Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread, vol. 2

4 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

Is the ABC mode like a burst?

Yes it is, but it consumes your gauge for the rest of the fight so NEVER do what I just did and pop it in the first round lol

Also it makes you do massive damage so it can help overcome a major life deficit.

Also, when I block one of your slashes, you can cancel that recoil animation into any special move or deflect. It's handy for Haoh's 5C 

Edited by DoctaMario
32 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I wouldn't mind playing more often with you guys and since this is probably the only fighter I own that we'd have overlap on, at least in terms of platform, I'd be down to have some lobby nights

As far as general online playerbase, do you know which Samsho game has the largest playerbase and best netcode, and on which platform is it? (PS4, steam, Fightcade, etc

I recently got a decent PC and wouldn’t mind picking one up for it as well if there’s a decent scene

edit: not that I’d stop playing the PS4 version. I love everything about this game, especially if we’re going to play it somewhat often

Edited by Mattatsu
10 hours ago, Mattatsu said:

As far as general online playerbase, do you know which Samsho game has the largest playerbase and best netcode, and on which platform is it? (PS4, steam, Fightcade, etc

I recently got a decent PC and wouldn’t mind picking one up for it as well if there’s a decent scene

edit: not that I’d stop playing the PS4 version. I love everything about this game, especially if we’re going to play it somewhat often

5 Special on fightcade has the biggest playerbase id say and it's free to all so it makes it easy to get people to at least try it. It's also the gem of the series if I do say so myself lol. Barring that, you can play a bunch of 30-40 something Brazilians who've been playing since the early 90s if you want to play SamSho 2 and deal with their salt and crappy connections 😂 

But yeah that was fun last night, if we start playing more it'll definitely give me a reason to pick up and start labbing again.

32 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

5 Special on fightcade has the biggest playerbase id say and it's free to all so it makes it easy to get people to at least try it. It's also the gem of the series if I do say so myself lol. Barring that, you can play a bunch of 30-40 something Brazilians who've been playing since the early 90s if you want to play SamSho 2 and deal with their salt and crappy connections 😂 

But yeah that was fun last night, if we start playing more it'll definitely give me a reason to pick up and start labbing again.

Yeah, I’m definitely going to lab a bit more and play get back into it. At least so I’m better for our games. Last night was fun and I didn’t feel any noticeable input delay.

5 hours ago, Mattatsu said:

Yeah, I’m definitely going to lab a bit more and play get back into it. At least so I’m better for our games. Last night was fun and I didn’t feel any noticeable input delay.

I thought the connection was real good and considering my PS4 said my upload speed was 5mbps I was skeptical how it was going to be. Was pleasantly surprised.

1 minute ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Yeah Sakura and Ibuki are anything but thicc. Kolin has a dump truck. Sakura is not thicc and the only fighter less thicc than Ibuki is Akira. 

Not to mention that Juri and Menat look (key word, look) like they have flat asses due how their thighs are more thicc than the asses,specially Juri, it looks like a pancake, even in theory is not flat

Is funny, because you see them very thicc on every piece of fan art, but you go to the game, look at Juri's win pose for example, and you are greeted by this

231333bc6a48c9a5197a55461b61bc4d.gif

9k.png

Is clearly not flat, but...

Pehaps the only thing that Gamefaqs has been right so far 

unknown.png

Although i would put Cammy as Second and R.Mika as 3rd, maybe have Laura tied with Mika for 3rd.

Edit

I would even go and say that Kolin has both the best Ass and best Legs.

with Karin following her for 2nd best legs.

Dont @ me

Edited by Hecatom

For further context, Stack Bradford is the scrub that would talk shit about Doctrine Dark saying that he was carried by Cammy or some other shit. Mind you, he was running Akuma vs Cammy.

In general CuckBackblown is the type of person we would've clowned out of SRK. So the next time somebody complains about gatekeeping, please remember this guy.

🙏

28 minutes ago, Mr.Cipher said:

@Mattatsu
My timezone should be ZET, it was around 1:30am as you replied.
I usually am around till 1AM, usually a bit longer when I have late shifts, like I currently have.

Sounds good! I should be able to play you when I get off work on some days (which would be about 11 PM your time).

I’ll let you know in steam when I’m good, and no worries if you’re not able to play, or not around. If you see me around, feel free to shoot me a message as well.

It likely won’t be for a few days though. I didn’t really enjoy Mai too much yesterday. She’s okay, but I don’t think she suits what I look for these days, so I need to play around with the cast.

7 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

It likely won’t be for a few days though. I didn’t really enjoy Mai too much yesterday. She’s okay, but I don’t think she suits what I look for these days, so I need to play around with the cast.

Tell me what you like and who you play in other games.

14 minutes ago, Mr.Cipher said:

Tell me what you like and who you play in other games.

I typically like very fast and mobile characters with air options, and good mixups and pressure (Ibuki in 3S, Millia in Rev2, etc).

Mai seems okay (and it could be my inexperience with her and the game), but I feel like someone may excel in this more

Edited by Mattatsu