Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Posted (edited)

You know....I want to be mad at dude carting around the cart while in his vehicle but...I really can't.  He/She is still better than the various people that don't even bother or worse leave it in a parking spot.

Edit:

I really don't know what the end wokeness twitter post is trying to say here.  Its crazy that Angela Davis found out that she was descended from the first 101 pilgrims but that has nothing to do with her opinion on them...hell if anything it probably strengthens it.  You can be descended from assholes and be critical about them.

Edited by Sonichuman

Transformers' Greatest Moments:

Ratchet Vs Megatron   ....   Act 1!

(Marvel US G1  Issue 7-8)      (1985)

After all the Autobots and Optimus are defeated by Shockwave, Ratchet tries to sneak into the Ark but is attacked by Megatron on guard duty. 

(Shockwave made Megs his beyotch in a previous issue.)

After getting nowhere by fighting, Ratchet agrees  to defeat Shockwave if Megs will relinquish control of the Autobots and Ark to him. If Ratchet fails to kill Shockwave, Megs will kill his homies and him.

RCO024.jpg

Ratchet finds the Dinobots trapped in tar pits and frees them. They fought Shock 4 million years ago but Shock kicked their butts. Fortunately, he was dragged into the tar pits with them. (He gets out mysteriosuly).

Ratchet records this fight and displays it on a monitor for Megatron and agrees to meet him at the predetermined place away from the Ark.

However, Megatron betrays Ratchet and begins to attack when...

RCO019.jpg

RCO020.jpg

Finally, Ratchet tries his best and manages to knock Megs off the weakened cliff

RCO022.jpg

48 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Random side-note: I THOUGHT reaction videos were the laziest content ever until I saw stuff like this. Sometimes it'll just be dude or woman in the corner nodding and agreeing. Just, ugh.

Honestly didn't even notice the leech. Posting someone elses content with you just watching it is against the rules. Youtube, like Twitch, seems to have selective rules enforcement policy. 

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I'm seriously wondering how we got to this point, and I don't even fuck with politics like that.

Trump is super old and has so many indictments/cases going I can't count them all off the top. I don't even know HOW (legally) he can run for president right now.

Biden is not much older than Trump, but looks and acts FAR older. He looks like every time he says or thinks of the word "light", he hears a voice saying "Please walk into it. We all want to see you". And that's not even getting into the Palestine shit.

It's a crying shame that these are the best we could do.

Edited by axeman61
36 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Just... what the fuck are we even doing with these two candidates?  Is this the best we have? I don't care if you're left or right,  we should ALL be ashamed of ourselves 🤣😂😐

I've been saying that for a while man. Our two major parties are utterly worthless. We are the new Roman empire. The country is crumbling from within. Call me a pessismist, but I don't forsee it getting any better in the future.

Posted (edited)

Blame old black people for Biden . (Esp Jim Clyburn and South Carolina )

Blame DOJ for Trump.

Unfortunately , I was born in the Bahamas so I can't run.

I want HD-Man to run next cycle.

The rallies would be so cool.

Lots of big booty hoes twerking

Throwing free copies of Madden 2028 into the crowd

" I AM BLACK BITCHES!"

HD-Man in 2028

America gonna get it's ass ate!

Edited by DangerousJ
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I've been saying that for a while man. Our two major parties are utterly worthless. We are the new Roman empire. The country is crumbling from within. Call me a pessismist, but I don't forsee it getting any better in the future.

This is why it's laughable when people do all this bloviating about "saving our democracy" these days. That boat sailed almost 30 years ago.

How many people would freely choose either of these two if they could potentially pick someone else? There's not so much a democracy as a bunch of cultivated choices that benefit people at the top of the heap.

Edited by DoctaMario
27 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

Think about it Thursday 

The ratings in that thumbnail  are fucking laughable. MTR and Arako TV are no where near Fresh & Fit and Pearl. The latter two are just straight up grifters. The fact that they are ranked above her is ridiculous. "Good Ole" Uncle Sam. How about they stop worrying about YouTubers and start worrying about fielding political candidates that are worth a damn.