Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread, vol. 2

4 hours ago, Mattatsu said:

I haven’t signed up yet. I didn’t realize you could do it this early, I thought you just did it when it was starting (like joining a lobby) honestly

Nah you can sign up for tournaments the day they are setup. If I set up a new tournament after this one for next Saturday, you'd be able to sign up right away.  Pardon the booty tier Rose play, I'd use the excuse of not playing her in while but honestly it wouldn't have matter much. I tested if I could stream this from my laptop. I was able to stream in "1440p" well what YouTube says is 1440p anyway.

12 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

What happened to your phone fam? I'd send you my old HTC but it's Sprint so it probably wouldn't work on your network

No idea. I went to bed it was working fine...woke up to a brick. Will not turn on at all. I'm going to the apple store tomorrow to see if they can do anything, but im honestly expecting to walk out with a new phone.

I've been using my old Nokia Windows phone from highschool in the mean time. Tells time, has a notepad app, an alarm, and has like 100 songs on it so my commute isn't suicidally boring, which is like 80% of what i need right now so I'll live. The only phone I've had that hasn't died in spectacular fashion.

Edited by Vhozite
34 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

You need to adopt my mentality. I just play for fun. I rarely go to the training room at all. I'm more like to "train" in Survival. 

Lol, That’s normally my mentality, but I needed to check her combos, as wel as just get the feel for combos again. Honestly, it’s  been two months since I touched my Hitbox.

felt good to press some buttons again though, looking forward to it

Edited by Mattatsu
1 hour ago, Mattatsu said:

One thing I forgot was how absolutely tired learning a new character makes me. I labbed Ibuki for 40 minutes and I am exhausted… I am too stupid for fighting games lol

It definitely is legit mental work trying to learn a new character or re-learn a bunch of shit you forgot (I gotta do this for Strive sometime soon here) so it's not just you. Especially after a good couple of months off. 

When in doubt, EX Kunai! If you're out of meter....uh.....6HK? All I know about Ibuki I learned fighting Golds like 2 years ago.

14 minutes ago, GetTheTables said:

It definitely is legit mental work trying to learn a new character or re-learn a bunch of shit you forgot (I gotta do this for Strive sometime soon here) so it's not just you. Especially after a good couple of months off. 

When in doubt, EX Kunai! If you're out of meter....uh.....6HK? All I know about Ibuki I learned fighting Golds like 2 years ago.

Yeah, that’s about it haha. I was also trying to find out some easy BNBs and oki off them. Should be good enough to go 0-2 with lol

1 minute ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I'm salty. Geforce Experience fucked me. I wanted to be setup before the tournament to setup matches to follow. Didn't get it working until midway through my set 🤬

Nothing but respect for sp00ky all these years. 🙂   

Production always has glitches the first time.  Always. 

Also, why prefer youtube over twitch? Just curious. 

1 minute ago, Mattatsu said:

Oh yeah, figured out how to watch past replays. Cool

Share with the class?   I guess it involves updating and starting SFV?