Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

21 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Never watched King of the Dot? Battle Rappers are definitely about that skilled matchmaking life. No way to prove your the best than you take out some of the best.

Bro, that Canibus battle was brutal 😭😭😭

Edited by Mattatsu

With all this beta thing combined with easier execution,

It's not just easy there is a more easier option that was datamined

I have a feeling that free2play SF is soon.

I never liked the idea of free2play because  that would became the lead priority of game design later on and would favor more of the interest of the paying consumer that the microtransaction and DLC would be something designed and tailored to cater those audience.

so I believe this wouldn't be just costume but also DLC characters. like guest character and probably new groove like option as dlc.

Edited by Shakunetsu

I wonder if there a "costume" for fake internet CHARACTER DESIGNER that claims to work to many prestigious company? to able to gatekeep and start acting like an entitled fashion police to anyone and claim that their opinions is irrelevant because of the fake he claim he is, while misusing terms and jargons he suddenly hear to sound authority but lack of substance and different?

Or starts misogynistic arguments against anyone requesting female characters if losing arguments lol

then invent some funny stories that the MARKETING division bullying a character designer to design characters to appeal in the west, calling it WESTERN STYLE instead of designing what truly there SPIRITS and HEARTS are into the JAPANESE STYLE kinda character design. haha ,like a trying hard to sound with sense. lol

MARKETING OPRESSING CHARACTER DESIGNERS against what their HEARTS really desires. LOL that sounds like a CAREBEARS perception of a gaming corporation story, what kinda gaming organizational chart is that anyway HAHA 

After yesterday's SF6 surprise, I wonder if folks are gonna be on beta watch from now on...? All I know is I'm not deleting the beta until the game is released... While April is my birth month (and happen to share with Bison ugh), February has been Street Fighter release month. I don't like those reports on releasing in the Spring at all...

3 hours ago, TWINBLADES said:

Yeah this seems like some panic shit to me. SF4 and 5 both released in February. And SF6's beta felt more complete than SFV's final fucking version. There's no way this shit is releasing post June lmao

theres only 1 way to read it, companies do not BS around with investors. The way its written there is only 1 major release capcom plans to put out between now and april 2023, and that is obviously RE4 remake as its already has a release date of march 24

@TWINBLADES, I just remembered after seeing this post, what do you mean about rumble fish being dead on arrival

Is it about the combo system?

Gameplay, netcode or something else being dated already and age terribly

Thanks

============================================

==========================================

What do you think guys if air blocking returns in the future SF but only works on block aerial based attacks not with ground base attacks?

Edited by Shakunetsu
39 minutes ago, Shakunetsu said:

I spent so long trying to get Guile's optimal SFV loops (and Guile FK.FADC.ultra 2 in IV) that my shoulder started to hurt - pretty heavy handed on the stick. I got OK at the SFV stuff, but ended up making my own babyloop that did a touch less damage, and was 20x easier. I only ever did FADC to U2 once, in training mode. 

But that's crackers. I'm ok with the fact I'll never do it, just about 😞

8 minutes ago, misterBee said:

They already did this.  All the SFZ/SFA games were exactly like this.

Do I misremembered it?

I mean in Alpha you can air block ground normals right? like if someone throws a standing HK while you in air?

correct me if i am wrong

edit: you are right, I misremembered it

Air block

In the alpha series, you can block things in the air, but there are some rules and exceptions.

• You can block fireballs in the air, but not super fireballs.
  • You can block air-to-air attacks, whether special or normals, such as air tatsumakis, and air-to-air normals, even if they are to hit multiple times, such as diagonal j. HK (2 hits).
  • You cannot block grounded normals when you are in the air (the opponent is grounded).
  • You cannot block specials for the part they are grounded. Although they may look grounded, they may be actually air-to-air. Examples: Akuma's and Ken's mp and HP dragon punch are 3 hits special moves. They grounded during the first hit, which you cannot block, but you can block the final 2 hits because they are aired, which falls into the air-to-air category. That is why some anti-air moves must be done very late and may seem hard to hit at first, because they have a long startup and a short duration of the grounded portion, such as Charlie's HK flash kick.
  • Special throws only work against aired opponents such as Zangief's slam dunk, Dhalsim AA super, Rose's Soul throw. They are not escapable unless you can time a CC activation that leaves you invincible, but their bodies you also push you up a bit.

IMPORTANT: If you block something in the air, you can land with a tech roll.

Edited by Shakunetsu