Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread, vol. 2

22 minutes ago, elliephil said:

@CESTUS III

Maybe that headbutt causing forced crouch isn't too bad. Makes spd enders more consistent.

That's cool👍

Today first day had the chance to try some training room, some stuff feels new but i'm ever afraid of speak it out as i may just remember wrong and shit was ever there lol 😄

Found this that show some stuff too

There was also one that showed new options for when lariat trade as anti-air, but can't find it

19 minutes ago, Volt said:

Just look at the patch notes, you know you want to play this.

https://old.reddit.com/r/DNFDuel/comments/trvnef/dnf_duel_2nd_open_beta_patch_notes/

First comment:

So basically, everyone got buffed

1533137710_yakuzamajima.gif

Alright thats really nice then. I will borrow the PS4 for this weekend.

Lets celebrate with something good, anime tiddies! And Thighs!

Spoiler

FPF0CJDakAQoa65.jpg

3 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

So they are cranking it to insanity?

Fixed the infinite, improved walkspeeds and then added some quality of life changes. Unless they added some hidden buffs, it was mostly one extra property to something or other. One of Berserker's moves otgs now.

Nothing too wild though.

4 hours ago, Skort said:

@Phantom_Miria be like,  i like chicks in military clothing. 

The military clothing

Hide contents

cammy-fs.jpg

That's a highly tactical outfit that maximizes mobility on the battlefield.

It doesn't get any more military than that. She got the hat and combat gloves too!

Have you seen Leona's outfit in KoFXV? That's some high-level military tech as well.

Strategical abs-window with lightweight shirt to allow aeration to the ballistic missiles area. 👌

7 minutes ago, Sonero said:

God the normals in this game are fucking ass.

Try to play online, laggy ass Akuma player from Mexico. Everything feels like shit. Akuma jumps forward and it might as well be chipp air dashing from how shitty everytrhing is. Jesus fucking.

It's alright man, when you're done torturing yourself arcsys netcode is ready to welcome you back into its warm embrace, even in dnf flavor this weekend

Played a laggy Mexican Akuma, crossplay against PC Ken, RIP any stability in this wack ass netcode. Meanwhile in Striveland I'm running smooth ass sets against the continental US.

Crusader gonna be some hype. You guys wanna do a voice chat for DNF sets?

42 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

Have you seen Leona's outfit in KoFXV? That's some high-level military tech as well.

Strategical abs-window with lightweight shirt to allow aeration to the ballistic missiles area. 👌

Strategy in motion. 🧐

6 hours ago, Mr.Cipher said:

Yes, isn't it wonderful?

I couldn't ask for anything better tbh!

TBH, the only char that I think needed to be tuned was Ranger based on the previous beta, everyone else felt good as they were.

Now i am wondering how clownshoes will everyone be

1 minute ago, Mr.Cipher said:

Got the Showcase PS4, hooked it up to my second Monitor. Time to play some Blazblue and check the onli..... oh wait no one plays the far inferior version anymore.
Well prepared for DnF

In your region perhaps, because we have plenty of people playing it.