet them straight into a jail cell.

What's the airport code for the island?  When I looked briefly, all the flight logs I could make quick sense of were things like New Jersey to Ohio.

Also saw "showed airplane to Reba McIntyre". 

1 hour ago, Chadouken said:

Sometimes I'll go into someone's house and there will be a figure, nailed to the wall, of Jesus, nailed to a cross. Like, that just seems a little fucked up to me. Kinda overkill, don't you think? 

You know what, it just occurred to me. Maybe those people who nail Jesus to their walls are just trying to send a message to any Jesus lovers who come to their house. 

Anyway, I just found a crucifix on Amazon and I posted a question asking if I would go to hell for nailing it to the wall. I'll keep y'all posted if I get a response. 

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

Anyone who went to the island, if it's proven, needs to get put in front of a judge to explain themselves.  If they're guilty, yeet them straight into a jail cell.

Will they yeet themselves at the judge after being found guilty?

19 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

You know what, it just occurred to me. Maybe those people who nail Jesus to their walls are just trying to send a message to any Jesus lovers who come to their house. 

Anyway, I just found a crucifix on Amazon and I posted a question asking if I would go to hell for nailing it to the wall. I'll keep y'all posted if I get a response. 

I just assumed they were thumbing their noses at the incredibly inaccurate visages that are passed off as Jesus. Idolatry is a sin and they simply crucifying the false idol.

No that's not what I actually think, but it sounded good. Maybe my 8th grade English teacher was right. I should have been a lawyer. 🙃

10 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

even al gore, the most robotic man ever, is on that list. shits cray

This doesn't surprise me that much; there was some controversy years ago where it was revealed he liked indulging in certain "special" massage parlors, if I recall... and one of the women hilariously called him a "sex poodle", which is one of the oddest, funniest insults I've heard in a long time.  

4 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

"Now here me out...here's what I think Elon is actually doing..."

It is just really hard to believe that Elon has no fucking clue with what he's doing with twitter despite all the evidence and smoking guns pointing to that being the case for some.  There just has to be some Mwehehehe plan going on in the background instead of the simple answer being he fucked up and had to cash a check for running his mouth and he's trying to make the best of his fuck up but he can't stop failing. 

21 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

It is just really hard to believe that Elon has no fucking clue with what he's doing with twitter despite all the evidence and smoking guns pointing to that being the case for some.  There just has to be some Mwehehehe plan going on in the background instead of the simple answer being he fucked up and had to cash a check for running his mouth and he's trying to make the best of his fuck up but he can't stop failing. 

I think he had a plan I just think he didn't think it would be so expensive. 

3 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

If these people are found guilty of being pedophiles they shouldnt jail them.  Why the fuck should the tax payer have to pay for these people to keep living?  They should just put them down like the dogs they are.

With our legal system? How many people would you put down that are railroaded? I'll be fine with the death penalty when those that prosecuted the case get put down, if they make a mistake. Wonder how many prosecutors would go for the death penalty then 🤔

Finally got a chance to look up the list, I see Bill Clinton's name on there aaaand I also see Trump's. Saw some other surprising names aaand some other not so surprising names including people who won't be able to defend themselves since they have already died or they're currently not of sound mind to do so.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jeffrey-epstein-maxwell-prince-andrew-b2473096.html

11 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

good luck on that lady trying get that class action suit going for her cat son.  Maybe she'd have more momentum if there was a school for cats that her son identifies as but unfortunately it is a human school...they don't teach anything to anyone who isn't human there so...

It's fake. People trying to get that 18.783 seconds of fame.

So far there hasn't been a credible source stating someone is trans-feline.   

Just now, OPTIMUS124 said:

It's fake. People trying to get that 18.783 seconds of fame.

So far there hasn't been a credible source stating someone is trans-feline.   

If felt ridiculous enough to be fake so I'm kinda glad it is cause can't tell nowadays.  I see now that the clip has also been community noted.

I look forward to checking out the rest of that Katt interview; it already sounds like there's not enough "popcorn.gif"s in the world for the spicy shit he had to say about so many others....  yeahhhhh this should be good times....like we got at least a couple of hours of GOLD here, folks.

On another note; we had the pleasure of getting out of work early the other day since the internet went down... oh yeah it was awesome; I immediately was back into the world of Skyrim right at my desk, and eventually they just said everyone could just go on home since it was unlikely to be fixed anytime soon and it was already in the afternoon.

Edited by MillionX
9 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

With our legal system? How many people would you put down that are railroaded? I'll be fine with the death penalty when those that prosecuted the case get put down, if they make a mistake. Wonder how many prosecutors would go for the death penalty then 🤔

I always thought that using these kind of people as science experiments is a better idea then just life or death penalty. We can use them to see what actually happens when someone goes through a black hole, we can send them to the bottom of the ocean to confirm if mermaids are real, we can strap them on chairs and leave them some of the most haunted homes or forests just to see if ghosts are real... there is just so much we can actually confirm if we use them as test subjects. 

6 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Cocoa Jones starring in the live action remake of Princess and the Frog. Cant wait to hear ppl who never even watched the original complain about "wokeness" (whatever THAT means).  Good times ahead 😂

Another remake. WTF man. Disney is out here copying their own homework. No wonder Universal passed them for the highest grossing studio last year.

Am I the only one that laughed my ass off every time I saw Alan Dershowitz comment about, now former, Harvard President Claudine Gay? I mean Norman Finkelstein exposed him for plagiarism decades ago. He did everything in his power to try to stop Finkelstein from publishing his book appendix covering his plagiarism. He sent  letters to the book publisher threatening them and refused to turn over the supposed handwritten copy of his book he has. Damn Dershowitz continues to prove he is a piece of shit.