Stage Select

The Marvel comics and Mcu thread

Just preordered a bunch of trades 

Immortal Hulk: Great Power which is a collection of all the Immortal Hulk one-shots 

Reign of X 4 and Reign of X 5 of Hickmans X-Titles

and the recently finished Spider-Man What if…? story The Spiders Shadow by Chip Zdarsky. 

almost all of them come out in October. Which is sad cause it’s so far but god damn it’ll be a good October. 

23 hours ago, iStu X said:

First episode of What If was really good. 

Yeah it was fucking stellar man. I can't believe it was only 34 minutes. They packed so much in. Captain Carter was given Hydra that work. 

Spoiler

Captain Carter riding on Hydra Stomper Steve's suit and bodying Nazi fighter planes mid air was something I didn't know I needed in my life. 

3 hours ago, Wellman said:

Going to have to wait until lunch before I can get a glimpse of the trailer. Normally I don't watch the at this stage to avoid spoilers... but I frankly really want to see more and can't tell what they are doing with the main plot anyway so far.

Nothing really different or spoilery. Unless you know dick about the eternals... It's literally the bare plot of the characters. 

6 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Nothing really different or spoilery. Unless you know dick about the eternals... It's literally the bare plot of the characters. 

Yeah saw it about an hour ago, outside of showing how the Deviants look nothing new besides a joke or two. Still hyped for it, as I really hope they get it right.

I am expecting some people to disappear.

Spoiler

Leak of an upcoming movie. Don’t look if you do not wish to know.

Spoiler

The Spider-Man: No Way Home trailer got leaked in what may be the worst quality I have seen in years. VFX doesn’t seem finished but Sony has been taking down videos of it. Here is one video that is still up.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, BornWinner said:

I am expecting some people to disappear.

Reveal hidden contents

Leak of an upcoming movie. Don’t look if you do not wish to know.

Reveal hidden contents

The Spider-Man: No Way Home trailer got leaked in what may be the worst quality I have seen in years. VFX doesn’t seem finished but Sony has been taking down videos of it. Here is one video that is still up.

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Massive spoilers, beyond the scope of the trailer. Don't open if you don't want the entire plot of the movie spoiled, as there have been leaks going around and the trailer indicates they hold water.

Spoiler

You had your chance.

Spoiler

Spiderman asking Dr Strange for a spell to make everybody forget he is Spiderman coincides with the leaks that have been going around for a while now. The leaks in question mention Dafoe's Goblin, Foxx's Electro, Church's Sandman and the Lizard, on top of the already confirmed Molina Doc Ock. Also, there's specified a sixth villain for the final battle.

The leaks also mentioned that in their realities, those guys are dead and, well, Doc Ock looks dead to me in the trailer. 

Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire were also mentioned in the leak as teaming up with Holland during the final battle against the Sinister Six.

Fuck man. Could this really be happening?