Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

haha that Netflix version Elvis^ there cracked me up...

It's funny when you see it in real life ---I knew a girl in high school that looked like a Black version of Jennifer Aniston.  It was odd... but yeah, she was of course pretty damn hot as the "race-swapped Aniston", obviously... Aniston and Courtney Cox were the hottest ones on that show Friends back then.  Lisa Kudrow was nice as well but ranked a close 3rd place behind Courtney and Jenn.

Man, this has been an impossible dream since childhood.... if only someone could work out the legalities and copyright issues to make this kind of greatness a a game for real:

Mortal Kombat was the closest "official" way we'd ever get to this thanks to its various special guest characters over the years.

No surprise. Had to think and do alot of recovery method attempts from ways to detox myself so much and had vitamin deficiency and memory issues for a while. I wouldn't have taken it if it wasn't for mandates. And this is why, I don't trust people.

High levels of Coq10, magnesium, potassium, prebiotic and probiotic, and enzyme supplements. Surgeons at the time were giving me some of these after my surgery.

Body Detox

Green Apples

Celery Stick

Cilantro 

Parsley Leaf

Cayenne Pepper

Ginger

Cucumber 

Lemon

Mineral Water or Body Armor Water

I've mixee all of this in a blender and drunk it almost daily. I didn't do all of this, I would've went to a nursing home. 

Edited by Emptyeyes_

ever feel like youve bitten off more than you can chew?

cuz im having the weirdest convo with a girl right now.

she is really into having me talk to her in dominating ways. so i told her i have no problems spanking her ass, choking her, and pulling her hair.

she really getting off on that.

problem is.

im sorta scared of her.

shes covered in tats and has a satanic goats head tattoo. among other dark evil tats.

i have a bad feeling im gonna get murdered and offered up in some satanic ritual.

the cult is real man.

but shes hot soooo.

worth it.

18 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

ever feel like youve bitten off more than you can chew?

cuz im having the weirdest convo with a girl right now.

she is really into having me talk to her in dominating ways. so i told her i have no problems spanking her ass, choking her, and pulling her hair.

she really getting off on that.

problem is.

im sorta scared of her.

shes covered in tats and has a satanic goats head tattoo. among other dark evil tats.

i have a bad feeling im gonna get murdered and offered up in some satanic ritual.

the cult is real man.

but shes hot soooo.

worth it.

Pics or...

Lying Simon Rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

That's cool tho have fun with that. I was always into goth/metal chicks but I don't have any tattoos or anything like that, so they were never into me 😔

i dont have tats or piercings either but for whatev reason she is into me.

maybe its cuz i started the convo with..."youre interesting, your sense of style intrigues me."

but then again im an artist so maybe thats why? 

im gonna order her to get one of my drawings tatted on her. i say order cuz she is def not into asking politely. she insists on getting dominated n bossed around. so im gonna order her to do it.

i want her sporting an illustration of mine on her ass.

fuck it. if im gonna walk on ice i might as well dance.

but do i dare tell her. the ole "get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich!"

i freakin do dare. lets see what happens. i will let ya know how crazy this convo gets.

btw, this is a online convo im having. not in person.

shes some crazy cosplayer on instagram. shrug. 

sorry if that disappoints the story

Edited by VirginDefiler

Bottom line: Trump will appear on ballots

There was no equivocation in the Supreme Court’s short opinion: States do not have the power to remove a federal candidate – especially a president – from the ballot under the Constitution’s “insurrectionist ban.” It is Congress, the court wrote, that can enforce the provision, not states.

“The notion that the Constitution grants the states freer rein than Congress to decide how Section 3 should be enforced with respect to federal officer is simply implausible,” the court’s unsigned opinion read.

What that means is that the impact of the decision will sweep far wider than the controversy at issue in Colorado. It means that any state would be overstepped its power by trying to knock Trump off the ballot – a position that will almost certainly shut down similar “insurrectionist” lawsuits across the country.

In that sense, the court’s opinion was a significant victory for Trump, vanquishing a legal theory that has for months threatened his viability for a second term.

16 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

I just like how these turds chant states rights to make decisions for themselves right up to the second they make a decision they don't like then suddenly states rights don't matter. 

No,  the SCOTUS just told us that the decision on whether to let an insurrectionist run for president again should be left up to the likes of Jim Jordan, MTG, Matt Gaetz, etc., to pass legislation through Congress 😂

Edited by Chadouken

that moment u cutting something only to slice up a finger.

worst part isnt the cut, but the damn band aid interfering with everything u touch. including touchscreens.

how am i gonna go on dates with this? i cant run my fingers into some chick's hair, only to get t entangled up in her hair. gum n band aids girls dont like in their extensions.