Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

Yeah, never put more effort into a woman than she puts into you. Reciprocation is a must, just take your time, young man. Don't rush it. There's somebody out there for everyone, just focus on bettering yourself , stepping out of your comfort zone and you'll run into her eventually 

Yeah I think most guys could save themselves a bunch of time by never wasting time with a girl who flakes or plays hard to get.  It is funny though, when I was dating I got called an asshole a bunch of times for treating women the way they were treating me.  They really do hate their own bullshit. 

26 minutes ago, MillionX said:

It will always be funny to watch how some people are dumb enough to snitch on themselves on video 

Real live footage of the prosecutors after catching that case:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

For real. This is dumber than the story of Ralo aka Mr. Dog Food. Trap Lore Ross has an hour-long video on him, if you have that time. Spoiler alert: he was a self snitch too, and it's a joy to watch.

Edited by axeman61

Who's really at fault here? I see many people are blaming the truck driver saying he is dumb for incriminating himself posting this video. Others say the car driver was trying to have the truck hit him to get insurance to pay him:

Spoiler

A lot of people aren't looking hard enough at this recording. The driver Infront is break checking him then he tried to pass AFTER the front car slowed and recklessly changed lanes, and then proceeded to try to speed back up and cut him off, she clipped her own bumper in doing so. He was not in the wrong other than an alternative option being to turn on emergency flashers and just pull off safely to deescalate this other driver. But pulling off may not have been an option.   Perhaps he should have slowed down more but it's unclear how much he slowed bc the car in front was slowing and accelerating erratically

Edited by AriesWarlock
2 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Who's really at fault here? I see many people are blaming the truck driver saying he is dumb for incriminating himself posting this video. Others say the car driver was trying to have the truck hit him to get insurance to pay him:

Hide contents

A lot of people aren't looking hard enough at this recording. The driver Infront is break checking him then he tried to pass AFTER the front car slowed and recklessly changed lanes, and then proceeded to try to speed back up and cut him off, she clipped her own bumper in doing so. He was not in the wrong other than an alternative option being to turn on emergency flashers and just pull off safely to deescalate this other driver. But pulling off may not have been an option.   Perhaps he should have slowed down more but it's unclear how much he slowed bc the car in front was slowing and accelerating erratically

IMO antagonistizing a huge truck should be punished with prison time.  It's easy for the driver to lose control try to maneuver around you and kill a bunch of people for no reason.

2 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Reveal hidden contents

They both are dumbfucks. Car is being an asshole. Truck should have just slowed down.

13 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

With the way he talking. You'd think early 2000s Ye.  Dropping songs like "when it all falls down"  with lines such as "even if you in a benz u still a nigga in a coup"  was never a thing. Just someone we imagined. Like he spoke and related to us like someone who been through the struggle. Now he acting brand new to it??? This man going out sad. He legit needs help

This road's exit is him doing some shit he can't take back. I mean self-harm or harming someone else for real. Not Adidas. I don't like that I've accepted it with little emotion, but it is what it is. This is what happens when you only keep the enablers around and don't get help. It's a race to the bottom now. Another thing: a good bit of his remaining wealth has to be theoretical, based on how much business people THINK he can do in the future. I'm not sure on this, but if he keeps fucking around at this rate, he might end up taking a big hit on his remaining net worth too.

The most hilarious thing - Coondice Owens, aka Klandice Owens, aka "We were better in the Back" Panther? She's not mentioning Ye at all. Ye lost a billion thanks in part to shit she put out, he's buying her husbands company, and she's is one of those anti-woke, freedom of speech clowns. Yet she's not mentioning shit about him. There was a post or two when the Adidas shit broke, but nothing past that. The grift is real.

33 minutes ago, J-ride said:

I still can't get over how fucking ugly Yeezy shoes are, they look ridiculous.

Wait a minute? Those "Baguette after a drive-by" shoes are REAL? As in, they're not just some shit worn on a runway? Ew.

