Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Both Lucifer and Jesus are the same. I am from the 13th Illuminati Bloodline called the Merovingian Bloodline and from the  Tribe of Dan. I have the blood of both Lucifer and Jesus. I am at Utah now where the Mormons are. Mormons know the truth. Mormons believe they are gods like Jesus who are supposed to rule their own personal Universe. 

All these signs are pointing to my destiny and purpose. There are no coincidences. I will become at least nigh-omnipotent and perfect to a degree in this lifetime. 

Edited by Seth Vega

y'know... as harsh a world as it is...I wouldn't mind being in the Elden Ring world if I was a "Mimic"....that shit would be cool; I'm not sure there's a limit on what they can copy, so it's like being this awesome hybrid of T-1000 and DC's AMAZO.  They can copy the player's character and use all his/her equipped abilities and gear... a perfect magical doppelganger.  There's also 1 that morphs to become one of the big Stonedigger Troll enemies at one point in Nokron.  

Say what you will about future but when Same Damn Time dropped, my wife and I never could do two things at once. We always did them at the Same Damn Time. Always.

Most rappers brag about banging hot women. Nah, he fucked two bad bitches. TWO of them. Count that shit. There's One, there was Two at the Same Damn Time.

Then the man transitioned that into becoming the hook guy for a bunch of hit songs without needing to know how to sing. They paid him just to have his autotuned voice on record.

When he went back to the rap game, he even stopped using real worlds and still got hits.

What would society be like. If the average person was self employed? Where instead of big corporations providing the bulk of resources  and services for every day people. It would be many smaller mom and pop shops doing so.

Would we become less or more competitive internationally? Would breakthroughs in tech come slower or faster? Would quality increase or decrease? Would that shrink or widen the wealth gap? So many questions. 

Was trying to explain to someone online why we can consider sections of Puerto ricans black because of slave ships that dropped off there. Historically its something people wanna erase and ignore so many puerto ricans are black descended from. Slaves the same way brazilians are too... He refuses to believe it and explained it as their native american related. Which is fine and explains some of them but it was a stop for slave ships so their is def a sect who are part black. 

... Then this nigga starts quoting the bible. 

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Was trying to explain to someone online why we can consider sections of Puerto ricans black because of slave ships that dropped off there. Historically its something people wanna erase and ignore so many puerto ricans are black descended from. Slaves the same way brazilians are too... He refuses to believe it and explained it as their native american related. Which is fine and explains some of them but it was a stop for slave ships so their is def a sect who are part black. 

... Then this nigga starts quoting the bible. 

Can Puerto Ricans freely use the N word?

25 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Good read. Breaks down alot of the cons of what Florida is doing to disney and its mostly gonna just affect its residents ans not hurt disney like they want. 

https://twitter.com/NPapantonisWFTV/status/1517272880882585602?t=KNY8vfGVfUjXTb3w1swKvg&s=19

Yea that shit isn't going to hurt Disney at all. It's gonna fuck Orange County right in booty butthole tho. 

Wooo victory against Corperate America that actually fucks normal people over while stomping on the First Amendment in the process!

yaaay-saturday-night-live.gif

7 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/MePoo?src=hashtag_click

LMAO, #MePoo is trending in reference to Amber Heard 🤣

Just saw someone on tiktok talking about how everyone's being so mean to her we don't know who abused first, and he's a man, and we are all just too in love with Johnny to see the truth. 

Like bitch they both sound like terrible romantic partners. But go ahead and stan for that vag but don't cry to us when she beats the piss out of you like her last few girlfriends that come forward about what a shit head she is,of their own volition by the way. 

But sure it's us. 

Edited by RSG3

You have to be a lucky ass guy or very skilled in your game or both to find a girl that is just decent and not insane. It's a nuclear mind field when it comes to the selection of women you have. Females are generally of the dark side (Especially Modern Women), but there are exceptions. These exceptions are rare though. They call them unicorns. I call them Goddesses. 

My best bet is to probably marry a  Mormon woman; it really makes sense. Maybe a traditional Muslim as well who became a mystic. Hmm. My bet best is to actually find my Counterpart whoever that may be which would mean she has to be at the same level as me Consciousness wise. Women must be subordinate to me or equal to me. Slightly superior might be okay. I just don't want a shitty feminist.

I just caught this Hispanic or Spanish woman staring at me in front of her boyfriend. Supposedly that is the worst type of woman since she an adulteress. She was okay. Her face was nice, but her body was lacking in shape, but she was wearing kind of baggy clothes that look like pajamas. Women are always on the look out for the best option. I guess I am better than her boyfriend. 

Edited by Seth Vega
28 minutes ago, Seth Vega said:

You have to be a lucky ass guy or very skilled in your game or both to find a girl that is just decent and not insane

It's actually not hard at all. It's just having realistic expectations and understanding most of the people you meet will not be a match for you...at all. 

Calling them Goddesses is a sure fire way to turn them away, or to secure the crazy bag. 

Edited by RSG3
12 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

It's actually not hard at all. It's just having realistic expectations and understanding most of the people you meet will not be a match for you...at all. 

Good advice, man and you are right. I do aim high. LOL. I probably should lower it a bit and stop being pissed off at them. I'm not really tying to brag, but I attract pretty attractive girls. I even got this girl's number that was like a 8 out of 10, but I fucked that up and that's over now. Yeah, I'm the problem. 

Edited by Seth Vega