Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 minute ago, weneedhim said:

No I don't.

You have influenced these posters to feel proud about posting like girls. I'm vomiting almost all the time now after reading the posts of JDHH and D-tier and I've never puked at a course of posts so much until you came here. This levels of girlymanism must be destroyed. 

You want to destroy what you are attracted to because you hate how they make you feel and you hate being gay. 

50 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

E. Honda should move to the black coalition according to Chappelle's racial draft.

Rationale

1) He wears red underwear

2) He has 2  moves that end in hitting you with his ass.

Zatalcon/Cisco can move back to the white coalition.

E. Honda = myself? No thank you. 

And it's amazing that you've accepted me being black, but won't believe that I'm not other users and among other things. I think if I were to prove you wrong, you still wouldn't care for me posting here, so damned if I do, damned if I don't. How selective of you, but have it your way.

Edited by Emptyeyes

I don't really think she looks too deeply into it. She is a female therefore she is intuitive therefore she simply knows things, at least sometimes. She does comes across as very analytical for a female which is a male trait. She is probably like that because she is androgynous. 

Edited by Lord Vega
16 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Your reading too much into this.

If you had been on srk since time immemorial, you would know that I randomly write silliness here.

E honda in that post is the videogame character, not you.

I can't keep up with all users back then, but very cool post. No hard feelings.

Edited by Emptyeyes
50 minutes ago, weneedhim said:

No I don't.

You have influenced these posters to feel proud about posting like girls. I'm vomiting almost all the time now after reading the posts of JDHH and D-tier and I've never puked at a course of posts so much until you came here. This levels of girlymanism must be destroyed. 

Please clarify on why my posting style is feminine? I've always considered my posting and speech not very concrete. It's more neutral to me personally, though people have been questioning me through the years on the description of who I really am this whole time. 

1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

You can't just bring up names from your generation batch and expect everyone here to know and understand who the hell that poster is. It's absolute desperation to suggest that the Greatest Poster operates  under another name just for the sake of normalize HIM or bringing him down to your category.  Is Michael Jordan also Robby Jeremy? Who the hell is Robby Jeremy, right? 

No one knows who Zatolcan is. I never heard of her.. and even if you start referencing whatever low quality post that girlyman has posted in SRK before, no one is going to remember it. Because it sucks. 

Edited by weneedhim

1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

E. Honda should move to the black coalition according to Chappelle's racial draft.

Rationale

1) He wears red underwear

2) He has 2  moves that end in hitting you with his ass.

Honda needs a twerk super and gyaru make up, then he's set.

Edited by Deadly_Raver
1 hour ago, Emptyeyes said:

E. Honda = myself? No thank you. 

And it's amazing that you've accepted me being black, but won't believe that I'm not other users and among other things. I think if I were to prove you wrong, you still wouldn't care for me posting here, so damned if I do, damned if I don't. How selective of you, but have it your way.

Okay.  I give up.

Dear Emptyeyes:  Please tell me where your avatar picture comes from.  I've searched through my whole memory of CD covers and as loathe as I am to admit it, I have nothing.  I would've SWORN it was from either the front or inside cover of one of them, but it appears I am wrong and now my brain is scratched raw for the lack of knowledge.  Please help me with an answer to the question.  Thanks.

56 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

very analytical

With the reconnection of my father and sessions of my therapist, you can thank them for that. I wasn't very analytical in their absence, but it's needed to resolve underlining issues that I have and be open to the possibility of being incorrect on various subjects. And yes, I'm very intuitive, but it doesn't mean I'm not open to hear people out and see where the chips fall. 

3 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Okay.  I give up.

Dear Emptyeyes:  Please tell me where your avatar picture comes from.  I've searched through my whole memory of CD covers and as loathe as I am to admit it, I have nothing.  I would've SWORN it was from either the front or inside cover of one of them, but it appears I am wrong and now my brain is scratched raw for the lack of knowledge.  Please help me with an answer to the question.  Thanks.

Type in search engine, my username. There are a bunch of images involving my username.

To be truly Divine you must embody both the Masculine and the Feminine. Heavenly beings are Androgynous. I'm sure Frisky Frisco doesn't know anything about that. His understanding of Spirituality is low level. He has too much hate and anger, too, which is not very Godly. I'm not perfect myself, but I am striving for it. He's all about pure manliness, but that is very incomplete of him. 

Edited by Lord Vega
19 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

Type in search engine, my username. There are a bunch of images involving my username.

Cool.  my thinking is that I had seen it on an CD album cover before.  So far I haven't seen anything to prove it.

putting your username into google didn't give me an answer, but it did cause me to run into a group with an EP of the same name.  Not bad IMO.  Everyone can listen and judge for themselves.

7 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Cool.  my thinking is that I had seen it on an CD album cover before.  So far I haven't seen anything to prove it.

putting your username into google didn't give me an answer, but it did cause me to run into a group with an EP of the same name.  Not bad IMO.  Everyone can listen and judge for themselves.

Ahhh, so they must have taken the image down. I'll have to subscribe to their channel. 

