Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

15 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

The shooter himself said it wasn't racially motivated according to the atlanta Journal Constitution article I read. People just don't want to believe that for some reason, as if race is the only reason a white person would want to shoot somebody. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

But I imagine he'd have been more likely to get laid at a massage parlor than a strip club. 

He only targeted specifically Asian massage parlors. What he did vs what he said. Again it's Atlanta i gurentee there are way more strip clubs than massage parlors in atlanta. 

More likely? No. Even if you try to go down that sexual route.. His thinking is Asian massage parlor=sexual. He thinks all Asians at massage parlors are sex workers. 

9 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

If you read the Bible you will realize that both Jesus and Lucifer are the same person. They are Morningstar. I don't drink. Did you quote my comment so that these religions bashers like scorp will see it? Keep on doing that. I want him to be triggered by me. 

nope.  I did it for the lulz. 

I cannot drink right now so I have to get my buzz on in other ways.  Shaking the funny bone works for me.

7 minutes ago, Maxx said:

He only targeted specifically Asian massage parlors. What he did vs what he said. Again it's Atlanta i gurentee there are way more strip clubs than massage parlors in atlanta. 

More likely? No. Even if you try to go down that sexual route.. His thinking is Asian massage parlor=sexual. He thinks all Asians at massage parlors are sex workers. 

What other kind of massage parlors are there? Far as I'm aware there aren't any black or Latino massage parlors and given how religious they're saying he is, it kind of checks out that a crazy dude like that would do that and that it wouldn't be racially motivated, but having to do with his hangups.  I know we live in a time when "journalists"  especially get away with saying stuff like "what he really meant was..." but why is that so hard to believe? 

I've never been to an Asian massage parlor but it's at least a meme that you can get laid at some of them and it's possible he got favors at them. I seem to remember a massage parlor in Atlanta getting busted for that while I lived there. 

Edited by DoctaMario
2 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

What other kind of massage parlors are there? Far as I'm aware there aren't any black or Latino massage parlors and given how religious they're saying he is, it kind of checks out that a crazy dude like that would do that and that it wouldn't be racially motivated, but having to do with his hangups. Why is that so hard to believe? 

I've never been to an Asian massage parlor but it's at least a meme that you can get laid at some of them and it's possible he got favors at them. I seem to remember a massage parlor in Atlanta getting busted for that while I lived there. 

There are a bunch of different styles of massages. Asian massages are a style, like Thai is more hardcore and deep tissue type stuff. 

Edited by Maxx
2 minutes ago, Maxx said:

There are a bunch of different styles of massages. Asian massages are a style, like Thai is more hardcore and deep tissue type stuff. 

Ok that's fine, but do you really think dude knew the difference? It's a meme that you can get sexual favors at asian massage parlors so where do you think a sex addict who thinks that is going to go? Dude is crazy, sure, but it's not like him saying it isn't racially motivated doesn't make sense in light of what we know about it. 

41 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

The shooter himself said it wasn't racially motivated according to the atlanta Journal Constitution article I read. People just don't want to believe that for some reason, as if race is the only reason a white person would want to shoot somebody. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

But I imagine he'd have been more likely to get laid at a massage parlor than a strip club. 

I don't believe him because he claims it was a sexual issue but he passed all the strip clubs for the Asian Message Parlors. 

People kill other people for lots of reasons, I just don't believe his stated reasons are true. *shrug*

And massage parlors are run by lots of different races. Asians don't own exclusivity on massage parlors. We have a bunch of them here in Tucson and they are primarily run by Mexicans. 

Edited by RSG3

that reminds me... interesting that the story of Al Gore supposedly being a regular at places like that just kinda faded away.  I remember the funny part, aside from him being an apparent regular in the first place... was when some woman said he was being a SEX POODLE.  I laughed for quite a long time when first heard about that.

...but yeah, when I hear about massage Asian massage parlors, first thing that comes to mind is that you can get "happy endings" at them, apparently.  I've never been to one of those before though.  Sheeeittt, my regular thing was strip clubs....at least back in the day before certain laws and regulations ruined everything about it.  There hasn't been a real point in going to those in many years now...at least in TN.

