Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, Lantis said:

I'm kinda more disturbed on why Zata has access to Tinder but whatevs.....

Must be in his bookmarks or something I dunno

Its not for me, its for all of you.

Being sexually frustrated is one of the lead causes in a drop of IQ and just by experience with many here in the past, I am rather certain that the lack of real life intercourse with the opposite sex is one of the biggest reasons why many have such horrid and ridiculous views in terms of politics and social norms. So I think, dropping the hand and going for something real will redeem the current state of our world by fixing the ills which is exemplified by many of the users here since Shoryuken.  It's just evolution. We evolved with certain hormones that trigger us to procreate or just mate, and if we are not doing so the real way and just transferring our evolutionary constructs to our hand then it can literally eat our brain cells.

Problem is, fat ugly guys can't get laid easily they are nearly hopeless because no one wants to get intimate with someone who is ugly (unless they are rich), so why not cheat the system and just go for the ugly ones of the opposite sex? If you guys just stop the imagination sex and go for what is in your tier list, you will stop being obtuse and that will literally save the world in time

Edited by zatalcon3

the Danish language

277166939_5174865915905989_3558314258494

language-lesson.jpg

Language Lesson

Denmark wanted America to say this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQkvqJJvR9U because Danes love to make foreigners say it.

All the other Nordic countries joke that Danish sounds like Swedes talking with a potato or porridge in their mouths, while Danes joke that Swedes sound like drunk Danes, and Norwegians sound like drunk Danes singing.

https://satwcomic.com/language-lesson?fbclid=IwAR1tmbToObVUUEaA0o7wtlU5Uj7mNnRPa_G3hIthpHVGsfIaKEX7uJ3b3hA

Edited by AriesWarlock
31 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

Yeah but she didn't spend HER money!  Funny story, when my and my wife got married we fought so much about how much money she spent that we separated our accounts and she basically lived in poverty for 6 months.  She admitted she was wrong and bent the knee to live under my benevolent patriarchal rule.  #BENDTHEKNEE #KINGOFTHECASTLE #HAILTOTHEKINGBABY

2 minutes ago, J-ride said:

Yeah but she didn't spend HER money!  Funny story, when my and my wife got married we fought so much about how much money she spent that we separated our accounts and she basically lived in poverty for 6 months.  She admitted she was wrong and bent the knee to live under my benevolent patriarchal rule.  #BENDTHEKNEE #KINGOFTHECASTLE #HAILTOTHEKINGBABY

I both agree and did this with my wife.  We do have a joint account that's used mostly to pay bills  but for the most part our funds are separate so it keeps us both in check on spending money on stuff. 

5 minutes ago, J-ride said:

Black-Dynamite-750x400.jpg

J-Ride: "Shut up Keisha before I send you back to Crenshaw Pete and them hot ass coat hangers."

12 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

I both agree and did this with my wife.  We do have a joint account that's used mostly to pay bills  but for the most part our funds are separate so it keeps us both in check on spending money on stuff. 

I think this is the way to go. Every time I've shared an account it became an issue when I wanted to buy something but when I kept my account mine and hers hers and we just collabed on bills both of us where happier because we had the financial solidarity that comes with a relationship but the financial freedom to buy whatever the fuck we wanted without getting an aggressive side eye from the other. 

I mean sure my girl side eyes me when I spend 150 bucks on a videogame for example but it's my money to spend on whatever I want. I side eye her when she buys some of the wild shit she buys but I keep my mouth shut because it's her money she can do whatever she wants with it, she earned it. 

Cover your expenses together then let your partner be free to have the things they want to have. You'll both be happier in the long run. 

5 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

Being sexually frustrated is one of the lead causes in a drop of IQ

That explains why you have room temperature IQ.

5 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

so why not cheat the system and just go for the ugly ones of the opposite sex?

That is not cheating the system. That is compromise. Have some self respect. Quit projecting and hit the gym.

