Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

58 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

So you are managing fine with your apt/transportation/food?

Housing? Meh for now.

We live in dorm trailers with small make shift rooms we share with another. Air conditioned, lighting a bed ,storage locker and that's it. Within the first 90 days we will be moving out. If we're lucky? To bigger dorm rooms with our own bathrooms and rooms! Or a double stacked trailer with bathrooms in the hall. Instead of having to walk outside to the latrine/showers.

Transport? I live on base and I need a international license to drive around. They're working on that. So for now I'm stuck on base. With my boss giving me rides to and from work. But once I get the driving test done and get my license? I can use a company provided vehicle. To get around base and drive off base.

Food? The chow hall here is A+ Air Force got it good! Eggs on a grill, oatmeal, French toast, bacon, links, biscuits and gravy, chicken rice and beans. Plantains etc. It's ridiculous!

I see why the other branches be hatin on the Air Force lol. I was told out of all the middle easy contracting bases? Al Udied is said to be the go to choice. Kuwait however? Is rough. So dodged a bullet turning down the Kuwait offer before this one.

I havent noticed.  Of course I'm not on there lookin' for it.

I only been lookin' at twitter for several months.  Good place to find new games and info on bonsai stuffs.

P.S.  Im glad that it finally figured out that I dont want to see a bunch of whores when I look at the place.

Edited by Faltimar the Dark

You do because you want to bitch and moan about it.  Why you've already started to bitch and moan about it and im sure that isnt the end.  More like you will be saying the same thing in here soon enough.  And I'll keep lookin' at twitter and never see it or notice it.  Cause I dont give a fuck.  Scroll right by that shit if I do see it.

Edited by Faltimar the Dark
7 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

I ain't out here lookin for wifey. I'm here to get paid. But Im down for a good time. But first month or two? All about paying off credit cards, and paying for my car's body work

That's a good perspective to have, so many guys who are young wife up those hoes and then Jody ends up with their girl.

@Fatimar: You got me fucked up, playboy. Seems like you got an issue that's much deeper than this convo. All I did is point out something I saw when I logged on a site  and you accuse me of bitching and morning  and looking for these things? 

Say what you really want to say. I got an idea of why you took issue with my post but tell your side 🤔

Edited by HD-Man
5 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

c6e5e6af-f9e6-475e-ae16-499db14abfb4.png

c09fa0ce-4485-4019-90e9-c89b66ad4a66.png

Well this sucks. Anyone else consumes Vega?

26.jpg

I actually didn't know that this existed until you've posted it. I'm open to this. I'd like to read more about it. Funny at the sametime that it's named Vega, but we love Street Fighter that much. LOL. Thanks regardless. 

Edited by Emptyeyes_
On 10/3/2022 at 2:32 PM, Reticently said:

Okay, but here's a new one for you:

The incumbent Congressman from PA's 18th district is a pretty popular Democrat named Mike Doyle, who is retiring from Congress this year.  The 18th is pretty blue, and Mike Doyle is very well liked there.

Who did the Republicans put up to run for Mike Doyle's soon to be vacant seat?  A completely different guy who is also named Mike Doyle.  Trying to scoop up that "didn't know that the other guy was retiring" vote.

Spider-man's Greatest Moments:

"The Night Gwen Stacy died" (ASM 121-122)   (1973)  

Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_122%255B1%255D.

A combination of Harry having a bad trip and business woes brings about the return of the Green Goblin!

0-tFxHhQzIRVwqcnEnng0ULaW1HOOFVkVpDrFPuo

Osborn ,remembering Spidey's identity, goes to his apt and captures Gwen. During a tense battles on the bridge, GG knocks Gwen off, Spidey snares her with a webline but...

Ja3-YcCwoQtb8u11LBe3KW5hzlJYD6oLPiFZ4lG-

spider-man-09_612x612.jpg

After an encounter with the cops and getting some info from Robbie, Spidey finds GG hideout and  has his vengeance but hesitates to go all the way until fate takes a hand...

llbpZcYv4pfkaqiXgOfOsG2JQaX0-Ky9JFj7OhXN

PuBmcLkrSt7rqv3Iuq0LbBj0XvNLgxIKjKb4OP2Z

Epilogue: 

MJ-and-Pete.png

Notes: Elements of this story were adapted in Spiderman TAS : S3 Turning Point, Spider-man (2002), and The Amazing Spider-man 2 (2014).

The first two use MJ in place of Gwen and don't have the death. ASM 2 film has Harry doing the deed instead of Norman.

Beyond the death of Gwen, which tortures Peter to this day Norman Osborn’s apparent death accelerates Harry’s spiral into madness and into assuming the Goblin legacy. It also is the accelerant for the first tentative steps towards romance between Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson, as MJ ignores Peter’s verbal abuse and her own fear of commitment and involvement to comfort him in the time of his greatest need.

This issue also marks the death of Norman Osborn. Though not spidey's first major villain, he would be considered the one with the greatest impact.

His death in the books would have other successors to the GG legacy though none will hold a candle. The creation of Hobgoblin nearly 10 years after this story was probably roger Stern's attempt to bring the Goblin concept to new levels. 

Unfortunately, he would fully return to the land of the living in the end of the God awful Clone Saga in 1996. 23 years!

