Stage Select

The SF6 Thread: Akuma Incoming!

I'm going to wait and see what happens with the battle pass situation. In V we didn't get everything if we bought the season passes, there were still costumes and stages that weren't included, every year. If everything else was purchased, that'd probably add up to a chunk in most seasons. Not saying it isn't going to be nasty though, just think it's best to wait and see. 

8 minutes ago, Jocelot said:

GOD this wait is excruciating 

I'm basically telling myself that I'll be able to play it tomorrow night at midnight. Seems a bit easier that way... a bit.

Edited by JustBooming
1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

How bad does it run on PS4? 

60fps locked in standard matches on and offline, 30fps (at best) in World Tour

Edit: @TWINBLADESI'd wait for things to pan out on Jamie. I remember Poison being consider bad and her VT1 being considered garbage in SFV. Idom picks her up and starts cooking people with high damage VT1 combos and suddenly Poison isn't trash anymore. Or JWong famously calling Adon trash in SFIV only to get bodied by Gamerbee's Adon.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
34 minutes ago, EvilCanadian said:

yeah it was

but

was it?

SFV 👎🏾

SFV: AE 👌🏾

SFV: CE 👍🏾

SFIV: 💩

SF3 NG: 👌🏾

SF3 SI: 👍🏾

SF3 3S: 👍🏾

SFA: 👌🏾

SFA2: 👍🏾

SFA2G: 👎🏾

SFA3: 👍🏾

SFA3U: 👍🏾 (Saturn Version needs a new port dammit)

SFA3M*: 💩💩 💩

SF2: 👍🏾

SF2 CE: 👍🏾

SF2 HF: 👍🏾

SSF2: 👌🏾 

SSF2T: 👍🏾

SF1: 💩

*You all know why

Edited by Darc_Requiem
18 minutes ago, Jocelot said:

edit- oh and according to twitter her EX spin kick is no longer invincible 👀

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Illwill88 said:

https://twitter.com/burkishman/status/1663994972163506178?s=46&t=UQhhHszFfY1cGNg4xX5A5A

JP can combo after throw sort of like aegis. 
i tried to embed it but it didn’t work

Not saying this to shit on my that guy bc I’m genuinely curious, but when would you ever do this outside of training mode/dizzy combo? The timing on that spike connect after throw seems extremely tight and JP is summoning that portal while he’s right next to the opponent. Surely that’s gotta be a -1000 on whiff gimmick. 

Edited by Vhozite

Shut the fuck up about the battle pass. If you're complaining about getting scammed and rubed by daddy Capcom you're weak. A true Capcom soldier doesn't wonder about money and prices and if something is free or fair. You open up your wallet without question and buy buy buy. @misterBeeban anyone that talk shit about SF6 MTX. I don't CARE if its unfair. Shut the fuck up and buy it anyway.

10 minutes ago, HeavensCloud said:

What is this battle pass?  It's not the same as the season pass we get with deluxe/ultimate edition?  

It's not the same as a season pass. A season pass is what you buy to get access to dlc later on.

A battle pass is something where you pay for content that you have to unlock as you go within a certain timeframe. Fortnite does this. (A free game.)

I have nothing really against battle passes but I think it's kinda dumb to have paid content you need to unlock in a game that costs full retail.

8 minutes ago, elliephil said:

It's not the same as a season pass. A season pass is what you buy to get access to dlc later on.

A battle pass is something where you pay for content that you have to unlock as you go within a certain timeframe. Fortnite does this. (A free game.)

I have nothing really against battle passes but I think it's kinda dumb to have paid content you need to unlock in a game that costs full retail.

Hmm.. is long as it's not characters I don't really have a problem with this.  If there's a costume I really like I'll buy it anyway.  

I'm more concerned with this Denuvo thing affecting the PC version.  I hope it's a non-issue but I've never played a game with Denuvo...

3 minutes ago, HeavensCloud said:

I'm more concerned with this Denuvo thing affecting the PC version.  I hope it's a non-issue but I've never played a game with Denuvo...

Usual criticisms of denuvo are privacy issues and it can affect performance. I bought the game on Xbox but I've had many games on Steam that use Denuvo. It's kinda whatever.