Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

y'know....It would be funny if someone had a family last name "Cys" or "Cyst"....and named their newborn son "Ray".  

hmm...yeah sounds like inspiration for a new character I could make; either as a "mii" or a new Diablo 4 hero....

Also---Ray Pissed!

eh, maybe not online in D4 though as I'd rather not get banned from that game...that might be saved to be an offline D3 character then.  It would be nice if this were a world where one could name their character literally anything though.

Edited by MillionX

Turns out that American Immersive Theather auditions were for anti SAG AFTRA people. Giving my resume to them which interprets SAG project based aspiration? Disqualified me. 

Not necessarily a loss, because they only pay you $100 to $200 per play, which looks really bad for them given the times we're in. 

I understand the anti Hollywood mindset, but they aren't any different given their financial and behavioral treatment of their employees. 

So, is this woke culture in reverse? Maybe. I don't know. Lol.

Edited by Emptyeyes_

i forgot to mention something important lt col. corso said in the day after roswell book.

he said the agreement between the majestic 12 aka the dozen military dudes in charge of keeping the ufo secret.

he named all 12 by name in the book.

he said they had agreed that the last one left alive, gets to tell.

the last one alive. told. but the whole world basically ignored the last one that lived and spilled the beans. 

so whoever the new 12 are...they continued keeping it a secret even tho they werent ever supposed to. so already we know, something aint right.

cuz it was supposed to be revealed decades ago.

i assume they just dont wanna reliquish power or have nefarious other reasons. or maybe they just still think its important to keep it from the russians chinese etc. idk.

and who knows if these greys were made by another race. or if their ancestors started screwing around with genetic engineering among themselves and over time they just all became engineered.

sorta like how the movie Gattica sorta shows people starting to fuck around with the genetics of their offspring.

2 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Not really, she's human like everyone else, you don't know what she's like in private. 

in private shes...delicious im sure.

literally strongest reason to watch attack of d clones is her tummy.

fd9ad01a176119054dff986b287b839bbc735be0

that outfit tho. unforgettable. 

which outfit was sexier?

metal bikini leia or belly shirt queen?

im gonna go with...damn thats a hard one. 

cuz carrie was crazy n on coke at the time. so the sex musta been mind blowing. but natalie is so damn smart. just that alone. but the sex im sure is nothing compared to carrie fisher. carrie would bruise your left ball. cuz crazy n coke is hard to handle. 

5 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

I ALMOST feel bad for him....

Edit:

Lol @ the renactment of the Alabama Brawl

4 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

biden should retire too. after 2024 hes done. whether he and some dems wanna admit to or not. his health. mental faculties. are not for service anymore.

Trump, Biden, Sanders, McConnell, Feinstein, Pelosi, and everyone else who is at a certain term, etc. This is why they should have 2 term limits for senate for a max of 12 years, not 40 years.

1 hour ago, BB_Hoody said:

Neuschawstein castle in Bavaria ( southern Germany ) 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Yeah, that's what the Cinderella castle is modeled after. Every time I saw one or the other, I always thought to myself that they look alike for some reason!

Did a report about King Ludwig II for an elective requirement for bachelor's. There was not much information about Ludwig II and don't think there is that much information today either lol.

49 minutes ago, Jion_Wansu said:

Trump, Biden, Sanders, McConnell, Feinstein, Pelosi, and everyone else who is at a certain term, etc. This is why they should have 2 term limits for senate for a max of 12 years, not 40 years.

Yeah, that's what the Cinderella castle is modeled after. Every time I saw one or the other, I always thought to myself that they look alike for some reason!

Did a report about King Ludwig II for an elective requirement for bachelor's. There was not much information about Ludwig II and don't think there is that much information today either lol.

Well the tour guide gave us info. Now of course this is just history she herself studied and she is native to Southern Germany. Could be propaganda or BS to feed us tourist. So take it with a grain of salt I guess.

Ludwig II was a tall thin man who was very into artistry and music. He valued creative expression. Saw it as the biggest sign of intelligence. He was very inspired by stories of medieval times. Wished to live like the royals and nobles and knights of that Era. Which is where his love of castles came from. And why this castle was constructed. A Homage to that Era.

He didn't like to conform. He hated suits, uniforms. Military. Just anything that he saw, surpressed creativity and expression. So he always dressed in unique clothing that stood out. Even among his peers. He loved being in the company of those that inspired him.

There's more info available in this short book I got from the castle gift shop. If has pics of the interior of the castle and tells the story of Ludwig the II and his family. How true any if this is? We will never know. No one from that Era is around to tell the story