Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

10 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Y'll are some real b--ches though. I'm trying to shimmy away veinf easily accesible. 

This is the worst WitSec program ever. Gonna ask misterBee to wordfilter all instances of "Pertho" to "Cosplayers".

I'm old fam. Gonna take me awhile to get used to Sonero. 

Edit: Pertho up in here like Jordan in a 45 jersey

GettyImages-466706886_M-748x1080.jpg

Edited by Darc_Requiem
21 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Because some dude sent me some deranged shit, I chose to quit SRK instesd of banning him and potentially starting a bigger issue.

Then the same looney sent me an apology that blamed me for misinterpreting his previous PM. A PM that compared my mom's cancer to SRK.

So i came back and put everything publicly to make sure this one nut would leave me the F alone. In the process I called d3v out for letting foul stuff rock. He tried to get me to keep it in PMs (where he ignored it). Obviously I refuse because I wasnt about to have more foul stuff said to me in private.

So he apologized to the guy who said f-ed stuff to me in the lounge because I didnt keep it in PMs. 

Then I got banned for that.

So here we are. SRK 2020: Your mother dying is fair game.

I won't lie, I had no idea this was you on here.

But thanks for the explanation.

Pretty fucked up shit.

8 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Noticed you ain't cursing anymore

I dont know the culture here. Until I see how things settle, I'll refrain from disrespecting the place misterBee made and Angel (and a bunch of other ones) have supported.

Just because it has SRKers doesnt mean it has to be like SRK. Its a brand new place relatively speaking. MisterBee wants it to be nice; he is also very open to suggestions.

So I'm happy to contribute, when I think of worthwhile ideas, to keep the tone different. SRK had a certain zeitgeist to it. I felt that it could be reborn...but when the person wanting to lead the charge never had a forum account until recently, that was dead in the water.

Its a different GD too. The amazing thing about the latter day lounge was how adult it was (among the silliness obvs). Maybe it all has a different texture to it here.

14 minutes ago, odin said:

Pretty fucked up shit.

Well the actual thing that was sent to me was insanely nuts.  I posted the first sentence of the PM and the apology in the SRK lounge. 

You can go back, check it out and then have fun @ing d3v for letting it slide.

The whole thing is sold of resolved at this point. All parties made their decisions.

9 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Well the actual thing that was sent to me was insanely nuts.  I posted the first sentence of the PM and the apology in the SRK lounge. 

You can go back, check it out and then have fun @ing d3v for letting it slide.

The whole thing is sold of resolved at this point. All parties made their decisions.

Yeah I just read it.

d3v acting like some lawfully good dude, when clearly the situation warranted more than that.

Who cares about bringing PM's into the public eye lol Don't send shit you don't want seen if it's negative.

I remember I chirped some cocksucker on GD and Avengers was just coming out. He sent me a spoiler which kinda pissed me off lol Not saying that's comparable to what you were sent, but cowards love sending that shit in private and should be exposed.

Edited by odin

y'know, this is forever cemented in my mind as one of the greatest stand-up bits of all time.. sooo many good laughs every time this is brought up with family...first heard it off an old-fashioned record player when I was a little kid

Part of the reason it's so golden to me is that some of his character voices he does sound soooo much like when my grandpa and one of his old buddies get together and laugh about random shit for hours on end.

42 minutes ago, misterBee said:

If it was tied to likes I'd bust up that experience curve worse than a Korean MMO.  You think I'm going to let you guys have those levels that easily? 🤓

I'd still have people maxed out in a day. 

True to my Ultra Plastic rank, I see buttons, I mash buttons. 🤣

Btw, can you at least see your reaction counts? 

1 minute ago, AriesWarlock said:

The other party has posted on the SRK lounge what he did what he did...

I saw that earlier.  Wasn't sure if it should be brought up here though, just for the sake of keeping the drama contained.

But I guess people here who recently migrated because of it have a right to know it was Preppy who sent Pertho those messages.