Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

13 hours ago, Camacho said:

Daaamn thanks for the link bruv! Spot-on analysis; its fucking crazy how China is approaching Orwellian-level of society; if their 'social token' program ever lift off, its'  gg imo. 

For the West, i think it's a mix of Brave New World/Fahrenheit 451;  bombard society with so much information that the truth becomes even harder to distinguish and they become 'numb' and each create their own 'truth bubble' to cope or just straight up ignore. 

"Cram them full of noncombustible data, chock them so damned full of “facts” they feel stuffed, but absolutely “brilliant” with information. Then they’ll feel they're thinking, they’ll get a sense of motion without moving. And they’ll be happy, because facts of that sort don’t change. Don’t give them any slippery stuff like philosophy or sociology to tie things up with. "

Fuck man, Fahrenheit 451 was made in 1953 and it painted the future spot on.

43 minutes ago, NinetiesArcades said:

Fuck man, Fahrenheit 451 was made in 1953 and it painted the future spot on.

If you ever read "Starship Troopers" Heinlein perfectly predicted the breakdown of the family and how it would lead to "gangs of youths" and so much violence that society could be unable to operate around the same time period.  He also predicted about the West becoming completely bitch-made because of the lack of father figures and how that would lead to societal collapse in 1959.

Edited by J-ride
19 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

ASK A BROTHA:

Have any of you black dudes ever danced the hustle at a mostly black wedding?

The hustle? Did I hop in a Delorean and hit 88mph? Also to answer the question. No. I've only been two weddings. Only one black wedding and I was 7 years old at the time. My mom's generation did the Hustle.

Edited by Darc_Requiem

So I accidently got added to a secret sexy list at work and it turns out a bunch of people are hooking up and plowing each others wives/husbands.  The people involved decided to arrange this all through our work chat which is logged and filed because that's clearly the best way to keep something like that a secret.  I was removed from the list after two weeks so someone clearly noticed I wasn't supposed to be there.  I don't know who I would snitch to anyway, how the fuck am I gonna tattle on my female coworkers for being whores?  I might as well snitch on the sky for being blue. 

13 minutes ago, J-ride said:

So I accidently got added to a secret sexy list at work and it turns out a bunch of people are hooking up and plowing each others wives/husbands.  The people involved decided to arrange this all through our work chat which is logged and filed because that's clearly the best way to keep something like that a secret.  I was removed from the list after two weeks so someone clearly noticed I wasn't supposed to be there.  I don't know who I would snitch to anyway, how the fuck am I gonna tattle on my female coworkers for being whores?  I might as well snitch on the sky for being blue. 

What..the...fuck?

@J-ride

BREAKING NEWS!!!: BLACK MAN SNITCHES ON THE SKY!?

"No cap, I'm telling yall that motherfucker is blue"

-J-Ride

Megashock Community Member

I went to a cousin's wedding ceremony; the only good thing about it was the food they had there... aside from that, I was just looking forward to that shit being over.

actually now that I think of it---this is fortunate that I've only been to 2 weddings.. one of which I barely remember since I was a kid at the time (someone we knew in church)...back then; yep...same deal.. I was just wanting to go home and get back into my games.

ha, a random memory of church just hit me again...as kids we'd regularly mimic what the adults say during service for laughs:

"yassir!"

"well WELL!  SAY THAT NOW!"

"mm hmmm...they didn't hear ya, Pastor..."

That shit was hilarious to me every time.

If it wasn't that, sometimes we'd either draw stuff or play a portable game, like something on Gameboy or the true ancient portables---the "Tiger Electronics" handhelds.  One of my friends had a TMNT one, and another one had a Double Dragon portable.  I had a generic Pinball and Football game (simply called "College Football")... my game-watches and later the Gameboy.

Edited by MillionX
3 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

ASK A BROTHA:

Have any of you black dudes ever danced the hustle at a mostly black wedding?

The Hustle?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471fcmwvjokmqyhuewer

However, at least one or more has been performed at the reception (in no particular order of importance). 

• Electric Slide
  • Wobble
  • Cupid Shuffle
  • Cha-cha slide 

Edited by OPTIMUS124

Hoodrat Trash shot this dude in the face over a hamburger, apparently

https://nypost.com/2022/02/23/breanta-johnson-bryanna-johnson-allegedly-shot-wisconsin-restaurant-worker-anthony-rodriguez-over-hamburger/ 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/wisconsin-anthony-rodriguez-shooting-restaurant-b2021897.html 

haha of course I'm already eagerly waiting on Tommy Sotomayor to do a video on it... you know he won't be able to resist.

