Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

24 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@Doctrine_DarkDammit fam, your avatar reminds me of one of the worst commenters at Eventhubs. Dude has the same avatar 😔

I know who you're talking about lol. 

SFV gave him an emotional scar that'll take yrs to heal.

Like, whenever I'd see a SFV article posted, I already knew what it was when I saw more than 10 comments.

Total Recall Ending: Was It A Dream The Whole Time? | Cinemablend

8 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

The Chad Joe

• Loses all the time, never loses his cocky nature.

• Rival ends up taking his moves upon defeat.

• Best friends with the main characters of a series and made friends with his rival as soon as he beat him.

• Actively trying to date one of the bad guy’s sisters.

• Full head of windswept hair which also tells you if his abilities to make tornadoes.

• Constant mainstay in two series. Only misses Garou for Fatal Fury and only misses KOF11 in the series 28 year history.

Goes toe to toe with Krauser in the OAV 

55 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

The Virgin Sagat

• Sore loser

1) Kills a guy when he nearly loses.

2) His first loss has him join a terrorist organization.

• Signature move is taken from the guy that defeated him.

• Has no positive relationships outside of his rival.

• Even his own student hates him.

• Extremely bald

• Never guaranteed a roster spot despite being in the first game (Misses the entirety of SF3, took until Season 3 to get into SFV, hasn’t been leaked for SF6 yet).

The Chad Joe

• Loses all the time, never loses his cocky nature.

• Rival ends up taking his moves upon defeat.

• Best friends with the main characters of a series and made friends with his rival as soon as he beat him.

• Actively trying to date one of the bad guy’s sisters.

• Full head of windswept hair which also tells you if his abilities to make tornadoes.

• Constant mainstay in two series. Only misses Garou for Fatal Fury and only misses KOF11 in the series 28 year history.

For purposes, most of this is meant to be a joke.

Chad Joe isn't trying. He's clapping Lily's cheeks. Billy hates him to his very soul for a reason. 😉

72567288_1328532770648122_83744850265442

Billy = Stifler

Joe = Finch

Edited by Darc_Requiem
7 hours ago, Jocelot said:

I gotta say, I'm stoked that Seth is still getting fanart. His redesign is still one of my favorites ever. I know it's probably unlikely but I'd love to see him come back in SF6 eventually 

Everything about the redesign perfected him and took him to the next level. Even though it is "pandering" to the waifu crowd, it was well conceived and believable for his established character. The fact that they even kept his voice actor is galaxybrain. I hope he comes back and we continue on this journey of madness!