27 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Cover your expenses together then let your partner be free to have the things they want to have. You'll both be happier in the long run. 

🙏 This is perfect. I and my partner do the same thing. Our highest expenses are towards each other though, so no one has that side eye problem. The problems start when - after spending on each other - a new game drops and suddenly I'm broke and she's broke. Excellent financial management experience from the University of Fucking Retards.

My wife and I have a joint account, but I keep a keener eye on it. I usually buy whatever the fuck I want within reason, with the exception of big purchases like a new TV or something. But, I didn't even consult her on the PS5, or any videogames. I justify it because I make more than her. As long as we can keep putting money into savings it hasn't been an issue.

39 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

My wife and I have a joint account, but I keep a keener eye on it. I usually buy whatever the fuck I want within reason, with the exception of big purchases like a new TV or something. But, I didn't even consult her on the PS5, or any videogames. I justify it because I make more than her. As long as we can keep putting money into savings it hasn't been an issue.

TLDR: I'm a Chad 😉

1 hour ago, Chadouken said:

When we finally merge both our accounts together I am definitely buying a Mr. Limpy as a mantlepiece with her money. She trusted me. Now she has to pay the price.

38 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

I don't got shit against big girls but Lizzo is mad annoying, everybody isn't trying to see her bare ass, but she keeps forcing it. And when ppl voice their displeasure about her public displays, they get accused of fat shaming 

She's more known for a bullshit stunts than her music, 

I'm all for body positivity but there isn't enough positivity I can give for that body.

3 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

A 500 pound black female rapper with a bigger appetite than Jabba the hut and Mark Henry combined.

Yikes. That reminds me of a lady I use to be friends with. I had to call her a "Triple Decker By Pass" from our little fallout. She ate from me every month and started to demand it. Lol. If you're going to roast one, you should at least look good doing it, or you'll fail everytime. 😛

This woman was so fat, if you were to tell her to do a push up, she'll get one from the ice cream truck. 😔

Edited by Nielizem

277362707_5594200814003330_8540584477009

Films starring Keanu Reeves have been taken down from Chinese domestic streaming platforms like Tencent Video and iQiyi, following his appearance in a concert for Tibet organized by a nonprofit founded by the Dalai Lama. Beijing strongly rejects any claims of Tibetan independence and views the Nobel Peace Prize laureate as a dangerous 'separatist.'
According to the LA Times, at least 19 films including 'The Matrix' trilogy, 'Speed,' 'Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure,' and more were removed from the Chinese streaming platforms. 'Toy Story 4' is the only film that remains on the streaming platforms, but does not credit Reeves for his role in the animated film. Any film content related to the actor was still searchable on China’s messaging service, WeChat, but searches for both his English name and its Chinese translation had no results, per Reuters.
2 hours ago, HD-Man said:

I don't got shit against big girls but Lizzo is mad annoying, everybody isn't trying to see her bare ass, but she keeps forcing it. And when ppl voice their displeasure about her public displays, they get accused of fat shaming 

She's more known for a bullshit stunts than her music, 

I don't swear much anymore buuuuut

Let's just say Lizzo only has...One big ass gimmick 🙃

Yeah, Lizzo is really ugly and really fat. 

I think the government hand picks random fat ugly minorities just to open up a market for the fat demographic. The Illuminati maybe real and they are out to brain wash the entire human race for some unknown agenda, so they make these celebrities for the generation to worship and throw their money over. Thing is,  they can't leave behind fat ugly minorities so they must find some random blob of black fat to make into an idol. 

I hate it. It's just influencing all the ugly fat girls that it is ok to be that fat and ugly and just show off their nasty ass bodies out of pride. It's evil. It's satanic. It has got to stop. 

People should encourage these people to either use their bodies for the right reasons like boar wrestling or just stop being fat and eat healthy,  take a jog in the morning, maybe shower, and go out with the fat ugly guys here in megashock such as RSG.

Edited by zatalcon3