Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 hours ago, J-ride said:

They could just not dress like whores if they don't want attention.  🤷‍♂️

I had a tendency to wear a lot of black polo shirts when I was younger. People started thinking I was security at the club. So you know what I did? Stopped wearing black polo shirts to the club. I was decent sized dude with a resting scowl on my face, so I could understand the mistake. I didn't put on a vest or some other dumb shit over the black polo. I just wore a different color to club.

10 hours ago, J-ride said:

I'd have to actually click on her profile and do a deep dive to see if she ever got flown out.  That's not something I want to explain to the wife, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised.  She acts like every man wants her and she's so toxic that most of the husbands in our friend group avoid conversing with her.  She dresses like a hoe 24/7 and also complains about men looking at her.  Bitch you post booty pics online STFU.

I see a lot of chin wagging about this chick but no pics or links...

Grumpy Cat Annoyed Face GIF

The way the internet gives ppl the illusion of endless dating options needs to be studied. There may be "better" out there but that doesn't neccessarily mean that the "better" is available to you. And in some cases, that "better" may only desire you for one thing

Its important to maintain a grounded, realistic perspective or you'll risk losing something solid for something chasing ghosts

18 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

On lunch at work right now. Off at 2am. It's Grad Nite at the park. I hate these kids but at least I don't have to be Uber nice to them 😂

One kid already got busted trying to bring in liquor. I'll see how that goes later tonight if I can ask security. 

The update on this, kid tried to sneak in Cocaine. Kid got held back and had to wait for his parents to pick him up. His night was over in only 5 min after stepping off the bus

During Grad Nite we have an box where anything not allowed in can be dropped off no questions asked. Kid ignored the box and thought he could get past the drug dogs...he thought wrong. 

Another kid had a seizure. Sone were caught trying to hook up in the companion restrooms. Just another night it seems. 

6 hours ago, HD-Man said:

The way the internet gives ppl the illusion of endless dating options needs to be studied. There may be "better" out there but that doesn't neccessarily mean that the "better" is available to you. And in some cases, that "better" may only desire you for one thing

Its important to maintain a grounded, realistic perspective or you'll risk losing something solid for something chasing ghosts

Agree in all aspects of this except one. There is "better" out there. I've won.

15 hours ago, HD-Man said:

🎵Don't go chasing waterfalls. Just stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're use to🎵

@Jion_Wansu Damn doesnt get anymore 90s gaming music than that. Thanks for the nostrallgia trip

Edited by BB_Hoody
11 hours ago, Jion_Wansu said:

We're blessed to have grown up with gaming. Back when games were a labor of love. Where they took pride in making the best game they could. 

Now? AAA game studios are no better than fucing mobile game developers with how damn near everything is behind a pay wall. And have you seen the absolutely giant middle to the consumer. That is Overwatch 2 canceling the PVE that was promised in 2019?

Fuckers scrapped it within the same year. But only now are telling people they chose to do that. 4 fucking years of lies! Just dangling a carrot on a string. Then throwing it in the garbage. What the fuck was the point making a OW2??? They could've just kept supporting Overwatch 1 as it was! Fuck gaming today man.....

26 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I knew the second there's a woman with a modicum of intelligence on the other side of the table, these dudes would look fucking stupid. Now I see why they filter so much. Good God.

Destiny just sitting there letting them hang themselves lol 

44 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I knew the second there's a woman with a modicum of intelligence on the other side of the table, these dudes would look fucking stupid. Now I see why they filter so much. Good God.

Dude in the suit is wild'n. I agree with some manosphere/redpill talking points. But this ain't it. No way he'd advise his daughter, sister mother etc. To endure physical abuse for a marriage.

The day your significant other attempts to actually put hands on you with the intent do damage? Is the day that relationship is dead because respect is out the window. GTFO no looking back. They broke up the family, not you.

Edited by BB_Hoody

The houses that are shown off on this channel are INSANE, man... check out this one for 295 mil:

shocked holy shit GIF

Imagine having a property that ridiculous... that when friends/family are somewhere else in there, you may actually have to just call them on the phone.

*Also---at that level; I wouldn't really leave that place; there's no reason to.  One of my personal assistants would be tasked with getting groceries or I'd have them delivered regularly.  These are homes that have night clubs, gyms, theaters, tennis courts, etc. etc. all right there on the property.

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, MillionX said:

The houses that are shown off on this channel are INSANE, man... check out this one for 295 mil:

shocked holy shit GIF

Imagine having a property that ridiculous... that when friends/family are somewhere else in there, you may actually have to just call them on the phone.

*Also---at that level; I wouldn't really leave that place; there's no reason to.  One of my personal assistants would be tasked with getting groceries or I'd have them delivered regularly.  These are homes that have night clubs, gyms, theaters, tennis courts, etc. etc. all right there on the property.

Yeah at that point. You're living in your own personal mini town. That's the kind of estate you could move your parents, siblings and their kids in with you. And all live comfy with plenty of space

Edited by BB_Hoody