Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

17 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Wearing a skimpy dress while playing music = woke.

Making content has taught me that you need at LEAST one of three things to succeed,

Skilled

Attractiveness

Entertaining

I don't watch nor care to watch those music channels much BUT many of them are very skilled and having good looks doesn't hurt either. ALMOST EVERYONE who makes content needs a gimmick or else how else do you stand out? It's no woke at all to do this IMO but this commenter just comes off as jealous of the content creator's skill and beauty. I have ok looks but that is why I don't use my face anymore in my videos/streams. I DO have some skill/talent in a niche category so I leverage that. I TRY to be entertaining via memes and yes I do take feedback over my content and make minor tweaks based on that BUT still hold firm to what I WANT to do. My point is, the comment was silly and just let the content creator do her content as she pleases. 

2 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

It does have some of the best care in the world, but we're not talking about health care itself, we're talking about some of the infrastructure related to it. Nice try with the gotcha attempt though.

Yea the pay portion and them hounding you constantly for money you've already spend or don't owe them is still part of health care. The health care doesn't stop just cuz you've gone home. 

It wasn't a gotcha, it was pointing out our health care system sucks even for people who insist its the best you can get. It's not and your billing issues are a perfect demonstration of the part of health care in this country that's dog shit and ruins peoples lives for seeking said health care. People have mental break downs over how these bills are handled by these companies and you wanna tell me that's not part of health care? People get rendered homeless over these predatory bill companies that work for the medical community so how is it not health care? The entire process is health care. 

Fuck outta here bro. This kind of mind set where the pay portion is divorced from the care portion is a huge part of why our health care actually fucking sucks for most Americans. Cuz they aren't divorced, at all, they are intrinsically linked. 

Their billing company is absolutly a part of health care. It's not a gotcha, it's pointing out that your suffering from minor Stockholm syndrome, praising a system that's fucking you. 

The fact you think this was a gotcha attempt and not a moment for you to sit back and reflect on everything you've been saying about health care here for the last year says a fuck load. Youre getting fucked in the ass by the medical system and then saying they aren't related. Fucking bonkers. 

Edited by RSG3
12 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

Making content has taught me that you need at LEAST one of three things to succeed,

Skilled

Attractiveness

Entertaining

I don't watch nor care to watch those music channels much BUT many of them are very skilled and having good looks doesn't hurt either. ALMOST EVERYONE who makes content needs a gimmick or else how else do you stand out? It's no woke at all to do this IMO but this commenter just comes off as jealous of the content creator's skill and beauty. I have ok looks but that is why I don't use my face anymore in my videos/streams. I DO have some skill/talent in a niche category so I leverage that. I TRY to be entertaining via memes and yes I do take feedback over my content and make minor tweaks based on that BUT still hold firm to what I WANT to do. My point is, the comment was silly and just let the content creator do her content as she pleases. 

People gotta do what they gotta do to get the bread.  Ru's Piano used to comes up in my feed multiple times and it's pretty clear she knows exactly what she's doing with the thumbnail but she's also a hell of a piano player  (I actually just checked her youtube page and it actually looks like she took all the super click bait horny thumbnails off her stuff.  Guess she's doing well enough that she doesn't feel it to be necessary.  Good for her).

This is more funny to me cause this person messaged her upset that she's trying to hustle and then the suddenly "Woke left agenda" shows up out of nowhere lol. 

48 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

The fact you think this was a gotcha attempt and not a moment for you to sit back and reflect on everything you've been saying about health care here for the last year says a fuck load. Youre getting fucked in the ass by the medical system and then saying they aren't related. Fucking bonkers. 

Technically we do owe them the money because the card never got charged. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ We have a receipt for a payment we never made.

As for the rest of it, you and I don't communicate effectively on topics like this so I'm gonna leave it be. Enjoy your night.

24 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

I have no idea why "Tiger Safari" did not register while I while I was watching this clip

I don't know why this lady felt the need to get out of the car but I'm hoping she's aight. 

Edit Warning:  She does not get mauled in the clip...she does however get snatched

she somehow survives, but her mother who got out at the end to help her was killed. Dumb bitch got her own mother killed. Tiger should’ve offed her for her stupidity instead!

