Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread, vol. 2

21 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Outside of SF6....what exactly are we hoping for here?

Jokes aside, i really never hope for anything with Capcom, they only disappoint 90% of the time when it comes to their fgs.

I wouldn't be surprised if they release free "commemorative" outfits that are just the regular outfits with a 35th anniversary plastered on them 🤣

Besides, by this point i basically have wrote off SF as a series i am looking forward to.

All their fgs have been a disappointment one way or the other,  with each release getting worse than the last one, so even their potential sf6 announcement is just meh for me, at least at the moment.

Edited by Hecatom
3 minutes ago, Sonero said:

The people who want X or Y character in are boned TBH. With every new SF entry they make, there is an increase in the character pool for things people want in the next game.

There's heathens that want Fuerte back.

Fuck'em.

I can accept El Fuerte coming back as long as Rufus stays forgotten, that char is a true crime both in gameplay and aesthetically.

Char that i wouldnt mind seeing back is Hakan since his gameplay had potential...

... who am i kidding, char i want to see playable is Hakan's wife, Melike

__hakan_and_melike_street_fighter_and_1_

__hakan_and_melike_street_fighter_and_1_

https://www.famitsu.com/news/202202/14251236.html?fbclid=IwAR3w6CEl-NPrwQoXL2LdgNNehnV7bJ01T6HXow_WzJXFIcYIAxQGU9a9aDg

A mysterious countdown timer has been set up on the site, and it is thought that some information will be announced on February 21, seven days after the count reaches "0". It's completely unclear what information will be released at the moment, but if you like the Capcom title, check out the announcement a week later.

Yeah, it'd be kind of odd to go:

"All right folks, that's a wrap for the CPT Tour. Congrats to XY for winning! And here, ladies and gentlemen, is the announcement trailer fooooooooor Ace Attorney 6! Pre-orders get a Chun-Li costume for Maya!"

(Nothing against AA btw.)

Edit: you know what? They could legitimately show the Power Stone remake there as well, because that's technically a fighting game also. But I think the leak showed it releasing after SFVI, so I'm still sticking with the latter as the most likely candidate.

Edited by delete_me
6 minutes ago, delete_me said:

Yeah, it'd be kind of odd to go:

"All right folks, that's a wrap for the CPT Tour. Congrats to XY for winning! And here, ladies and gentlemen, is the announcement trailer fooooooooor Ace Attorney 6! Pre-orders get a Chun-Li costume for Maya!"

You know this sounds exactly like something Capcom would do, right?

4 hours ago, Mattatsu said:

If Capcom were to be a company to surprise its player base, they will announce something like DarkStalkers or Rival Schools 3, which btw, is something that Itsuno has been saying publicly that wants to work on, and has said that capcom promised that if DMC5 did well, he will have Cart Blanc to work on anything he wanted.

But knowing Capcom, it will be something like more Chun Li outfits or worse, Chun Li NFT's 🤣

38 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

If Capcom were to be a company to surprise its player base, they will announce something like DarkStalkers or Rival Schools 3, which btw, is something that Itsuno has been saying publicly that wants to work on, and has said that capcom promised that if DMC5 did well, he will have Cart Blanc to work on anything he wanted.

Remember that we already know their lineup up until 2023 due to the data breach leaks, which means in terms of fighting games we'll be getting SFVI this year and Power Stone next year. Beyond that it's a mystery but they won't announce a game now that'll only come out in two years.