42 minutes ago, Emptyeyes_ said:

I actually didn't know that this existed until you've posted it. I'm open to this. I'd like to read more about it. Funny at the sametime that it's named Vega, but we love Street Fighter that much. LOL. Thanks regardless. 

It's very popular, but I think one of the very top ones is Green Vibrance and Maximum Vibrance. There was a video of the creator explaining the scientific rationale behind why adding the nutrients they do and I was impressed. It's also one of the most expensive powders. The only thing they don't provide is Omega-3 fatty acids, you gotta take that from a good fish or krill oil product.

1 hour ago, VirginDefiler said:

this is why people cant have nice things like museums.

this isnt the first asshole damaging museum stuff recently btw.

there was another assholes doing something like this a week ago.

yea these geniuses.

picard-meme-facepalm.jpg?auto=webp&width

This idiots deserve extremely hard punishments so any other imbecile thinking is a great idea to desecrate art for "activism" is deterred.

2 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

How does destroying 100 year old art protest oil when you use glue in your protest which is made of....fucking oil...

The thing about most art museums is that the real art is under lock and key in some far off facility. Almost everything in art galleries or museums are just replicas.

37 minutes ago, iStu X said:

The thing about most art museums is that the real art is under lock and key in some far off facility. Almost everything in art galleries or museums are just replicas.

They're also under glass but that's kind irrelevant. 

This is like protesting mass shootings by firing guns at Bass Pro Shop

I love it when the proof comes from their own damn mouth... it makes things much more difficult for the white knight types to say otherwise

That dude admits he likes toxic relationships as well... it just shows these people to be psychologically ruined and even worse... they're just stupid, imo.  If you have a choice between Person A that treats you like garbage.... and Person B that treats you well.....why is it even a question what's more appealing there?  Getting treated like shit is more "exciting" to the dumb muthafuckas, I guess.

**Bonnet Report -- I spotted 5 of them today.  At this point it's a surprise when I see  a woman who doesn't have one on in public....I almost want to shake their hand and thank them for still caring about how they look in public, like a normal person.

Edited by MillionX
45 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Moving pretty fast their Stu. Figured you'd spend a couple of months being her best friend first. 

Yeah man. It’s super fucking wild that I’m going out on a date with a girl I met on a dating app that’s meant for dating. 

Fucking crazy as shit right? It’s almost like, I approached her about talking for a bit to see if we get along enough to go on a date. 

What a crazy as shit concept. 

You know what else is crazy? I’ve also gotten the numbers of  some super awesome ladies at my work that I have absolutely no interest in sexually but would enjoy their friendship cause they seem like cool ass people. 

It’s almost like, you’ve never really emotionally or intellectually matured when it comes to relationships. Likely due to bad role models, bad advice, the wrong lessons you took from bad relationships platonic or sexual, hearing only one side of the story of bad relationships, the purposely bias media you consume and so on. 

you’re pathetic and a bitch for trying to shit on something I’m genuinely excited about and yet I find myself feeling genuinely sorry for you and your stifled views. 

Edited by iStu X
1 hour ago, iStu X said:

Yeah man. It’s super fucking wild that I’m going out on a date with a girl I met on a dating app that’s meant for dating. 

Fucking crazy as shit right? It’s almost like, I approached her about talking for a bit to see if we get along enough to go on a date. 

What a crazy as shit concept. 

You know what else is crazy? I’ve also gotten the numbers of  some super awesome ladies at my work that I have absolutely no interest in sexually but would enjoy their friendship cause they seem like cool ass people. 

It’s almost like, you’ve never really emotionally or intellectually matured when it comes to relationships. Likely due to bad role models, bad advice, the wrong lessons you took from bad relationships platonic or sexual, hearing only one side of the story of bad relationships, the purposely bias media you consume and so on. 

you’re pathetic and a bitch for trying to shit on something I’m genuinely excited about and yet I find myself feeling genuinely sorry for you and your stifled views. 

Only bitch here is you for this rant over a slight jab lol. Grow some nuts and take a joke man. Don't bring this anger to the bedroom aight? She's a woman, not a stress relief doll. Make love to her lady parts. Don't take your anger and self esteem issues out on them

Edited by BB_Hoody

🤣

I read a blurb about this and thought it was a statement he published. Not actual words coming out of his mouth.

I thought he could still rescue his image if he offered a sincere apology and do some real therapy. But with shit like this, I doubt he ever will. Hope I'm wrong. Either way, I got the popcorn ready. This shit gets better (in a morbid way) every two days.

Edited by axeman61
11 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

🤣

I read a blurb about this and thought it was a statement he published. Not actual words coming out of his mouth.

I thought he could still rescue his image if he offered a sincere apology and do some real therapy. But with shit like this, I doubt he ever will. Hope I'm wrong. Either way, I got the popcorn ready. This shit gets better (in a morbid way) every two days.

With the way he talking. You'd think early 2000s Ye.  Dropping songs like "when it all falls down"  with lines such as "even if you in a benz u still a nigga in a coup"  was never a thing. Just someone we imagined. Like he spoke and related to us like someone who been through the struggle. Now he acting brand new to it??? This man going out sad. He legit needs help

Edited by BB_Hoody

I have realized that chasing women is a waste of time for me. All of the women I have interacted with just wasted my time and stressed me out. The right woman will appear when I stop looking for her. I will know it’s her when I see her and it will be love at first site because she is my karmic destiny. She is my Twin Soul.

Edited by Meier Link