Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

3 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

What's the source of this statistic? Because I'll keep it 100, I need data to back it up. I've seen some of the people complaining now hit people with a hard "R" if they dislike their politics or point of view. Some of the shit I saw said to Eric July (Rippaverse) over a damn comic book was terrible.

Seems WAY too politically convenient for my tastes especially considering the activist types working for the company and the pettiness of losing one of their levers of influence.  I keep noticing that a site known for using mostly bots has an awful lot of racist trolls pop up right when "THE MESSAGE" needs them the most.  Yeah gonna go ahead and call bullshit on that one.

I believe the Twitter stats for that word are up because the internet is if anything a fucking troll as mother fucker and it's gonna test Elon after all that fucking talking he did. 

This is internet behavior 101. The way you guys default to a political scheme is kinda funny. 

Edited by RSG3

Yea sure but that still falls under troll ass behavior lol. Most activists don't know how tondo that shit, some 4channer with nothing better to do does tho lol. Actually would be even funnier cuz Musk already cried that Twitter was mostly Bots, now he's getting pushed against by them. I still don't know why he even bought the thing, this was the predictable response after all his winging about moderation lol. 

Edited by RSG3
9 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

I believe the Twitter stats for that word are up because the internet is if anything a fucking troll as mother fucker and it's gonna test Elon after all that fucking talking he did. 

This is internet behavior 101. The way you guys default to a political scheme is kinda funny. 

It's simple observation and learning from my mistakes. I've been burned too many times to take things at face value. Especially on Twitter and especially when I've seen the lopsided enforcement of their ToS for years now. So called progressive people are quick on the pejoratives the moment you step out of line with their viewpoint.

15 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Walker is pretty close to MTG in dumb shit.  There have been way too many politicians that are not doing the bare minimum to even have believable lies in the past decade and the fact that people are still voting for them has just been increasingly aggravating.

I hate that we're in an age where Democrat politicians are supposed to be ideal and get shredded on both sides if they're not, but Republicans are allowed to not even have basic decency. That's partly Democrats' fault, because they don't nail these people to the wall or stop them from doing fuck shit. Still though.

31 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

How TF did she keep getting a job?

https://youtube.com/shorts/4UJma43x2Hg?feature=share

Any form of exploitable privilege can lead to a decline of morality in exchange of getting ahead. It's a highly arrogant and self absorbed way to live. At the end, those specific people will hold alot of unfulfillment by outliving their own existence through overemphasized materialism. Believe me, as someone that even thought about taking that path, being raised in that sort of environment growing up, even I knew better that I wouldn't be happy that way. 

Man, it seems like being a rapper in modern times is more dangerous than it has ever been... constantly there's news of another one being shot.  Sheeeit, I'd have no problems with just traveling with armed security if things are going to always be like that..... well that *and* of course making sure to NEVER return to "da hood" (like trash-ass Memphis; you know I couldn't resist the opportunity to shit on it again), 'cause "da hood" is some miserable, dangerous bullshit, with little to no redeeming value, imo.  The goal in life should be to escape that nonsense and never look back.

These guys should also stop posting their location as they are still there ---that's 1 more reason that social media in general is a mistake.

ha, ooooh I look forward to Angryman's video on this... you know he'll have some rants cookin' for this one for sure.

Edited by MillionX
20 hours ago, axeman61 said:

I hate that we're in an age where Democrat politicians are supposed to be ideal and get shredded on both sides if they're not, but Republicans are allowed to not even have basic decency. That's partly Democrats' fault, because they don't nail these people to the wall or stop them from doing fuck shit. Still though.

You mean the same Democrats that are spending  millions of dollars  to amplify MAGA candidates?

51 minutes ago, Gimpy said:

I saw it on Twitter earlier this morning. They are saying it might have been over a dice game or they were playing dice and a separate altercation happened.

youre kidding?!?!? dice game? i know they would pretend to play dice in their vids...specifically the nature boy vid.

but dyin in a dice game where youre a millionaire is just plain stupid. 

18 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

thats just worse. 

nothin more dangerous than friendly fire + stormtrooper aim.

smdh.

2e0594f6-7a0f-49e8-bd3e-df523413b39a_tex

Takeoff wasn't even a problematic rapper. All he really did was mind his business, chill and focus on his music. He wasn't actively engaged in any beefs and you didn't really hear anything bad said about him, which is rare for rappers.

Unfortunate how he died due to others not being able to control their emotions 

1 hour ago, VirginDefiler said:

isnt that an american holiday

No. It's a world wide holiday and stems from the Pagen practice of Samhein, a Celtic celebration marking the end of the harvest and the beginning of winter, which the Celts associated with death. They believed the barrier between the mortal world and spirit world was thinnest during this time and spirits could slip the gap into our realm. 

Almost every holiday we celebrate that has some kind of religious context is stolen from another much older religion from over seas. Christianity stole these holidays from the Pegans to make converting them to their religion easier. 

👍

Edited by RSG3

It's been a while...

MegaBee productions presents...

Super Mario Bros!

Starring......

Stuart Hayden as Mario

Dangerous J as Luigi

Chadouken as Toad

Cyntalan/Pedoviejo as Koopa Troopas

Proud Boys as Goombas

Hecatom as Spiny

Gimpy as Piranha Plant

Axeman as Shyguy

MisterBee as Lakitu

Faltimar as Bullet Bill

Rachel Dolezal as Big Boo

David DePape as Hammer Bros.

Cardi B as Birdo

RockB as Wart

BBHoody as Wario

Kanye West as Bowser

On 10/31/2022 at 7:45 AM, Meier Link said:

Usually, when you want a woman only for her body, she will reject you. She will probably think you are a pervert and or rapist as well. Women are good at sensing lies and manipulation due to their intuition. 

I'm going to have to disagree.  Most women are terrible judges of character and make poor decisions when it comes to a men.  They love it when they get with that good for nothing man that fills their life with drama and trauma. 

I worked with a guy who said he was a womanizer the first day he started and the chicks at work lined up for that dick.  

My cousin decided to be baby momma number 4 to Tyrone and is currently fuming mad that he doesn't help raise his bastard.  🤷‍♂️

If women's intuition did anything for them there wouldn't be all these single moms running around crying about the lack of good men.

Edited by J-ride