Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

haha I just remembered there was a giant live stream from Almighty Tevin about DSP again, some weeks ago... he actually hasn't done one of those in quite a while; it was just like old times.  ...and just out of the blue it randomly hit me that the video was titled something like "I JUST got the horse."... referring to him playing Elden Ring but it also works as an inside joke/cheap shot about his wife. 😆  

...man, there will always be fond memories of this era of DSP and "detractor vids".  I'm genuinely curious to see how ol' Dark is doing at Elden Ring though...as we all know that game pulls no punches, and it has some of the most ridiculous bosses in gaming history.

I've been a bit behind on my usual youtube shows though, thanks to that game... I just noticed Tommy's back again with his usual material (*I'm not as interested when he spends too much time talking about Kwame; I'd rather he stick to covering the endless stories of hoodrat shenanigans....)

29 minutes ago, MillionX said:

...man, there will always be fond memories of this era of DSP and "detractor vids".  I'm genuinely curious to see how ol' Dark is doing at Elden Ring though...as we all know that game pulls no punches, and it has some of the most ridiculous bosses in gaming history.

You are not missing much. DSP is playing the game in the most boring way possible: he is over-leveling, looking at guides AND STILL complaining about input lag.

Edited by Jurassic
39 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

i dont understand all this talk on news orgs about how the kremlin staff is keeping the bad news of how the war is going from Putin. refuing to tell him how bad it is and how little progess theyre making.

and i'm like, does this nigga not have internet? cuz all he has to do is turn on his phone and check.

he's gotta be aware man. i dont get it.

Doesn't mean he is actually looking. 

4 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

i dont understand all this talk on news orgs about how the kremlin staff is keeping the bad news of how the war is going from Putin. refuing to tell him how bad it is and how little progess theyre making.

and i'm like, does this nigga not have internet? cuz all he has to do is turn on his phone and check.

he's gotta be aware man. i dont get it.

I'm sure he's aware but whether he cares or not is a dif story.  Putin is fine with trying to live in his own world and if anyone tries to say that the war is going any dif then that goes against the narrative that he wants.  He's surrounded himself with yes men so they don't really have much of a choice but to tell him everything is going great cause the alternative is being replaced with another yes man.

1 hour ago, Scanman said:

My son is teething and the Lord High Emperor has decided that no one in the house gets to sleep from 2-4 a.m.

That's rough buddy.  My son got through that about 6 months ago, it's honestly just months of continuous sleep deprivation.  We found pregaming motrin at bedtime was about the only thing that made it any better.  Our son got teeth and decided to express himself by biting the ever loving shit out of anyone that did anything he didn't like.  That little fucker DREW BLOOD.  I have a scar on my thumb where he bit me one time because he didn't want to be picked up.

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

I'm sure he's aware but whether he cares or not is a dif story.  Putin is fine with trying to live in his own world and if anyone tries to say that the war is going any dif then that goes against the narrative that he wants.  He's surrounded himself with yes men so they don't really have much of a choice but to tell him everything is going great cause the alternative is being replaced with another yes man.

so hes the george lucas of politics.

ImpracticalAdmirableEgret-max-1mb.gif

This is random as hell, but I just watched Jussie Smolett in court when he was given his sentence and gave that eye-rolling "not suicidal" speech.

All I have to say is: I'm woefully sorry to any of you who have to deal with people like this in your day-to-day life. Yeah, the whole story is funny, but someone innocent could be in jail right now if Jussie did the hoax right and that innocent guy was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. This is a small case, but people like this are doing real damage elsewhere.

Edited by axeman61
10 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Just wait for someone to pull this shit in Tennis. Peak Serena and Venus Williams got bodied by a dude ranked 203rd on the men's tour. He smoked Serena and Venus in back to back sets. 

The best part of that match was him smoking a cigarette during changing of sides.  The absolute MADMAN!

https://wearetennis.bnpparibas/en/news-tennis/news-results/2085-karsten-braasch-the-smoker-who-ridiculed-the-williams-sisters

2 hours ago, J-ride said:

THE ICECREAM MACHINE AIN'T THE ONLY THING ABOUT TO BE BROKE, SON!

first team all hands

3 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Bruh, If I hit the lottery I'm forming my own MMA promotion and I'm scouting fast food workers. It's like NBA teams that started scouting European players first. They saw the untapped potential 🙃

waffle house team  is the fast food equivalent of dagestanis

3 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Bruh, If I hit the lottery I'm forming my own MMA promotion and I'm scouting fast food workers. It's like NBA teams that started scouting European players first. They saw the untapped potential 🙃

Former Pizza Hut driver here so Imma head up the delivery division. Also as a theme park worker...I'll roll up to any throwdown you need backup:

I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE MOFOS! 😎