Edited by Emptyeyes
On 3/20/2021 at 9:02 AM, DoctaMario said:

I agree with you especially where companies not wanting to be allied with scenes that have a reputation for being degenerate. In my opinion dangling the carrot of players being able to make 6 figures isn't going to make the scene or the games any better, in fact it might do the opposite and just bring in a bunch of opportunists. 

People are always going to do grimy shit though, and having a more "respectable" scene isn't going to change that. I guess it depends on the level of grimy, I've heard stories about the MvC2 scene but maybe you know stuff I don't in this case. 

On the first part about opportunists, fighting games are really inaccessible compared to other competitive video games. Even someone like Max who has over 1 million subs has been part of the scene for over a decade. I liken it to the music scene in that it takes years to be an overnight success.

As for grimy/not know things about the scene it'd take some time for me to unpack it, but I could tell some people forgot or don't know about shit that used to happen. @JHDKcomment about Kineda's wife and the lack of reactions/quotes is revealing to me. There was an old idiom about "Don't bring your girl to tournaments" because of grimy shit that happened in the scene in different geographical locations. There was also other grimy tournament situations where there was bracket fixing, people who should have gotten DQ'd not getting dq'd, pot splitting and other shit that would happen.  If you didn't live in Norcal, Socal, New York, Florida or Texas you could still find out/hear about shit on old efnet and mIRC since a lot of players would use it to talk about all sorts of shit happening in the scene.

1 hour ago, DarkGeneral said:

On the first part about opportunists, fighting games are really inaccessible compared to other competitive video games. Even someone like Max who has over 1 million subs has been part of the scene for over a decade. I liken it to the music scene in that it takes years to be an overnight success.

As for grimy/not know things about the scene it'd take some time for me to unpack it, but I could tell some people forgot or don't know about shit that used to happen. @JHDKcomment about Kineda's wife and the lack of reactions/quotes is revealing to me. There was an old idiom about "Don't bring your girl to tournaments" because of grimy shit that happened in the scene in different geographical locations. There was also other grimy tournament situations where there was bracket fixing, people who should have gotten DQ'd not getting dq'd, pot splitting and other shit that would happen.  If you didn't live in Norcal, Socal, New York, Florida or Texas you could still find out/hear about shit on old efnet and mIRC since a lot of players would use it to talk about all sorts of shit happening in the scene.

That's fair, and I agree with you RE Max. I remember hearing about all that stuff at one point or another, although I don't remember the whole story involving kinedas wife though. Arcades seem to have been seen as lower class joints back in the day and I remember seeing rough people hanging around at the ones I frequented, and the fact that fighting games were born in that environment had, I think, a lot to do with a lot of that stuff happening in the past. Whenever anyone talks about grimy stuff now, it seems like it's either someone saying some dumb shit or them referencing stuff that happened a long time ago. Maybe I just have a short memory though.

I don't think they should be dehumanized, but urgent help is needed for them to manage their case. Not many are willing to admit it through a professional, which dealing with it alone as I imagine is tragic for them, because of the perceived risks of getting reported.  Thoughts are one thing, but to act on it is where the line should be drawn.

My nephews 3rd birthday is coming up in 2 weeks. Which is cool. Time flies, yadda yadda. They’re coming down next weekend to celebrate. Which is also cool. I always enjoy when my sister and her family visits .

The downside and the very stressful part of it is; my sister asked me to make a birthday for My nephew. I already get stressed out and anxiety ridden when I cook  since I don’t really have all that much confidence in my cooking. But making my nephew a birthday cake just compounds the stress even more. 

im trying to get more details out of her. By that I mean if she has a specific cake in mind or if I get to decide the kind of cake. Either way it’s stressful for me as I’ve only made cake a single time. 

ugh. 

7 minutes ago, iStu X said:

My nephews 3rd birthday is coming up in 2 weeks. Which is cool. Time flies, yadda yadda. They’re coming down next weekend to celebrate. Which is also cool. I always enjoy when my sister and her family visits .

The downside and the very stressful part of it is; my sister asked me to make a birthday for My nephew. I already get stressed out and anxiety ridden when I cook  since I don’t really have all that much confidence in my cooking. But making my nephew a birthday cake just compounds the stress even more. 

im trying to get more details out of her. By that I mean if she has a specific cake in mind or if I get to decide the kind of cake. Either way it’s stressful for me as I’ve only made cake a single time. 

ugh. 

As long as you get the consistency of the batter right, and use the proper temperature, you're golden.

1 hour ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

Grimey...so whats the word for current fgc thats filled with diddlers and shit?  They dont want your woman now, they want your kid.

See but that's the thing, it's not. It's just a couple degens and everyone on the internet thinks that the community is "filled with diddlers" because people say that when it's not really true. The vast majority of the FGC are normal well adjusted people. 

Edited by DoctaMario
3 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Because despite how stressful it can be I genuinely enjoy doing it. I feel those feelings less and less the more I cook/bake. 

It'll be fine.

