Stage Select

The Official MEGASHOCK Hot Girl Thread vol.1

• 3 weeks later...

I am way late to the game on Ms. Singh here...it's not embedding for some reason but DAMN... I like what I'm seeing there

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGLw4AeHhsH/

it's a shame she's always wearing so many pants-suits on her show and in most pictures.

I've only recently noticed her by accident when surfing channels since she has that late-night show now....she's on right now, actually; NBC.

Edited by MillionX
15 hours ago, MillionX said:

I am way late to the game on Ms. Singh here...it's not embedding for some reason but DAMN... I like what I'm seeing there

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGLw4AeHhsH/

it's a shame she's always wearing so many pants-suits on her show and in most pictures.

I've only recently noticed her by accident when surfing channels since she has that late-night show now....she's on right now, actually; NBC.

I feel sorry for you if you watched her late night show. Word is it's a tragedy even on Mute.

On 9/2/2020 at 6:48 AM, MillionX said:

On another note---the Legendary Salma is still out there looking like THIS at 54 goddamn years old... 

Hey bud for some reason your pics won't load for me, it just shows up as a big, flickering grey rectangle. It sucks cuz I'm hoping you mean Salma Hayek. I loooooooooooove me some Salma 😳

2 minutes ago, Jocelot said:

Hey bud for some reason your pics won't load for me, it just shows up as a big, flickering grey rectangle. It sucks cuz I'm hoping you mean Salma Hayek. I loooooooooooove me some Salma 😳

Facebook/Instagram recently made changes that broke embeds (and made ones that were posted before unviewable).  Nothing we can do about it except wait for a forum update that will fix them again.

6 minutes ago, misterBee said:

Facebook/Instagram recently made changes that broke embeds (and made ones that were posted before unviewable).  Nothing we can do about it except wait for a forum update that will fix them again.

Thanks. Erm this is weird it's like your boss helping you out and they see you were looking at thirst content at your work station