Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

10 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

Politics is a tool for dividing and conquering us. I don't care for it anymore. Trump is possibly a conman, but how did he con us? For our good or to destroy us? The rich people in power control our systems of control which includes government, religions, and entertainment. It's the Satanic Triad of world slavery. 

This is the most sane thing I think I've ever read from you.

Trump is an idiot but a lot of organizations and people totally showed their asses because he managed to get elected. Nice to know a lot of the stuff people thought was BS for a long time actually IS BS and now there's proof. 

That said, he should be sharing a cell in Guantanamo with Bush 2 and Obama. 

@JHDKis right though, the rich/political/elite class is the problem. They get the rest of us fighting with each other about shit that doesn't matter as much in the grand scheme of things to distract from all the dirt they're doing to fuck us over. 

Edited by DoctaMario

The new thing that's coming to be aware of if you have daughters

TikTok’s ‘bimbo’ community is reclaiming a once-derogatory word to create a ‘sweet and nonjudgemental’ space

Have you ever found yourself waiting in line for the bathroom at a bar when out of no where, a beautiful, possibly intoxicated stranger pays you a compliment as if you’ve been best friends for life?

The spirit of this “club bathroom girl” lives on the most uplifting corner of the internet — it’s flashy, positive and filled with beautiful, smiling people. Welcome to BimboTok.

BimboTok is the ‘club bathroom’ of the 2020s internet

BimboTok is a subculture of TikTok users who have reclaimed the word “bimbo” in a positive way to create a supportive and inclusive community of hyperfeminine people who support body confidence and are fashion-forward and “generally ditzy in an endearing way,” BimboTok member @bimbogoth explained to In The Know.

“A bimbo is someone with an exaggerated, artificial exterior with a heart of gold inside,” she said.

In 2017, a lot of internet-savvy individuals came to know the term “bimbo” because of a meme depicting the “bimbofication,” or sexualization, of a woman. The meme, which began as niche art and wasn’t intended to be cultural commentary at all, has been used to criticize women who seemingly abandon intelligence to place value on their appearance.

742.jpg

To bimbos, though, it’s aspirational. With so much bad in the world, taking control of your physical appearance and finding community with others who also enjoy makeup and flashy clothes is a surefire way to feel good, at least for a moment.

Bimbos are not stupid — they are redefining the concept of intelligence altogether

One misconception often spread to devalue bimbos is the idea that to be a beautiful and liberated woman, you have to sacrifice your own intelligence.

“Just because someone’s an astrophysicist, doesn’t mean that they are going to know that Justin Bieber had the most Twitter followers in 2013,” she explained. “Every person I meet … I’m going to know something they don’t know, regardless of what other people believe my intelligence level is.”

When a bimbo asks why we can’t just “print more money,” it doesn’t mean she doesn’t understand the economy. It’s challenging what it truly means to be intelligent, pushing against how “elitist and classist” academia is and doing so in a way that challenges societal norms without denying what is authentic to them. 🙄

https://www.intheknow.com/post/bimbo-tiktok-bimbotok/?fbclid=IwAR3NqfGZjZicLls5lpp3Re8l1_48udcvSvQBEL88kqBqCBs4tzL2Elb0_7I

1 minute ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Should we hope that he doesn't have a "bad day"?

Don't worry, he only works behind a desk.

But I'm sure his officers are just itching for a black dude to give them a bad day.

Just now, HD-Man said:

Breaking news: Snyder Cut was great, I need more movies in this universe. That is all

Nice. DC just needs 4 hr movies to be good. 😅

3 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

If the movie was trash with hindsight and more time to explain, there is no reason for you to ever direct anything . . . . EVER!

I mean I don't blame Snyder... DC/Warner was trying to make a movie that should have had 3-4 movies leading up to it instead of bloating the script in the first place.

It's a lesson in impatience.

2 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Honestly, they could've split his version into a 2 parter since 4 hours is definitely too long to sit in a theater.

This is what I suggested to my friends.

And when is the BvS extended cut coming? Because I legit said "That's the worst fucking movie I've ever seen" after it was over in the theatres.

4 minutes ago, scorp said:

My favourite Abrams flick is Cloverfield.

He didn't direct that movie. But he did produce it, so he did have some say in what went down 

Edit: I'm realizing this might of been a joke and went over my head and I'm really hoping that's not the case, cause if it is I look like an ASSHOLE 

Edited by KingTubb
5 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Even NY didn't try to do shit like that 😂

Cause how the fuck would you enforce that?

It's just security theater.

Another example was I flew South West last month, and they made us exit the plane row by row so we could "socially distance" while exiting.

Hey dum-dums, I just had a sweaty dude puking the whole 3 hour flight in the seat in front of me. At this point, I think "social distancing" is out the window

Edited by KingTubb
On 3/12/2021 at 11:20 AM, AriesWarlock said:

Here's a funny story of canceling.

Teen Vogue staffers call out new editor-in-chief over anti-Asian tweets

alexi-mccammond-2.jpg?quality=90&strip=a

Alexi-McCammond-4.jpg?quality=90&strip=a

Ulta Beauty Suspends Seven-Figure Ad Campaign in ‘Teen Vogue’ Over Incoming Editor Alexi McCammond Bigoted Tweets

JUST IN: Alexi McCammond Out at Teen Vogue Following Backlash to Old Offensive Tweets

37 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Cause how the fuck would you enforce that?

It's just security theater.

Another example was I flew South West last month, and they made us exit the plane row by row so we could "socially distance" while exiting.

Hey dum-dums, I just had a sweaty dude puking the whole 3 hour flight in the seat in front of me. At this point, I think "social distancing" is out the window

It's like how they wanted to regulate how loud people sang over Thanksgiving, like you said, security theater, and I think a lot of people see it for what it is.

The plane thing is funny though. When we flew home to see my folks at Christmas there was a screen by one of the gates that had information on it saying that "The FAA has determined that the risk of contracting Covid 19 in a plane is nonexistent." And that got me thinking, ok, if that's the case, why do we have to still wear masks the whole flight then? If it's bullshit just to save the airline industry, then why are you serving snacks during the flight? Your example is hilarious because if you just sat elbow to elbow with people for two hours, what is the point of exiting row by row to "socially distance?"