Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

2 hours ago, delete_me said:

Jesus Christ, what ridiculous drama about that exhibition thing. Some of these egocentric narcissists from the US might want to look at why Japan is usually way ahead of the curve. Pro tip: it's because they see competition as a means to grow, not one to simply prove yourself.

i don't give fucks or know anything about FG competitive world, much less about the internet drama around it... but is'nt possible sponsors are the reason americans pros are scared to play that thing?

4 minutes ago, TWINBLADES said:

You...predicted the slippery slope.... and now it's... come to pass

I warned people about a lot more than that.

Told people Trulp was legit candidate before he was elected.

Been telling these kids about hitboxes fucking shit up.

Quadruple warned people on Smash shitassery being allowed to run aloud in the FGC.

Warned SRK about CoVid.

There's at least one person that's seen me have hot flaming takes on Strive that all came true.

Told them about Vanguard being ass.

The world doesn't want to hear the truth.

50 minutes ago, delete_me said:

"If you always chase the bag, don't be surprised if it ends up empty by the time you get it"

Alex Valle sliding around the corner with some fortune cookie wisdom.

Could also be a Zeku win quote vs. Ibuki.

The only thing Ibuki chases is dick tho.

I only know that a lot of top players are maybe good at playing those games, but are so full of scrub mentality.

Plus is clear that many have a lack of understanding of the games they play at a more concious level at least.

The moment they say that X or Y lacks neutral for example,  I know that they don't know a lick of shit of what they are talking about, lol.

They are either ignorant, or are trying to apply the concepts with a SF frame.

Edited by Hecatom
3 hours ago, Mr.Cipher said:

The SNK Bingo is somewhat accurate, I would like Momoko to be in  more than just KoF XI.
Also they really need to fix the MM on XV, i do not know how they managed it to make the game Match you based on your system language.

TBH, I think that given how well they have been adding rollback t older games, and how prone are to releasing a lot of old fgs in collections, is not really far fetched for fans to ask them to add rollback to Samsho 2019

42 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Spekaing of "obscure" Neo Geo games, who will get Rage of the Dragons when it cmes out?

I'll buy anything DD related, I even still have that awful movie. As bad as it was, it did have some memorable quotes:

"You're weak like your father."

"You're ugly like your mother."

"This river's water is gross."

"Should have a seat and a lid over it."

10 minutes ago, Sonero said:

I wish I could go to let them know how fucking trash they are at balancing their games.

Oh well, missed opportunities and all that.

I always cracks me up when you say dumb shit like this when their games tend to be some of the most balanced most of the time. 🤣

3 hours ago, TWINBLADES said:

Hot off the presses baby. 

Dang, no space for Project L (aka the Riot games League of Legends fighter)? The Cannon brothers said to "expect more info in the second half of 2023" which lines up quite nicely with Evo next week.

I hope we at least get an official name for the game. Oh and SF6 reveals are cool too 

Edit: I'm blind it was literally right there, my bad. 

Edited by Jocelot

🤣

8 minutes ago, Sonero said:

No they don't. People just meme them to be balanced. 

ArcSys Defense Force is stronger than anything in the FGC.

Nigga, you are the one that keeps confusing your personal preferences with facts, and keeps living on a made up world of your own making where no one complains about ASW apparently (Do I need to go on another diatribe of why Strive is garbage for example?)

But yeah, instead of trying to argue like an adult keep doing ad hoiminems since is the only thing that you can do when you say this kind of dumb shit.

17 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

(Please, bring back classic Lara. As it is Aloy is a better Lara Croft than reboot Lara, and that's just a tragic thing to say. Please someone do something 😢)

How so, Lara is a nuanced character while Allow has the charisma of a rock, specially on Forbidden West.