Stage Select

The Marvel comics and Mcu thread

3 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Hickman rebooted the entire X-Men franchise. This isn't the X-Men we grew up with.

Was just about to say, I don't recall that being a thing when I was younger. The fact he's gay with Cyclops is just LAWLZ tho đŸ˜‚

Yeah, depending on the individuals it could be just one or more party dating the same person and know about each other but don't interfere (ie The Bachelor/Bachelorette but legit) or as seems to be the case they are all involved with each other together and on individual instances.

Not going to lie, despite the room stuff was still thinking it was the former.

On 7/1/2021 at 8:06 AM, HD-Man said:

Wow, That actually happened? I didn't know Wolverine was gay and I could've sworn he couldn't stand Cyke đŸ˜‚

WTF, the Wolverine I grew up with hated Cyclops. The only reason Cyke wasn't 6ft deep was because it would have made Jean sad. Not only that the Cyclops I remember was fucking around with Psyclocke behind Jean's back. I remember Jean confronting her and Psyclocke one punch KO'ing with with a psychic knife to the head.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
26 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

LOL poly doesn't nessisarily mean he's gay. But that comic page does or bi or pan. Whatever he's like 300 years old of course he's fucked everything at least once 

Edited by Maxx
18 hours ago, iStu X said:

can we just appreciate the fact that Loki wanting to fuck Himself almost destroyed the timelineÂ đŸ˜‚đŸ¤£

I mean if you got a cute alternate version of yourself with an accent in that situation who among us, that are single or have open minded significant others wouldn't?

Glorious purpose!

Spoiler

Pour one out for old Loki. It sucks he couldn't last for more than one episode but left his mark. It was fun seeing a comic accurate Loki while it lasted. 

Gator Loki is not to be messed with. I like he went into attack mode when his merit came into question. Hope he pops back up in the finale.

I kinda want to know the story of Kid Loki killing his Thor. Given that he was leading the other Lokis he probably isn't as evil as the others. We got Young Avengers to build to so hopefully he gets out of the void eventually. 

What does Moribus plan to do to bring down the TVA? His only possible allies are B-15 and C-20 (assuming she still alive). He should have found himself some other Owen Wilsons

9 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

Glorious purpose!

Hide contents

Pour one out for old Loki. It sucks he couldn't last for more than one episode but left his mark. It was fun seeing a comic accurate Loki while it lasted. 

Gator Loki is not to be messed with. I like he went into attack mode when his merit came into question. Hope he pops back up in the finale.

I kinda want to know the story of Kid Loki killing his Thor. Given that he was leading the other Lokis he probably isn't as evil as the others. We got Young Avengers to build to so hopefully he gets out of the void eventually. 

What does Moribus plan to do to bring down the TVA? His only possible allies are B-15 and C-20 (assuming she still alive). He should have found himself some other Owen Wilsons

All I have to say is 

Spoiler

Old Loki is GOAT Loki. My dude created an illusion of all of Asgard. 

872254821_Pouring40gif.gif.6799a5c5dde748d8fda8cf5fbf8061a2.gif

Edited by Darc_Requiem