Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Posted (edited)

@Shakunetsu

Transformers' Greatest Moments:

Why was G1 so good?

They possessed...   PINOY POWER!

These are many of the Storyboard Artists/ background designers of G1.

Not pictured is Danny Bulanadi  who worked on the G1 cartoon AND inked a few issues of the Marvel Comic, making one of the only people to work on both.

800px-1986TransformersCrew.jpg

Edited by DangerousJ
2 hours ago, DarkSakul said:

Only good thing about Red Lobster is their cheddar biscuits, and you can make those at home (key is to use more cheese than the recipe calls for).

I am a twinge surprised to see it go, only because I thought if they could survive doing the stuff they've been doing for years, there must be no trouble with the finances. But how wrong I was.

MegaBee productions presents....

TMNT!...

Starring....

DoctaMario as Leonardo 

RSG3 as Raphael 

Chadouken as Michelangelo 

Dangerous J as Donatello

Epidemic as Splinter 

Matriarch as April O' Neil

Aries Warlock as Casey Jones

Villains

MisterBee as Shredder 

Axeman61 as Baxter Stockman

MechWarrior as Rat King

EmptyEyes as Leatherhead

Zatalcon as Savanti Romero

9 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Paging @cisco @weneedhim 

I saw a fobby Indian guy do a comedy set years ago and this was one of the jokes he opened with and it killed. "I just want to reassure everyone here that I am 7/11 brown NOT 9/11 brown!" 😂

Reminds me of a comedian, Ibrahim Salem, one of the 1st jokes he made on the 1st standdup I saw from him is about  low are his prospects to get a USA Visa for being both Colombian and Muslim, lol.

6 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Reminds me of a comedian, Ibrahim Salem, one of the 1st jokes he made on the 1st standdup I saw from him is about  low are his prospects to get a USA Visa for being both Colombian and Muslim, lol.

We've been watching a lot of comedy lately , if he's English speaking I'll have to check him out!

Posted (edited)

surprisingly I have never seen this one before: "Zombie Nightmare" starring Adam West...

...and Tia Carrere was in this!  *damn it's already at the end though so the next episode is coming up...

Edited by MillionX

woooo various youtube channels are about to be on FIRE with this latest juicy footage then... I look forward to it. *insert typical popcorn gif again*

yeah you're goddamn right I'd take advantage as well if I were one of these youtubers.  There's so many wild stories in the celeb news cycle at all times....you'd NEVER be out of material to get easy views with.

3 hours ago, axeman61 said:

People getting paid, that's who.

R. Kelly would still be out here right now if the money didn't run out.

The wildest thing about the R.Kelly situation was that everyone knew. It wasn't even an open secret. Everyone straight up knew. I was an underclassman in HS when the situation with Aaliyah popped up. "Why is the dude 26 marrying a 15 year old!?" A lot of the situations were open secrets in their relative industries Weinstein comes to mind, but the general public knew about R.Kelly. I mean he peed on a underage girl on tape after that. Some of these situations, people know but their no evidence to legally bring them down. R.Kelly had a marriage license followed up by tape of him peeing on a girl.

7 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Puffy is  a  better fighter than a rapper.

He's dragging around and beating a prone woman in the middle of a CCTV-infested hotel hallway. That isn't a fight, that's a bitch thinking he can push buttons well because he stays in training mode.

3 minutes ago, Minako said:

He's dragging around and beating a prone woman in the middle of a CCTV-infested hotel hallway. That isn't a fight, that's a bitch thinking he can push buttons well because he stays in training mode.

Agreed. And that kick he delivered, holy shit. That looks like something I saw some rioter do to someone else and he's doing that shit to his wife