Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread vol. 2

1 minute ago, iStu X said:

HD Remake of the Dreamcast JoJo fighter?

ooooh. New one entirely. Cool I guess? 

1 minute ago, iStu X said:

HD Remake of the Dreamcast JoJo fighter?

ooooh. New one entirely. Cool I guess? 

That’s the PS3 game. Guess they’re making an updated port to it. Think I saw some new stages and them calling out other characters was not in the original.

14 minutes ago, Abbachio said:

Jojos All Star Battle AC +R  Tournament Edition has me hype, I really liked the first one but 30fps really hurt it, as did some balance patches. Shit better have rollback 

Did they ever fix the damage in that game? I remember watching combo videos for it and people were doing 80 hits for 15% damage.

50 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

It's neat to see Square dust off Valkyrie Profile. That series could use more games

Wait what? Really? Squares releasing a new Valkyroe Profile? You better not be fuckin with me...

Future guy was from Dino Crisis 3. 

Edited by RSG3

Looking at the JoJo game again:

Looks like is has been redubbed with the anime cast up to part 6. When the original was released, only Part 1 and Part 2 had the anime voice actors. 

New mechanics that allow you to call an assist or have that character jump in as a combo breaker. 2v2?

50 playable characters. The original game went up to 41 with DLC so it will get nine new characters. Wonder if it will add all of the new characters that was in Eyes of Heaven.

Edited by BornWinner
11 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Valkyrie Elysium.  I forgot there was a State of Play myself and just finished watching it.  Gonna post the vids in a moment.

Is...is that a VP title? Like...it could either way based on that title for me...

*paitently waits for trailer while tapping toes Sonic Style*

Edit: Holy fucking dhit it really is Valkyrie Profile....I really thought that series was dead and gone forever. And they turned it into a fucking action RPG to. 

Hype. 

Edited by RSG3

One more JoJo’s post. Two of the now ten characters since Baoh is probably not in we’re seen on screenshots on the official site.

Trish Una from Part 5

Ucfij9s.jpg

Prosciutto from Part 5

vCXdQUn.jpg

While Trish was in Eyes of Heaven, Prosciutto has not been playable in any game yet. This is kind of a big deal and makes me excited who else they can put in.

DAT TMNT The Cowabunga Collection DOE!!!

excited pumped up GIF by WWE

Spoiler

Hype Panda GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

hype train GIF

This is like EVERY game I wanted in a TMNT Collection, and I thought we'd never see a collection like this but I always dreamed of it! The best thing Konami has done in the 5 ish years is re-release their old games on modern systems. I AM SO HYPE for this collection!!!

ok yeah Exo Primal is a definite purchase for me.  It's 3rd person fast-paced action.  That right there was already enough to lure me in.

Elden Ring---I went ahead and made my 2nd character a little while ago... "Confessor"; they have such a cool outfit starting off; it was that and the fact that I was interested in making a Faith-centric character next.  I've leveled up 3 times already and opened up 2 sections of the map...got the horse and went to the roundtable so it's a good start so far.

Confessor starts off right away with such a great ability for stealth kills--- "Assassin's Approach", which eliminates the sound of your footsteps and movement...and it reduces fall damage..... so it's easy to sneak up on enemies for backstabs.  I got the fireball incantation as well.

Edited by MillionX
2 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

I'm not a fan of that. I don't like my turn based games going action

I like turn based but I prefer action so it works for me. I'm more concerned with them keeping it combo focused as a reward system (Combos to power up the PWS Guage for Supers) and they bring back part breaking from Silmaria. 

Well and it would be nice for the writing to be good. That would be nice too lol. 

I gotta be careful when trying to catch Alpha mons in Pokemon Legends: Arceus. I tried to catch this Torterra and my Pokeball missed it. Not only did he turn around and approach me but the nearby mons, which included a Golduck, all started charging at me.

I half expected that squad to pull out some switch blades and say

Animated GIF