When it starts to smell really good, give it like 5 minutes or so,check it out. If it seems done, then slide a toothpick or something else that's small and thin into the center to see if it is cooked all the way.

4 minutes ago, JHDK said:

It'll be fine.

When it starts to smell really good, give it like 5 minutes or so,check it out. If it seems done, then slide a toothpick or something else that's small and thin into the center to see if it is cooked all the way.

I know the tooth pick rule. I bake and cook a lot more than I post on here lol

13 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

See but that's the thing, it's not. It's just a couple degens and everyone on the internet thinks that the community is "filled with diddlers" because people say that when it's not really true. The vast majority of the FGC are normal well adjusted people. 

So whats the issue with the "grimey" shit.  It was only a few people that were actually grimey, the vast majority of the FGC folk then were normal well adjusted people. 

Sure sometimes some gangbanger wandered into an aracade and got thrown a lot in some SF and laughed at so he decided to stab some folk.  But he wasnt part of the FGC.  But you could talk shit back then and not have to worry about being bant from tourneys/events.

47 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

It's not just the fact there were a few fiddlers, it's the culture. You Def missed the comments. Their were people on the outside who knew sumtin was up and then their are the people who were the closest who Def knew and didn't say. 

Diddlers can't get away with this is people are speaking up. But they weren't, and allowed it to happen. It's the Harvey weinstein shit... So ma by people in Hollywood knew to the point is in the fucking contract when you work for him. Culture protected the pervs 

5 hours ago, DarkSakul said:

The white coalition will decline your gracious donation. 

We like to offer Zatalcon/Cisco to the sewer mutant hoard coalition. 

Don't do Leo, Donnie, Mikey, and Raph dirty like that.

But yeah.

There isn't enough White Guilt in the entire history of world economic hegemonies to make us take Cisco and Zatalcon.

To be fair, we don't take the Rothschilds either. Or Grey. Or Churchill. Actually, we'd very much LIKE to give up England in its entirety, circa. forever, particularly after doing the Kaiser raw and instigating WW1 and thus ultimately by proxy WW2, if not the whole of the U.K.

We'll take DangerousJ, because, he's genuinely cool, and makes great casting choices, and unlike Gandhi, he never used the slur K****r.

Edited by JHDK
1 hour ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

So whats the issue with the "grimey" shit.  It was only a few people that were actually grimey, the vast majority of the FGC folk then were normal well adjusted people. 

Sure sometimes some gangbanger wandered into an aracade and got thrown a lot in some SF and laughed at so he decided to stab some folk.  But he wasnt part of the FGC.  But you could talk shit back then and not have to worry about being bant from tourneys/events.

Sure but acting like getting stabbed is something that could happen at any FGC related event is a goofy take, especially for people on the outside. If it were something that were happening every other week then I could totally see why that perception would exist but it didn't. 

57 minutes ago, Maxx said:

It's not just the fact there were a few fiddlers, it's the culture. You Def missed the comments. Their were people on the outside who knew sumtin was up and then their are the people who were the closest who Def knew and didn't say. 

Diddlers can't get away with this is people are speaking up. But they weren't, and allowed it to happen. It's the Harvey weinstein shit... So ma by people in Hollywood knew to the point is in the fucking contract when you work for him. Culture protected the pervs 

If there are comments I missed, tell me what they are. I just think it's hyperbolic to act like a majority the community is diddlers and weirdos when that isn't the case is all I'm saying. 

I agree they people keeping mum about some of these issues was/is a problem but anytime powerful people do shitty things, there's always a culture of silence because those people are afraid of losing access. 

14 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Sure but acting like getting stabbed is something that could happen at any FGC related event is a goofy take, especially for people on the outside. If it were something that were happening every other week then I could totally see why that perception would exist but it didn't. 

If there are comments I missed, tell me what they are. I just think it's hyperbolic to act like a majority the community is diddlers and weirdos when that isn't the case is all I'm saying. 

I agree they people keeping mum about some of these issues was/is a problem but anytime powerful people do shitty things, there's always a culture of silence because those people are afraid of losing access. 

It doesn't matter if it's only 10 fiddlers, the top one ran evo/srk. And that's only who got outed. There could be more, we didn't even think we had even this. When I personally speak on the scenes grimeyness in not think of wiz. But I do think we weren't looking because of everything else we did and they got away with shit cause of it

Edited by Maxx
15 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

No one was ever worried about getting stabbed at Evo or any other tourney really.  That shit happened at arcades...cause random gangbangers got upset.  We mostly just joked about that shit.

Right now FGC is lumped in with diddlers and stank smashers.  Its a real bad look.  Hopefully Sony and whoever can do some good damage control.

17 minutes ago, Maxx said:

It doesn't matter if it's only 10 fiddlers, the top one ran evo/srk. And that's only who got outed. There could be more, we didn't even think we had even this. When I personally speak on the scenes grimeyness in not think of wiz. But I do think we weren't looking because of everything else we did and they got away with shit cause of it

Operative phrase, and I think acting like "could be" = "definitely are" is, again, presumptuous. What other grimyness are you talking about?