Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

39 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Usually you click "view mobile ticket" from the confirmation email they send you.

You login and and then you click your concert or event.

Then click "view ticket"  and it should show your name and barcode.

It should be available from the day you buy the ticket to the date of the event itself.

It disappears 90 days after the event finishes. (My smashing Pumpkins ticket from October 2022 cant be seen anymore when I look at "past events")

Ah so something is definitely wrong cuz i don't see the barcode it self. I see the barcode number on the receipt

Ive sent an email to Ticketmaster so hopefully they can help me soon

1 hour ago, BornWinner said:

Here’s your answer.

Apparently Musk has been wanting to call something ‘X’ a long time now. 

"I need to X something out"

"This food looks good let me X about it"

"Have you seen this stupid X?"

70opmi.jpg

If there ever was a compelling argument for someone just systematically trying to kill something...this is definitely good evidence for it.

2 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Much like Max, everyone will still call it HBO Max. Except with this, there comes the fact that Musk will probably ban you for not liking his super cool name.

On 7/22/2023 at 10:07 PM, Sonichuman said:

She's the kind of chick you can easily sell a dream. Because she don't operate in reality fully. A man that says nothing about your physical appearance? THAT'S a red flag.

Also Dogs will never cease to amaze me. We're lucky to be blessed with them

Edited by BB_Hoody
7 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

70opmi.jpg

If there ever was a compelling argument for someone just systematically trying to kill something...this is definitely good evidence for it.

That has to be it. Elon has his yes-men and yes-fans, but he's been just fucking up Twitter since he got it. I say that as someone who just got into twitter right before he bought it. Even I can tell things are worse. He has to be trying to on some level.

Maybe he's so mad he got lawyered into the deal when he was trying to get out of it that he figures "fuck it, lets go wild".

Edited by axeman61
13 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

Women don't know how go they have it when it comes to us men performing. 

For now have a pre meme Monday mofos! 

Yaknow....I kinda feel what she's saying on a certain level. I'm not invested enough in most games that I really want to spend tons of time figuring them out, but at the same time, most games don't really demand that much of you; it's not a matter of IF you'll get to the end, it's WHEN. And part of that is because I don't have massive amounts of time to play anymore like I used to. If I did, I wouldn't feel that bad about playing a game for 2 hours and accomplishing nothing, but nowadays, that feeling sucks ass.

I think it's nice that they are upgrading temp contract pay for production assistant and brand ambassador work from $30 hourly to $40 hourly, depending on which agencies you represent. $15 hourly for BA or Lead BA for a 65k to 75k annual contract 10 to 20 years ago were considered jokepot pay at the time. Times are adjusting.

Edited by Emptyeyes_

Poor downtown nola. Someone pulled out a brass knuckle just now and the same person who was beating the other guy with this was gonna put a sword threw him today in front of me. Horrible. Blood everywhere. His life was spared, but I assume the offender was arrested just now from walking away to cool off. No one should be use to that, but most are here.

Edited by Emptyeyes_
34 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Damn they still pulling out swords in street fights? Where they just casually walking around with a sword like a goddamn samurai?

He was homeless and that is a big problem. You'll be surprised on who you will come across in this city in conflict. Unhoused or not.

Edited by Emptyeyes_