Stage Select

The SF6 Thread: Akuma Incoming!

8 hours ago, Pair of Rooks said:

So what you're saying is, Japan will have him top 7 at worst. 

Not sure where he'll be after the full cast come out but even our lord Daigo talked about this. He said Jaime looks like he's one of those fun characters whose not really strong...

Japan still had Gief in Top 5 years ago in SFV soooooooooo who knows!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzI6SAUmzSc

Edited by Counterstrike

Man Luke seems kinda bland. In a game where Ryu can throw 3 hit fireballs and Chun is a stance character I can appreciate simplicity but Luke feels too far in the other direction. He felt actually incomplete to me, to the point where I was looking up his move pool online to confirm I wasn’t missing anything. Without the proper lab I can’t be sure I’m not overlooking something, but idk I expected more.

That said I’d say he’s probably the most accessible, beginner friendly character in the game. Not a character I plan on using but I’m glad he’s here 👍🏽 

31 minutes ago, Illwill88 said:

Apparently Kimberly got more nerfs than just losing invincibility on her ex tatsu. Some saying she’s been kneecapped but who knows if it’s an exaggeration or true.

Oh jeez, I hope it is just an exaggeration. I hope they don't nerf TOO much stuff from the beta, that was one of my major gripes from SFV open beta to launch, they just took away a lot of cool stuff for no reason. 

3 hours ago, Vhozite said:

Man Luke seems kinda bland. In a game where Ryu can throw 3 hit fireballs and Chun is a stance character I can appreciate simplicity but Luke feels too far in the other direction. He felt actually incomplete to me, to the point where I was looking up his move pool online to confirm I wasn’t missing anything. Without the proper lab I can’t be sure I’m not overlooking something, but idk I expected more.

That said I’d say he’s probably the most accessible, beginner friendly character in the game. Not a character I plan on using but I’m glad he’s here 👍🏽 

Luke is the basic bitch of the game, but he has some stuff of his own. His Flash Knuckle changes depending on how long you hold it. Doing it perfectly allows for meterless juggles, wall bounces and leaves him in advantage.

Luke’s also the only character currently that can ex his ex moves for three bars. He throws out two sandblasts, his ex knuckle turns into a damaging DDT and gives him a hard knockdown, and adds an extra hit to his DP.

Jesus Christ Cammy's classic outfit is all everyone could wish for and more. And they even put her Level 3 in the trailer for good measure.

It's a bit hilarious looking back at that power point presentation that implied they were going to tone down the game. This turned out just as horny as SFV, but without the censorship.

9 hours ago, Dragonfave723 said:

I like how lowkey this signifies Capcom already has a dozen Cammy costumes for future DLC. Didn't a ton of concepts eventually made it into the season passes for V? The akiman Chun ones for example 

But regardless I need that Top Row #4