I wonder if Coondice is still advising Kanye or whatever they've got going on behind the scenes. This type of tone-deaf shit feels like something she'd say.

u focus on her too much as the cause of his downfall. candice owens didnt do this. she didnt make this dude nutty. keep in mind his history.

he grabbed the mike from 2 different artists at awards. taylor swift and beck. cuz he thought he could punk them. he would never do that to ice cube or someone that doesnt take shit.

then he started calling himself God/ Yeezus.

white lives matter t shirts

and he lost a billion in a month.

and since day 1 he has never, imo, made any coherent sense in interviews. he was a weird bibble babbling narcissistic dude that somehow someway had a following of fans. fans that were deaf dumb and blind to his mental illness for almost what..20 years. tbh i dont understand how people didnt wake up to his weirdo ways sooner. cuz i been sayin he was crazy since the taylor swift incident. at 1st i thought publicity stunt but then i thought."nah, when u grab mikes outta peeps hand at awards ceremonies. hollywood/media powers that be will end you" 

cuz u look unstable. and corporate entertainment dont like unstable. they forgive alot but not crazy.

edit:

oh yea and the whole "bush hates black people" jive nonsense.

might i add...his fanbase "ye is just playin 4D chess" bullshit defense. which just makes me think his fanbase is just was nutty as he is to not see he has never ever acted sane since day 1 of his career.

who gave this dude their money? smh.

and his fashion sense was actual insanity.

remember his fashion shows? his garbage bag suit idea??? bruh. like this dude.

yunno who he reminds me of?

peter sellers in the movie Being There.

in that movie, washington dc mistakes a dude whos mentally retarded and think hes a genius and nominate him for president.

its one of the realest movies ever made. well. kanye west IS the dude from being there film. he is the luckiest dude ever.

everyone mistook him for a genius, when he was stupid the whole time.

Edited by VirginDefiler
50 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

u focus on her too much as the cause of his downfall. candice owens didnt do this. she didnt make this dude nutty. keep in mind his history.

he grabbed the mike from 2 different artists at awards. taylor swift and beck. cuz he thought he could punk them. he would never do that to ice cube or someone that doesnt take shit.

then he started calling himself God/ Yeezus.

white lives matter t shirts

and he lost a billion in a month.

and since day 1 he has never, imo, made any coherent sense in interviews. he was a weird bibble babbling narcissistic dude that somehow someway had a following of fans. fans that were deaf dumb and blind to his mental illness for almost what..20 years. tbh i dont understand how people didnt wake up to his weirdo ways sooner. cuz i been sayin he was crazy since the taylor swift incident. at 1st i thought publicity stunt but then i thought."nah, when u grab mikes outta peeps hand at awards ceremonies. hollywood/media powers that be will end you" 

cuz u look unstable. and corporate entertainment dont like unstable. they forgive alot but not crazy.

edit:

oh yea and the whole "bush hates black people" jive nonsense.

might i add...his fanbase "ye is just playin 4D chess" bullshit defense. which just makes me think his fanbase is just was nutty as he is to not see he has never ever acted sane since day 1 of his career.

who gave this dude their money? smh.

and his fashion sense was actual insanity.

remember his fashion shows? his garbage bag suit idea??? bruh. like this dude.

yunno who he reminds me of?

peter sellers in the movie Being There.

in that movie, washington dc mistakes a dude whos mentally retarded and think hes a genius and nominate him for president.

its one of the realest movies ever made. well. kanye west IS the dude from being there film. he is the luckiest dude ever.

everyone mistook him for a genius, when he was stupid the whole time.

I know Klandice isn't the main contributor to his fall here. It's still just funny to me he fell in with that crowd and lost a bill.

All these anti-sjw clowns say "go woke, go broke", but it's the opposite. Kanye pandered to those idiots and is steady losing. Elon Musk brought free speech (with a hard r) back to twitter, and it's becoming advertiser poison.

42 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Elon Musk brought free speech (with a hard r) back to twitter, and it's becoming advertiser poison.

LMAO, the fuck are you talking about.

He has not brought "free speech (with a hard r)"

What stupid nonsense is that? 🤣

Also Kanye  has serious mental health issues that make him go on episodes where he rambles nonsense, it was sooner or later that he would say something that would lead to this.

In fact, I am surprised it is only happening until now, because he already said shit that should have get him cancelled before.

Edited by Hecatom
22 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

hes referring to that when elon officially bought twatter that the n-word blew up in usage overnight on the platform. and hes implying advertizers got  nervous and leaving but idk how peeps know twatter is losing advertiser sponsorship in just 24 hours. 