3 hours ago, DarkSakul said:

Then why you got a White Dude for your Profile pic?
Why you posting your self in drag?

You are about as Black as Mitch McConnell at the Sunday lunch special at the Golden Corral 

Im showing you some options bro. This is not for me, it's for you. 

You don't need that exact girl, but that is just an idea for who you should pick up. There are tons of those in every starbucks at the back of a target store. You got this!

6 hours ago, J-ride said:

I hear such things happen in other companies too...like an old friend knew Costco does this. 

I know of nothing like this that exists at Disney...👀

3 hours ago, MillionX said:

https://nypost.com/2022/02/23/breanta-johnson-bryanna-johnson-allegedly-shot-wisconsin-restaurant-worker-anthony-rodriguez-over-hamburger/ 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/wisconsin-anthony-rodriguez-shooting-restaurant-b2021897.html 

haha of course I'm already eagerly waiting on Tommy Sotomayor to do a video on it... you know he won't be able to resist.

They don't ever need to be let out, which is what I'm sure will happen due to the victim. that shit was totally unnecessary and uncalled for over a fucking burger

3 hours ago, MillionX said:

She is going to pull the race card

5 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Let's say I been living under a rock, break down this ish with Ukraine 

Russia wants Ukraine. Ukraine doesnt want to be with russia. Ukraine wants to join nato. Russia doesnt want that. Nato/un told russia to chill. Russia said suck our dicks. Russia plaged coy about not invading... They invaded

Edited by Maxx
3 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Let's say I been living under a rock, break down this ish with Ukraine 

I'm sure someone can explain the situation better but Putin has been scooting soldiers on the outskirts of Ukraine in pretty much broad daylight.  Biden and other country leaders have been telling Putin to not invade or there will be consequences and Putin was just acting coy like "I'm just putting these soliders here at the border just because".  Then Putin a couple day ago was like "Oh there's some pro Russian portions of Ukraine that want independence and I recognize that" out of nowhere and he just moves those troops in there on those pretenses.  Biden and other countries have been putting sanctions and still warning Putin to cut this shit out and that has lead us up to this point where the fireworks are now fully going off. 

2 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Russia wants Ukraine. Ukraine doesnt want to be with russia. Ukraine wants to join nato. Russia doesnt want that. Nato/un told russia to chill. Russia said suck our dicks. Russia plaged coy about not invading... They invaded

That was quite easy to understand and that's super fucked up. Dick move, Russia. Somehow I got the feeling we, the US will be dragged into this 

Just now, HD-Man said:

That was quite easy to understand and that's super fucked up. Dick move, Russia. Somehow I got the feeling we, the US will be dragged into this 

We're already involved...from what I understand we're going to be helping Ukraine fend off Russia so we're trying to deal with it as indirectly as possible because you know the moment it becomes direct...other things start getting put on the table that we don't want to think about.

This whole situation has been tense and there is some real uneasiness about this whole thing.  Like Russia knows that there's a bunch of countries that are telling him that they are not ok with this shit and he's purposefully giving everyone the finger and doing it anyway and he knows what going into conflict with us directly could mean and he's not giving a single fuck about the repercussions.

19 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Pretty sure the President that has a metric fuck ton of pictures with Russian Jews is not about do any Nazi shit.

https://www.asianews.it/news-en/Russian-Jews-thank-Putin-for-fighting-against-anti-Semitism--31591.html

Or you know, this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/20/putin-says-europes-jews-should-move-to-russia/

I don't know who that Jason Stanley but he should really shut the fuck up. If Putin was really about cleansing Russia of anything Jewish, he would've done it years ago already. Hell he would've been doing it by now like he does any LGBT activists over there.

🤦‍♂️

8 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Pretty sure the President that has a metric fuck ton of pictures with Russian Jews is not about do any Nazi shit.

https://www.asianews.it/news-en/Russian-Jews-thank-Putin-for-fighting-against-anti-Semitism--31591.html

Or you know, this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/20/putin-says-europes-jews-should-move-to-russia/

I don't know who that Jason Stanley but he should really shut the fuck up. If Putin was really about cleansing Russia of anything Jewish, he would've done it years ago already. Hell he would've been doing it by now like he does any LGBT activists over there.

🤦‍♂️

I have friends who are Jewish who escaped Russia saying it wasn't safe to be Jewish there. There is no way they could do a true cleansing and get away with it but they def get closer to the line

Putin himself said one of his reasons for war was to "De-Nazify" Ukraine. Live on TV for the whole world to see.
He claimed Russians were getting rounded up and executed in the conflict areas on the eastern border. 

Obviously, everyone and their mother, including the fetus, called BS on that.