Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

4 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@BB_Hoodygonna have to choke a bitch. All this kid fighter talk and no one brought up Bulleta/B.B. Hood. Monsters lie awake at night fearing her. Not joking that's one of her arcade endings.

*Read previous page* Wow they dead ass forgot my girl BB. Let me put ya on game.

Laid waste to a family of werewolves

Jon Talbain sees her as a serious threat

Hunts demons for a living

has a reputation that makes demons take notice of her. 

Jedah Dohma a high noble demon. Mistook her for a Darkstalker. She's that hard-core.

If a new Darkstalkers ever comes out. We need adult BB Hood at her full potential 

1 minute ago, BB_Hoody said:

*Read previous page* Wow they dead ass forgot my girl BB. Let me put ya on game.

Jedah Dohma a high noble demon. Mistook her for a Darkstalker. She's that hard-core.

If a new Darkstalkers ever comes out. We need adult BB Hood at her full potential 

Adult BB Hood would be OP fam. She'd have to be the last boss.

13 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

I thought the little girl thing was just an act/disguise and that she was actually your normal 20-something character?

42 minutes ago, FlyingVe said:

I thought the little girl thing was just an act/disguise and that she was actually your normal 20-something character?

Nah, she's  really a little girl. She actually "grows up" when Dimitri hits her with Midnight Bliss. It's not the highest resolution image but check how much taller she gets. To scale that's a minimum of 6 inches.

5v2TqPa.gif

Side note: R.Kelly and Jarrod from Subway do not approve of this transformation. 👀

Edited by Darc_Requiem
1 hour ago, FlyingVe said:

It is but it's not to hide her age because she actually is a kid. It is to make herself appear non threatening to enemies and targets. Because underestimating a capable opponent, is a quick way to die even if you're the superior fighter.

2 minutes ago, Jocelot said:

What up my naggos, anyone here own a tablet? I kinda want to get a cheap but good quality tablet going into the new year I was just wondering if y'all had any personal experience with one. Preferably android.

Having experience with both... iPad is far and away the best.

2 hours ago, Mattatsu said:

I have it on PS4, which seems to have a smaller player base than PC (from what I’ve heard), so if you’re going to buy it, PC should probably be the better option.

Lmao wut? 

Xrd has more people on ps4 than pc, every fg is like that. 

Like 90% to 95% of fgs sales come from consoles, with the vast majority always favoring the sony brand, with  just very few exceptions, where the game stopped being released on consoles, like melty blood

3 minutes ago, FlyingVe said:

Having experience with both... iPad is far and away the best.

Awww maaaaaaaaaaaaaan but iPad's are so much more expensiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I don't wanna spend a lot of moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... keep in mind I don't plan to do anything too crazy with the tablet, just maybe play the odd game of Legends of Runeterra or watch netflix n stuff

5 minutes ago, Jocelot said:

Awww maaaaaaaaaaaaaan but iPad's are so much more expensiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I don't wanna spend a lot of moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... keep in mind I don't plan to do anything too crazy with the tablet, just maybe play the odd game of Legends of Runeterra or watch netflix n stuff

Buy an old one on sale. I got mine for $200 a few years back.

16 minutes ago, Jocelot said:

What up my naggos, anyone here own a tablet? I kinda want to get a cheap but good quality tablet going into the new year I was just wondering if y'all had any personal experience with one. Preferably android.

I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab A that I brought last year for $200. If you ever used a galaxy phone the experience isn't any different. I'm sure you can get the latest version of this tablet for about the same price I paid for it. 

19 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Good to know. I just remember a few years ago when i looking on reddit or discord or wherever to find where the players more, i remember hearing more people were active on PC..... or am I mixing this up with skullgirls? Lol, that’s very likely

1 hour ago, Hecatom said:

Lmao wut? 

Like 90% to 95% of fgs sales come from consoles, with the vast majority always favoring the sony brand, with  just very few exceptions, where the game stopped being released on consoles, like melty blood

Decided on a main for Strive?

10 hours ago, Sonero said:

Skullgirls population is on PC because that's where the population of people who pretend to play an FG lives.

10 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I'll take @Voltfor $1000 Alex........damn....😭 Joke's never gonna be the same now. 😔

Both of you can suck a nut. 🤣

Might as well ask already to not double-post. Does PlebStation 4 support DirectInput pads natively?

26 minutes ago, PVL_93_RU said:

So anybody in here grabbed a PS5 yet?

How are currentgen (or I guess it's pastgen now?) fighting games performing on the damn thing?

Apparently SFV boots up in like 10 seconds as opposed to hanging on the blue/red CE title screen for like 5 minutes.

there’s also no noticeable in-game lag from what I hear.

No reports of any differences online yet, though I would assume if it runs better offline, it *should* run better online too... also download speeds are much faster from one tweet I saw  (I guess the processor can process data quicker). Again, not sure if that matters for anything netcode wise.

edit: here’s the tweet I saw comparing download speeds:

Edited by Mattatsu
19 minutes ago, PVL_93_RU said:

So anybody in here grabbed a PS5 yet?

How are currentgen (or I guess it's pastgen now?) fighting games performing on the damn thing?

Friend has one as of the other day (advantage of rural America is you can break street dates easy). But haven’t tried fighting games one it yet.

impressions are really similar to Xbox without the quick switching trick (eg games that were unstable get smoothed out and loading is real quick).

Biggest advantage is that it has at least one purpose built next gen game to flex the hardware (demon’s souls). CoViD has really buggered these launches as far as software goes.

the new controller is neat too, though I think the press is over selling it a bit. It’s really similar to the joy cons on the switch in terms of features/haptics.

edit: other random notes:

-both consoles are lighter weight than the Xbox X.

-the Xbox isn’t as big in person as it looks in pictures. The shape just gives it a chunky look.

-The PS5 is gigantic, but honestly looks better in person than in pictures.

-Both boxes are super quiet.

Edited by FlyingVe