Analytics show that the usage is not more than before, just more overblown out of proportion due Elon buying twatter.

Also.

What advertisers? 🤣

Twitter has barely ever ran adds because they don't have a good way to do it.

It is why they always ran on red, depending from investors to actually have capital.

It was until this year that they actually managed to make a profit and was specifically because Elon announced he was interested on buying twitter.

3 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Analytics show that the usage is not more than before, just more overblown out of proportion due Elon buying twatter.

Also.

What advertisers? 🤣

Twitter has barely ever ran adds because they don't have a good way to do it.

It is why they always ran on red, depending from investors to actually have capital.

It was until this year that they actually managed to make a profit and was specifically because Elon announced he was interested on buying twitter.

I honestly wonder how long it'll e before he winds up selling it. 

1 hour ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

I honestly wonder how long it'll e before he winds up selling it. 

Dunno if it will happen in the future, since everything can change, but at least for now, he pretends to use twitter as the building block for his every app he wants to create.

Is easier to work from the infrastructure already there than starting from the ground up.

10 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

hes referring to that when elon officially bought twatter that the n-word blew up in usage overnight on the platform. and hes implying advertizers got  nervous and leaving but idk how peeps know twatter is losing advertiser sponsorship in just 24 hours. 

What's the source of this statistic? Because I'll keep it 100, I need data to back it up. I've seen some of the people complaining now hit people with a hard "R" if they dislike their politics or point of view. Some of the shit I saw said to Eric July (Rippaverse) over a damn comic book was terrible.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
13 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Happy Halloween!

What are you guys top 3 non-chocolate candies?

Don't judge me! I don't know why I am just at their mercy when I see them anywhere...

Sweet-tooth-facebook-1200x628.jpg

Teeth Gummies

s-l500.jpg

Liquorice (almost all forms, the blacker the better)

Maynards_Bassetts_Carton_Wine_Gums_400g_

These are beyond excellent. This brand especially can be found in many international airports. By far the best wine gums on the planet.

edit-

And Happy Halloween everyone! 💓

Edited by Daemos
23 hours ago, Meier Link said:

The right woman will appear when I stop looking for her. I will know it’s her when I see her and it will be love at first site because she is my karmic destiny. She is my Twin Soul.

"she will appear if i stop looking" is an invalid philosophy made to make someone feel better about their situation. Men are hunters by evolution. You think butchers just wait for the cows and pigs to enter the barn? No. Just go to whole foods or use the hinge app like what Stu did. There are so many fat ugly girls out there just waiting for you. 

One thing that really irks the hell out of me on nearly a daily basis---the fact that there truly is no free, open discussion about anything....at least not certain things.  No matter where you are, or what online platform or service you're talking about... there will always be certain things that are simply *not* on the table, or not allowed to be discussed, for a variety of reasons that are mostly annoying, imo....or even if they are allowed, people will quickly back out of the topic asap because they're either weak-willed, easily offended chumps or just incredibly close-minded....it seems like this is just most people now.  There's so many things that are seemingly just hard-wired into human nature that are disappointing and lame to me.   It's like the world is all children telling each other "Hey, Mommy and Daddy told us not to talk about that.  You'll get in trouble for even bringing it up so just shut it."

On a less "Debbie Downer" note, I saw the Black Adam movie yesterday and it was even better than I was expecting it to be.  It's definitely one of the best of the DC comic book movies; the action scenes and fighting---it is on another level, folks.  There is also a slight bit of eye-candy for the fellas as well--- that girl from the JSA with the wind powers is cute; I wouldn't say she's legendary Magnificent 5 status with me but she's a good one; I wouldn't turn it down.  The woman who summons or releases Adam at the beginning of the film is also good to go.

Edited by MillionX

Bolsonaro went out so sad that this didn't even really make the news over Lula's speeches.

Apparently, his supporters in Brasilia wanted him to stage a coup on the spot and call the elections fraudulent.

His answer? He had someone tell these mooks he was going to sleep and would only talk tomorrow. :dead:

All of them left like this. :mjlol:

I told y'all he was too pussy to actually try something. :russ:

Matter of fact, it's almost 1 p.m. here and this hoe is still trying to sleep that L off. 

you_mad_scan.gif