Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

10 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Man Pee Wee died. Cancer is one helluva bitch.

Pee Wee's Playhouse was one of my childhood faves, and Pee Wee's Big Adventure is still a pretty solid movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf4lftVqNAk

I used to joke when I was younger that if I ever ran into Laurence Fishburne, I'd walk to him and say "OMG it's Larry Fishburne! You're Cowboy Curtis, can I get your autograph!?" Just to see his reaction. Pee Wee's Playhouse was my jam when I was younger. The secret word. How Pee Wee and the furniture would freak out when someone said it. Those were different times...

4 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I used to joke when I was younger that if I ever ran into Laurence Fishburne, I'd walk to him and say "OMG it's Larry Fishburne! You're Cowboy Curtis, can I get your autograph!?" Just to see his reaction. Pee Wee's Playhouse was my jam when I was younger. The secret word. How Pee Wee and the furniture would freak out when someone said it. Those were different times...

Never knew the meaning of the joke until years later 😂

1 hour ago, MillionX said:

The topic that is a gift that just keeps onnnnnn giving...

that one woman asked the guy "where's your PhD"---so that is what is needed to define what a male or female is these days, I guess. 🤣

as a ufo enthusiast ive decided to transition species.

i am now trans Grey.

im gonna wear black contact lenses and study astronomy and...um what else. be vegan cuz greys dont eat meat.

im gonna be all bout dat anal probin. 

mutilating cows chupacabra style.

beam me up bros!

im sure theyll take me in, as one of their own. they pc af.

if they dont, thats descrimination.

im sure a few greys will identify as human earthling too.

which is cool with me.

i dont mind showering with a grey. i mean. human formally known as grey.

and i will fight any racist remars against my bois.

nobody better call us greggers. hard R aintz gravitic flyin with us.

21 hours ago, MillionX said:

Oh yeah, the amount obviously changes things pretty drastically... like the difference between whether I moved to the "rich" area of town or not.  If it was "just" something like 1 or 2 mil then at that level I'd stay where I am.  At 20 mil and up I'd move to a certain neighborhood where the "cheapest" property is probably no less than 750 or 800k.  In neighborhoods like that you probably don't have to worry about "Deebo and Big Worm" goons (*ah, if only I could "Thanos snap" such people out of existence completely...) causing trouble anymore....especially if it's a gated community as well.  There's some areas here where the homes look like something you'd see a soap opera family of characters living in.  This also depends of course on how the numbers add up for estimating how much upkeep and any staff for the new place would cost.

On a smaller amount of sudden money where I'd have to keep working... 1 thing I'd spoil myself with would be something nice in terms of a car, like a Porsche.  Everything else I enjoy is relatively cheap, like the acquisition of some more arcade machines....but that's possible even on an ordinary "middle-class" salary anyway.

Not sure who I'd tell if I won  F U money, but there will be signs. 

Pull up to the cookout . . . 

TeamTimeCar.com-BTTF_DeLorean_Time_Machi

haha look at the reactions of the people in the background...some of them might've caught a whiff too 🤣

...and imagine if you're unfortunately one of the people that was running behind him.... oh no... dude has little splashes of dooky juice flying off behind him; the other runners have to now hope they don't get splashed with little droplets of shit 😆

Edited by MillionX
20 hours ago, Reticently said:

When you think about it, it's the teacher's copy of the text books that are the real bullshit.

The teacher is supposed to have already mastered the material, but their copy of the book comes with all of the answers already figured out for them?  Gtfo with that.

Yeah they called it the master copy of the textbook. I remember one time a few of us saw it and it was like unlocking difficult secrets in a video game or something lol.