Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

12 hours ago, Lantis said:

Those fuckin tempur pedic mattresses are expensive as fuck, but goddamn, you will be sleeping for 3 days in a row in those motherfuckers

Guy Raz interviewed the founder of Tempur-Pedic about how the company got started, and the story is completely crazy but pretty much at every turn, anyone who he could get to actually try the thing was immediately sold on it.

Kinda makes me want one.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/30/885227300/tempur-pedic-bobby-trussell-2018

So a man gets into heated argument with GF. Demanding for her and her child to leave. She refuses continuing to argue. He calls police. Draws a gun and threatens to kill her. She calls his bluff. And he goes full family murder suicide. 

He's wrong and evil for this. No debate. But a valid point is brought up. Why so many women. Are so willing to stand ten toes down in a dangerous situation against a man. When walking away safely is an option???

Reminds me of the Tywin Lanister quote "Who's the bigger fool? The mad man? Or those who try to reason with him? Women be thinking a man is still gonna have restraint while she talks to him any kind of way while he's enraged and/or out of his mind. Forget proving you're right. GTFO and survive! ESPECIALLY with a kid involved

1 hour ago, Daemos said:

Guys... 6:15 is priceless.... Wait for it!

It's like I said before. This woman is unimaginably stupid and an obvious grifter. Even when I factor in her being "first" in her niche, I can't understand how SHE got big. I hate Fresh and Fit and have only seen clips, but there's at least a "Jerry Springer" element people can tune in for. I can't imagine this woman's show bringing anything to the table people want to watch.

But hey, if there are omega level simps out there, there must be omega level incels.

1 hour ago, KimuraLOX said:

They don't care that she's a grifter, as long as it's a woman saying things they agree with.

She's basically running game women use to run on men since the beginning of recorded history. She only stands out because it seems here in the U.S. Majority of women forgot how to be the neck that turns the head.

A woman that is agreeable and supportive. Yet knows how to stroke a man's ego and make what she wants sound like his idea? Will have that man's favor, and run sh1t from the shadows.

Edited by BB_Hoody
13 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

She's basically running game women use to run on men since the beginning of recorded history. She only stands out because it seems here in the U.S. Majority of women forgot how to be the neck that turns the head.

A woman that is agreeable and supportive. Yet knows how to stroke a man's ego and make what she wants sound like his idea? Will have that man's favor, and run sh1t from the shadows.

Ugh... I'm so happy I'm gay. Men, we're so much simpler. ❤️

Edited by Daemos

i remember back in high school. i had a friend that was gay. and he had a hobby of looking thru other school yearbooks and dissing every girl he viewed in those yearbooks.

he would be like "weave, weave, extensions, fake nails, fat, ugly, too tall etc.

he would pick apart every chick in them yearbooks. ohhh how we would lol. good times, good times.

thats why i recommend every straight single man go clubbing with his gay friend. so gay bro can ..."remove the vaseline from the lens" so to speak.

yunno like u there at the club, tryin to pick up chicks. and your gay friend will be like "dude, no. shes not a 9. shes a 6 at best. she got extrensions and ashy feet. no bro. she aint all that."

and then u look at the chick again that u swore was "too hot" for you...and you realize she aint all that thanks to your gay but sees things cleary friend.

he, your gay bro. will essentially remove the "beer goggles" clouding your warped judgement.

just remember to make him your best man at the wedding and thank him for finding you mrs perfect.

as for lesbos...theyre doomed to eternal misery. too much estrogen in the bedroom isnt salvagable.

hopeless cause.

btw, this works in reverse too. gay men should take straight men out, to remove their own beer goggles n help a bro out.

me: "oh honey, hes no good for you. no manicure, no 4o1k, in transition of careers...def a 6. most def 6"

gay bro: "but but..hes so cuuute"

me: puts finger over his mouth not letting him finish his 'cuuute' word ; "shhhhh! i said 6 babe"

Edited by VirginDefiler
2 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

Really not down to being manipulated by anyone.  That's not a relationship I want any parts of especially if it's being done on a consistent basis.

1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

Ben & Jerry going too far.

Ben & Jerry needs to think with a bit more nuance before saying stuff like this.  In a perfect world, yeah I wish we could fix this shit but it's not feasible to suddenly kick people off of the land at this point.  Pretty much everything Reticently said about this I agree with.  Should we doing better by the Native Americans?  Absofuckinglutely.  What does that look like exactly?  I don't know but saying things like "giving them back the land" ain't it.  We can acknowledge was was done in the past was shit and try to do better or make up for it in the future.

11 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Lizzo's bootyhole.

Hank Pym can make it work.

200.gif

24 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Really not down to being manipulated by anyone.  That's not a relationship I want any parts of especially if it's being done on a consistent basis.

200.gif

Well it's not in a malicious way. An example would be. If she wanted you to fix something around the house. But you still haven't gotten to it. Instead of getting on yo azz about it. She'd say something and or behave in a way that'd motivate you to do it. 

3 hours ago, Reticently said:

Indigenous peoples continue to get a huge pile of shit from the US Govt, but the stolen-land reparations movement really has some gigantic mental disconnects going on with what it's asking for a ton of the time.  Like, where's everybody supposed to "go back to"?  Just wander off into the ocean and drown?

Yes. I mean we oppress the animals so the land should go back to them. 🙃