Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, zatalcon3 said:

There is this big question I have had for many years and I never got a real answer to before. It became a question that I kept dormant inside my head and when it wakes up, I end up wondering about the answers so strongly (as it leads to even more questions).

If a transgender (lets say a former male who became a woman) had sex with a real male (or cis-male as you leftists put it) is that transgender gay or straight? Likewise, if this same transgender had sex with a female (where his biological genitals actually penetrate the female) is this transgender considered a lesbian? 

Added question to this, if a transgender male had sex with a transgender female, are they both gay and is it really sex because the penetration is done by artificial materials (i mean your friend can shove a pipe up your ass, that doesn't mean you guys had sex)? 

Now, with all this asked.. and if none of these sexual stuff makes them gay, then why is there a T in LGBT when it's not actual sexuality? 

I tried asking this before a while back but I got heat for some reason.

You thinking about making a transition, Zat? Sounds like you're trying to come out. 

My girlfriend and I exchanged gifts last night since we couldn’t see eachother over the holiday. She got me some super nice and insanely comfortable house shoes and a dragon squishmellow. 

Normally on new years she goes to her parents and does a big bbq with them but her dad has been had some bad few days due to a relative dropping In unannounced. So he’s been super stressed. So the gf is making his favorite foods, gumbo and potato salad to make him feel better. 

I’ve never had gumbo and her and her whole family are from Louisiana so I wasn’t going to pass up on trying out a dish famous in that region. It’s absolutely amazing. 

Edited by iStu X

Free First Aid Kits -TX, OR, IL, FL, PA, AZ

https://www.oakbendmedcenter.org/newneighbor/ -fill out the form to get a Free First Aid Kit from OakBend Medical Center. Probably valid in Texas only.

https://houmethodistbanner.register2us.com/ -fill out the form to get a Free First Aid Kit from Houston Methodist. Houston area only.

https://www.samhealth.org/patient-visitors/new-mover – fill out the form to get Free First Aid Kit from Samaritan Health Services. Valid in OR only.

https://aboutsmh.org/welcome-to-our-community/ -fill out the form to get a Free First Aid Kit from St. Margaret’s Health. Probably valid in IL only.

https://ufhealth.org/newcomers -fill out the form to get a Free First Aid Kit from UFHealth. Florida only.

https://mountnittany.org/welcome -fill out the form to get a Free first-aid kit from Mount Nittany Health. Probably valid in PA only.

https://valleywisehealth.org/newneighbor/ -fill out the form to get a Free First Aid Kit. AZ only.

Edited by AriesWarlock
1 hour ago, Chadouken said:

Are you still already drunk? 😂

Believe it or not, no 😂

But there was a chess player this last year who beat Carlsen and it was rumored that he had vibrating anal beads hidden in his butt and had someone out in the audience watching who would vibrate them when he had his hand on the right piece to make the optimal move. He claimed he didn't, but who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11211325/Did-chess-grandmaster-use-anal-beads-beat-world-No-1-Magnus-Carlsen-Bizarre-rumour-sweeps-sport.html

2 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

But there was a chess player this last year who beat Carlsen and it was rumored that he had vibrating anal beads hidden in his butt and had someone out in the audience watching who would vibrate them when he had his hand on the right piece to make the optimal move. He claimed he didn't, but who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's some crazy shit 🤣

3 minutes ago, J-ride said:

I think the impracticality of cheating that way makes it pretty unlikely.  That is a wild accusation to make without evidence.

It's hilarious either way but with that guy's past of cheating here and there, it makes it more plausible. Carlsen could put the accusations to bed by playing him after a strip search, but it doesn't look like that will happen.

Edited by DoctaMario
11 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

It's hilarious either way but with that guy's past of cheating here and there, it makes it more plausible. Carlsen could put the accusations to bed by playing him after a strip search, but it doesn't look like that will happen.

The idea of a prison style strip search including cheek spreading is fucking hilarious, not gonna lie.  This needs to be a new Seth Killian article, "It's not gay if you win."

Edited by J-ride

Cogan got around to the TV vampire rankings

The #1 was surprising for a moment at first but yeah, it makes sense; that character is a game-breaker.  

...but I would still count Lilith from True Blood as well, since she is on that "god" level in that story...I kinda forgot about Warlow being that ridiculous.  Also, it looks like Legacies finally became halfway worth a damn in the final season then.  

Girlfriend surprised me another holiday gift. She got me a 30 minute deep tissue massage at some local spa. 

omg. Felt so good. I asked the lady to specifically work on my left side which has the neuropathy. Man, in all the best ways she fucked my shit up. I felt so great afterwords and still feel great. 

my girlfriend wanted to get me an hour session but since it was my first time there she was only allowed to get a 30 minute massage. Some weird house rules of the spa. 

either way. It’s something I’d definitely considering getting on the regular. It helped so much. 

58 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Girlfriend surprised me another holiday gift. She got me a 30 minute deep tissue massage at some local spa. 

omg. Felt so good. I asked the lady to specifically work on my left side which has the neuropathy. Man, in all the best ways she fucked my shit up. I felt so great afterwords and still feel great. 

my girlfriend wanted to get me an hour session but since it was my first time there she was only allowed to get a 30 minute massage. Some weird house rules of the spa. 

either way. It’s something I’d definitely considering getting on the regular. It helped so much. 

Nice to hear things are going well with your lady. Sounds like you got a good one.

8 hours ago, BornWinner said:

Just watched Top Gun Maverick because of you guy’s top 2022 list. Here’s my in-depth review.

It’s a sequel that’s on the level of T2, Aliens, and Shrek 2. Freaking amazing movie.

I told someone that it's one of the greatest sequels of all time. Hell, I'd put it up against Empire Strikes Back. 

8 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

it was the highest grossing movie of 2022 just fyi

. . . and it earned every penny. That movie was the spark that kept theaters going for a while more. 

That's another type of person that exists for the amusement of the rest of the world... I saw some dude trying to argue about how "professionalism" is part of "white supremacy" too.... it is an embarrassment....but hilarious at the same time.  Well, now I'm wondering if my old friend, always The Contrarian would argue that side simply because that's just kinda what he does... eh, I'm not so sure since he himself is a relatively normal working adult.... I'd expect perpetual bums of the community to argue that... just like how a broke person is usually the one to say things like "well money isn't everything..."

Anyway, "Apollo" made a lore vid on the Antediluvians from VtM:

(*Cliff Notes- the Biblical Cain is the 1st, the "Dark Father" so to speak.  He turned 3 who went on to sire these 13 people.  At some point they murdered their sires.  For this incredible betrayal, Cain came back to curse all 13 of them and anyone who would be their descendent, which is where the various clan-specific banes originate from...e.g. Nosferatus being hideously deformed and ugly.)

It can mean two things:

1.)  The tweet gets a lot more replies than likes. This most often means people didn't like it and smacked it down. But if it's a curiosity topic that invites replies more than likes (like "top 5 movies of 2022"), it averts this.

2.) A reply to the original tweet gets more likes than the original. That means someone had a good comeback or smackdown of the original. Like Greta with her smalldickenergy tweet (tired joke aside).