Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread, vol. 2

4 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Yeah, i have it.

The only fgs i don't have are MVCI and KOFXV (I plan to buy KOFXV later, i am having other expenses due health issues 🥲).

I technically have Strive, since my brother bought it second hand to give it a chance, but after his first play like 4 months ago, he never touched it again, lol.

Yeah, I have Strive too, but haven’t touched it in months.

In several weeks (like a month or so), I may reach out to you about trying Rev2, but until then, we can still play Samsho and eventually Last Blade 2.

And I hope all is well man.

4 minutes ago, Sonero said:

The archive doesn't have the last day of SRK being open. So the random comments made at the end aren't in the archive.

Yeah, it seems like the backup is from Sept 2021. Oh well, probably nothing great from that period anyway, the forum was long dead before that.

I noticed it the other day cause I had some stick tech questions and then this morning was looking up 3S Ibuki stuff, so at least that kind of stuff is still available.

14 hours ago, Hecatom said:

More like school of thought (Avant garde) and a genre (Zeuhl)

Is a very eclectic sound, so is not for everyone, lol

I jokingly say that i am probablky the only one that likes Zeuhl on my country, lol

Just listened to this and I liked it a lot. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if they were heavily influenced by ELP and Return To Forever, as I kept being reminded of both bands, back and forth, as I listened to the album. Will have to listen to more from them.

44 minutes ago, Mr.Cipher said:

Looks like I have been forgotten.

Ah well, time to play more Serious Sam then

Sorry man, still learning stick and BBCF is way too input-heavy for me to play games in right now. Aiming to start labbing it seriously later this week though.

Edited by Mattatsu

Ironically enough, thanks to Evo now Smash js big enough that need Evo. Could be argued that with  a lot of companies doing their own world cups, a lot of games don't "need" Evo. 

I'm sure people will be excited for it. But with the FGC even more decentralized than before, it's kind of weird as an event. It'll probably be harder to find people who really care about playing FGs than before since you'll run into a lotbmore armchair players than ever.

On the plus side, we won't have to hear this deluge of "well Evo doesn't even matter anyways" from Smashers.

They can go on living their best lives the fuck away from us for a whole ass year.

Also fucking FINALLY, I talked to @misterBee and now using the word "ditto" to refers to mirror is a bannable offense in Megashock. Smasher Scum can go back to reddit or smashboards.

Also You're not allowed to hate Luke.

Also G Gundam is the best Gundam show is now policy of Megashock.

Also Also Also Alpha 2 > Alpha 3

Edit: And everybody's avatar will be modified with cargo pants.

29 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Also fucking FINALLY, I talked to @misterBee and now using the word "ditto" to refers to mirror is a bannable offense in Megashock.

Wait what?  I...huh?

Maybe.  🤔

Also You're not allowed to hate Luke.

Luke is love.  Luke is life.

Also Also Also Alpha 2 > Alpha 3

No.

Also G Gundam is the best Gundam show is now policy of Megashock.

No.

Ran into some Level 25 Kolin over the weekend. Played more confident than the level suggested so I already had my suspicions. Won the first game, lost the seond, was about to win the third with a solid lead and *bonk*, black screen. Checked the profile, 190 matches played, 92% win quote. 

I hope the anti-ragequit thing actually works in SF6.

Edit: you know what, let's put him on blast, it was this guy: https://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/profile/KolinForSf6

Edited by delete_me
1 hour ago, Sonero said:

Bro you gotta fix your PC. Doesn't take 15 minutes to do shit on Strive in  PS4; and I have a base console PS4 from 6 years ago.

I was curious, so I just timed it:  a smidge under 2 minutes to go from clicking the game in the Steam library to wandering around one of Strive's goofy tower lobbies.

Anybody rage quitting probably needs a 2 minute moment of zen anyway.

9 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Pair of Rooks installed strive into one of these and now is complaining about the game:

TBF, launch Strive legit take for-fucking-ever to finish shaking hands with whatever server Arcsys was using for PC.

They improved it by a lot (and obviously way fewer people are trying to get in at once, which helps).

6 minutes ago, Sonero said:

UMvC3 and MvCi are on sale this week. UMvC3 is on sale for 7.49 and MvCi: Deluxe Edition is 14.99.

think I'm gonna try and pick up UMvC3.

Apparently so is IInjustice 1 and Injustice 2. Inj1 1 is 4.99 for the Ultimate edition and Injustice 2 is 10 billion dollars with all the DLC.

I should of waited, I snagged UMvC3 on PC to mess around with the new character mods. 

20 hours ago, BornWinner said:

While it won’t be on release, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax will have rollback in the summer on Pc and PS4.

TBH, for me at least, it was expected that it would get rollback since P4A is running on the Blazblue engine, and after BB getting rollback is not really difficult for P4A to get it as well, since is only a matter of tweaking the netcode for the specific quirks of P4A, since besides sharing the engine, they also share a lot of similarities on mechanics, so is a more easy implementation than doing it from zero.

Edited by Hecatom