Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

3 hours ago, RSG3 said:

This is the weirdest comparisom shit I've read in a while. Fromsoft bosses the last 20 years are nothing like Wrath of Heaven bosses, like huhwut? Also the games have huge levels so like if you've actually watched its clearly more then just bosses. 

It's always weird seeing people criticize their games. There's plenty to harp on but people say weird stuff like it has Tenchu bosses. Wut?  I fucking HATE Tenchu bosses. They are indeed the worst fucking parts of the game consistently whole Fromsofts bosses have been bangers more often then not. Totally confusing. 

Anyway Trnchu was cool but Sekiro is way better in pretty much every way. Tenchu Z was pretty tight tho. 

what i meant was that, in the tenchu games the combat is designed where you arent op. like ninja gaiden or shinobi. 

cuz the devs want you to stelath not fight. so if youre spotted and theres more than 2 enemies youre pretty much dead cuz you arent fighting your way out if its 3 or more enemies. the devs made it so you have to stealth. and avoid fighting. youre run sucks, your dodges too. your jump/doublejump also gimpy. and it takes a good sec to whip out your health potion flask and drink from it. 

combat i tenchu is...stiff.

so they took that and sorta ran with it with dark souls. 

your strafe, run, dodge, time consuming potion drinking is sorta the same. 

im not saying combat is bad. its just very. you dont have much flex in 1 vs 1 combat in tenchu. your strength is stealthing and your items, and your ninja magic. 

if they made tenchu where you had ninja gaiden/dmc abilities youd never stealth. youd just fight your way through levels. not caring about been seen. but they made your combat ability gimped so youd be fucked if youd be seen by guards.

im not saying boss fights are terrible in tenchu. its just the combat mechanics limit you in boss fights.

3 hours ago, axeman61 said:

I am still trying to figure out if there's some inside joke I missed when Dave Chappelle called him that, or it just sounded funny (which it does). I'm 99.9% it's the second, but that .01% is still in my mind.

he said it to delay the laughter of the joke. because it took people a min to process what he meant and people all started laughing at the same time when he started to explain the story.

4 hours ago, Maxx said:

In todays edition of "real life conservatives i know that make me laugh" ... We casually forget trump got the vaccine and has promoted it since the nigga almost died from covid. 

And whenever he mentions that people should get vaccinated they boo him off the stage. 

people are fucking dumb. 😂

Edited by iStu X
EU, US announce further actions against Russia as attacks in Ukraine continue

EU Commission President Ursula von der Leyen said on Friday that Ukraine is "part of the European family" and that a fourth package of sanctions for Russia is coming along with a plan to wean the EU off Russian fuel sources by 2027. US President Joe Biden also announced plans to revoke Russia's "most favored nation" trade status and ban key Russian goods like seafood, vodka and diamonds. Meanwhile, explosions were reported on Friday in Lutsk, near the Polish border, in Dnipro, a major stronghold in central-eastern Ukraine, and in Ivano-Frankivsk, in the south-west, Ukrainian authorities say.

- Over 2.5 million people have fled Ukraine since the start of Russia’s invasion, according to the United Nations

- The UN said on Friday that Russian forces have attacked at least 26 hospitals and health care facilities throughout Ukraine

- On Thursday, President Zelenskyy rejected Russian claims that Ukraine has chemical weapons and said this may be a sign of Russia’s use of these weapons

Edited by AriesWarlock

So, one of the Ancient Alien episodes tonight was about "Shadow people"... this is fascinating.... I've never even heard of this until now.

https://shadowpeople.org/

https://genies.fandom.com/wiki/Shadow_people 

...definitely one of the more terrifying concepts of the "aliens (or other things) already here with us" lore.  Sheeeeittt, sign me up though... I'd gladly be one of them just for the awesome shadow abilities and appearance.

There's a lot of cool story potential to pull from that concept.  Besides sci-fi, it's also reminding me of the Lasombra-clan vamps from World of Darkness.... definitely my top pick for which clan I'd be sired into.  Unfortunately for v5 they've toned some things down with them and their shadow powers, apparently.  Their clan-curse of having distorted reflections in mirrors, photos and video also isn't that bad.  (*the newer aspect of them having trouble using certain technology would be much more annoying though, as I probably would not be able to enjoy video games that much anymore)

vikings valhalla was good. its just like vikings og.

was a lil worried cuz this time produced by netflix instead of history channel. but the style and tone felt the same as vikings og

and i dont mind the token black folk on the show. cuz vikings were making trading ports left and right.

they even reached canada 500 years before columbus so yeah.

they got around.

Edited by VirginDefiler
59 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

He probably should, was a pretty clean shoot. 

If the cop was legitimately doing his job and not being a P.O.S. then yeah he should apologize to him.  It's bad enough now that trust between people (mostly minorities) and cops has been at an all time low that even if cops are doing their job correctly that people jump on the feelings bandwagon without taking a step back first.  If the cop isn't being a shit piece then don't shit on him and if anything prop that cop up as doing the right thing while continuing to shit on the bad apples.

I got a pizza from a place I got it from once before. It was square cut, on a round pizza. Either this is new, or I asked them not to do this before.

It's petty, but nothing trivial makes me want to punch a hole through the wall more than a round pizza being cut square. I legit scream WTF in my head when I get a surprise like this. But maybe I just don't understand. Does anyone here prefer square cut on round? If so, why?

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

If the cop was legitimately doing his job and not being a P.O.S. then yeah he should apologize to him.  It's bad enough now that trust between people (mostly minorities) and cops has been at an all time low that even if cops are doing their job correctly that people jump on the feelings bandwagon without taking a step back first.  If the cop isn't being a shit piece then don't shit on him and if anything prop that cop up as doing the right thing while continuing to shit on the bad apples.

He shot the girl in question when she lunged at the other girl with a knife after trying to descelate the situation. From what I remember back when it happened you really couldn't have asked for more out a cop before using lethal force to protect another. 

Edited by RSG3
1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Not worth it. People who think hes an asshole wont change their attitude.  Its just best to keep it movin and do better for the next time. 

It shouldn't be about public perception, it should be about Lebron recognizing a mistake and making amends with the injuries party. Shouldn't even be public should be private between the two of them. 

Edited by RSG3
2 hours ago, axeman61 said:

It's petty, but nothing trivial makes me want to punch a hole through the wall more than a round pizza being cut square. I legit scream WTF in my head when I get a surprise like this.

Your rage is perfectly valid. I hope Whoever decided square cut is a perfectly okay way to cut pizza is in hell getting squares cuts of Hawaiian pizza shoved up their ass. 

Edited by iStu X