8 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

I don't believe him because he claims it was a sexual issue but he passed all the strip clubs for the Asian Message Parlors. 

People kill other people for lots of reasons, I just don't believe his stated reasons are true. *shrug*

And I see all kind of massage or more run by lots of different races. Asians don't own exclusivity on massage parlors. 

I'm not aware of any other races running massage parlors at the frequency asians seem to and I've never heard of people getting laid in strip clubs as a rule. Just seems like people would rather believe their own head canon despite what the shooter himself said. Dude is already going to prison for a long time, what would be the point of lying about that? 

Edited by DoctaMario
3 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I'm not aware of any other races running massage parlors at the frequency asians seem to and I've never heard of people getting laid in strip clubs that aren't super trashy. Just seems like people would rather believe their own head canon despite the shooter himself saying otherwise. 

I think we need to get fishjie  up in here, to give us his, ah... "hands-on" impressions.

9 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

If they look into the internet history, that may explain more of this story. Point is this guy choose to go after the easy target that is the massage parlors and innocent people paid for it. Garbage guy. 

How is ANY random target choosing shooter not total garbage?

I mean, if a specific person or specific group of specific persons had wronged him, and he'd gone after them... maybe he's simply a guy looking for justice in a country where the law exists almost solely as an instrument of injustice, suppression, and oppression.

But to just go shooting up hardworking hookers is a straight up garbage thing to do.

Edited by JHDK
13 minutes ago, JHDK said:

How is ANY random target choosing shooter not total garbage?

Attention Good Sir:

I know this is off-topic, but you have inadvertently spit out the GOSPEL of Looter Shooter lore in only one sentence.   I and everyone who has ever been stuck on a team with that person salute you.

I've been guilty of this before as well as having been the victim many times.  We could've ended the raid and knocked off that boss HOURS ago on possibly the first try if not for that one guy who wants to spray up the landscape and (sometimes) the useless little ads that would would've AOE'ed anyway if he had just pointed some of that fury at the boss.  

*Every fucking one of you:* "NO!  OVER HERE!!  DON'T WORRY ABOUT THEM, FOCUS ON THE BOSS BEFORE THE PHASE ENDS!!  OVER HEREEEEEEEEEE................"
*HIM:* "Nah man.  Ya'll looking at the wrong one.  It's that little roach alien over there.  I know he's gonna start some shit if we let him live.  I'm on that shit."

*The little roach alien:*  "JOKE'S ON YOU PAL!!  I'M INTO THAT SHIT!!"
*Every fucking one of you:* "........................Fuck it.  Just kill us and get it over with."

Until you've had to look at your screen with disgust at that person's avatar, that soulless little cretin who snatched victory and replaced it with defeat right in front of you, you have not fully experienced all there is within the genre called Looter Shooter gaming.

Everyone loved my pulled pork and homemade bbq sauce at the potluck I went to. 

well, everyone but me. I actually hated it. And I kinda had a miserable night for one reason or another. Not due to anyone at potluck but just I felt miserable for various things. First I had a really bad stomach ache, then I had this huge wave of depression cause it felt like everyone was having fun but me.

And finally once I did start to have fun my bad leg decided to go “naw, not tonight” and started hurting like a mother fucker. so I couldn’t really get up or do anything without hurting so I just sat at the table feeling miserable while everyone was having fun. 

So now I’m home, being up almost 24 hours (woke up at 6 when I wanted to wake up at 9) and feeling miserable cause I’m so god damn tired. 

hopefully I feel better when I wake up. 

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

Woooow we are running the full gambit. For a second I thought they did this only to black victims of whiteness. They said we need them clicks 

If you ain't white, you can get that work. Not suprised at all, which is sad. Dude murders 6 Asians and they're acting like he's a pillar of the community 

Edited by HD-Man
Fixing an inaccurate statement

Politics is a tool for dividing and conquering us. I don't care for it anymore. Trump is possibly a conman, but how did he con us? For our own good or to destroy us? The rich people in power control our systems of control which includes government, religions, and entertainment. It's the Satanic Triad of world slavery.  

Edited by Lord Vega