Stage Select

The SF6 Thread: Mena Won Evo Japan!

14 minutes ago, B R O W N said:

World Tour is cool. It’s actually a great offering as a single player package cause it’s essentially its own little “RPG” game. 

I’ve sunk like 6 hours into it, would’ve played more but once I googled how long it takes to get Dhalsim as a mentor, I haven’t returned lmao. Probably mess with it more once I’ve learned more about my characters. After all;  It’d be nice if my avatar didn’t look like he just freshened up to go to a Limp Bizkit concert. 😭

Yeah I’m hoping it doesn’t take forever to get blanka in world tour. And my avatar looking like a straight cornball is definitely motivation to grind it more😂

2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Mr. Crimson was the best Dhalsim in the world in SFV, check that...he was one of the best players in the world. Probably the best in Europe overall to be honest. 

Yeah i don’t really know players like that I haven’t watched high level SF since like 2017 since I didn’t really enjoy watching SFV. 

53 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

Punk’s bitchass gonna get fair and honest Manon nerfed

https://twitter.com/punkdagod/status/1666318545196597256?s=46&t=DsbASjNidMiUKBQHEVgN7Q

Didn't he abuse a Burnout infinite with Cammy as check mate to win. Punk's a talented dude but damn he does a lot of bitch made shit. Like he's legit one of the most talented fighting game players in world, all this crying ain't necessary. He's fine making use of abusive shit to win, but when he's on the other end he can't take it. 

2 hours ago, BornWinner said:

Punk’s bitchass gonna get fair and honest Manon nerfed

https://twitter.com/punkdagod/status/1666318545196597256?s=46&t=DsbASjNidMiUKBQHEVgN7Q

They say when Manon is losing a round she can still start building her medal level for the next and have an inherent advantage in R3.

To that I say: wtf? Her combos into hitgrab are so situational that you have to mess up for her to get the opportunity (DR combo, anti-air combo, Punish combo). And if you get command grabbed so many times during your "winning round" that she gets a bunch of level-ups, then that's on you. If it was Gief, you might even have lost that round instead because his SPDs do more damage than hers at that point in a match.

On 6/2/2023 at 6:10 PM, Phantom_Miria said:

There are no punch and kick buttons in Modern, the game picks some normals for your light, medium and heavy buttons and leave some out.

For example, if you press crouching medium as Ryu in Modern controls you'll crMK, but he can't use crMP for example.

That's lame. Yeah I knew there was a reason not to use modern controls.

2 hours ago, -PVL93- said:

Mecha Ryu and Mecha Guile are getting added to Exoprimal in the fall lmao 

Capcom pls 

You're %$#@^|! with me right?? 

17 minutes ago, delete_me said:

I thought MK looked decent. Animations not quite as stiff and laughable as they used to. Still not my kind of game but it was a good showing.

HOT TAKE!!

Don't want to spam the SF chat with Mk stuff but personally i'm hating on the in game character models! Everything else is ridiculous. Beautiful backgrounds, cool music, nice effects on all the fire, ice, electricity and blood, gory fatals ,new x rays, very cool stuff. It's just something about them in game is rubbing the wronggg way!!

55 minutes ago, Vhozite said:

@Hawkingbird(or anyone who has played these games) help me find a main in SF6 based on my past mains. 

SF4: Vega

SFV: Nash

Injustice 2: Supergirl

MK11: Frost

Xrd: Baiken

Strive: Nagoryuki

I love SF6 but so far nobody is scratching the itch

Based on your previous character choices you should give Cammy a shot. It seems you favor characters you have good buttons and mobility. Being able to go in and out without a problem. You can definitely play Cammy that way in this game.