10 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

As for the rest of it, you and I don't communicate effectively on topics like this so I'm gonna leave it be. Enjoy your night.

Well yea, you have this weird idea that billing isn't a part of medical care when almost no one in the field that actually cares about quality health care would agree. They are incredibly intertwined and linked. 

But yea man, have a good night. I hope it all gets sorted out quickly and efficiently for you and your wife. It's the kind of nonsense people shouldn't really be having to deal with in 2023. 

2 hours ago, iStu X said:

IMG_7763.jpeg

So interesting fact but things like "God damn," and the like where created specifically to not use the Lord's name in vain. The Lords name is Yahweh, not "God" and the custom was created because Yahwehs name was thought to sacred to be spoken. 

But Christians be trying to own the word God for some centuries now so to them its the same thing lol. 

21 hours ago, Daemos said:

she somehow survives, but her mother who got out at the end to help her was killed. Dumb bitch got her own mother killed. Tiger should’ve offed her for her stupidity instead!

Imagine being so emotional and in your feelings. You completely forget the world around you, and the danger you could be in. Resulting in you doing stupid shit that gets people killed because of your emotional ass. Sad.

Edited by BB_Hoody
8 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

wtf. shouldnt something like that be already in place. all this time we got nothing to stop the AI  from the movie Her from going ballistic if someone scorns her artificial love?

really?!?!?

Well see, much as I love War Games, if I remember right, the one thing no one ever suggests is unplugging the computer. Just fucking turn it off. 

Same for "Her." Just turn it off. It's not fucking Skynet lol. Even Skynets pretty magical, like it can't  really access anything not on a network and shit. Just turn it off. 

Edited by RSG3

That AI shit is going to evolve into the terminator one day. I am starting to think these are the signs of our demise. I think they will be able to technologically immortalize people by making their brains into memory chips. It will be beings with no souls or beings pissed off that there probably is no heaven or hell to make any need or feel of moral codes, hence we are going to get the terminators. From apes all the way to machines. 

Edited by zatalcon3
1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

Well see, much as I love War Games, if I remember right, the one thing no one ever suggests is unplugging the computer. Just fucking turn it off. 

Same for "Her." Just turn it off. It's not fucking Skynet lol. Even Skynets pretty magical, like it can't  really access anything not on a network and shit. Just turn it off. 

good luck finding the right plug to remove from the socket! - the AI maybe

12 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

That AI shit is going to evolve into the terminator one day. I am starting to think these are the signs of our demise. I think they will be able to technologically immortalize people by making their brains into memory chips. It will be beings with no souls or beings pissed off that there probably is no heaven or hell to make any need or feel of moral codes, hence we are going to get the terminators. From apes all the way to machines. 

lets keep in mind that evolution doesnt necessarily mean biological. perhaps its destiny for man to give birth to machines. things made in our image.

also, terminators aka skynet never attacked from jealousy or hate or spite for his father(mankind). he, skynet, man's son, was only defending himself from being killed/unplugged. if nobody tried to unplug it it would never have attacked. matter of fact. skynet must be confused af about why dear old dad, tried to kill him after giving birth to him. skynet def has daddy issues even worse than luke skywalker.

^sheeeittt, McDonalds had some of the best fries for a long time... but at some point they lost their way... wasn't anywhere near as good anymore.  It got to the point where the chicken or sausage biscuit were the only reasons I *occasionally* went there....and even that lost its appeal eventually as I began to get slightly healthier eating habits. (*also; I discovered that Hardees had the better chicken biscuit)  Now it's been several years since I've been to a McDonalds.  

On artificial intelligence---Yeah, there should always be several "emergency shutdown" measures for AI in general as things get more advanced on that front.... and really, it may just be a bad idea to ever let it reach the stage of being truly self-sufficient and self-aware like Skynet....or never allow it to even have the means of doing anything that could compromise or prevent said "shutdown measures".....basically we should always make sure we are at least a few steps ahead of the AI on what's the next move on the chess board so to speak.